Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I quit, fuck you ucool!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

I quit, fuck you ucool!

Dear Ucool, after playing over 2 years, I have had enough of sickness of playing your game and follow your greedyness. Many thing that make player uncomfortable and boring. I can make the list:

1. Training field result is very low, you keep delay to restore the original boost point. After promise us in 2 weeks it will be fixed ant then delay it to 3 weeks. We dont have time to wait that much. Are you crazy, to make a hero to maximum training cap, you need 4 to 6 months, and after that they become obselete. That is too much.

2. You keep adding hero to GT shop, which is very bad because that will take long time to make them 5stars. Even for VIP14, with additional Almighty Soulstones, Magic Chest, Top Guild winning GT, and a little purchase of Limited Offering, it will take you 2 months to make heroes 5stars. Meanwhile other shop is very little use. Even for useless hero like Unsullied Champion very low rate to drop in bronze chest. Maybe you need 750Million or 1 Billion to make him 5stars.

3. Everyday is repetitive with useless events. Only few events that is usefull.

4. Very time consuming, at least you need 2 until 3 hours to complete daily task and dont forget to train your hero every 3 hours, collect booty cave and that is repetitive and boring.

5. Insane amount requirement for XP and skill points 103 - 105. Even when you reach 105, it is a very long time for you to make all heroes level 105. Even with that, only some that can be geared to the max, the rest stuck with O+2.

I am glad I quit this game. Happy milking player that is left. I am done. Goodbye. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

With hate,

VIP 14
    maidden (server 5)
    .Susana (server 3)
    βusana (server 2)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Bye bye my dear.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your support and feedback. We will forward this post to our producer. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Betty again on drugs?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    hauhauhauhauhuahuahuahuhauhauhauauuahuahuahuahuahu ahuahuahuhauhauhauhauha this is so funny hauhauhauhauuahuauahuahuahua

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Why im reading the reply and this is what im seeing......

Dear Leader
    Thank you for your money. Goodbye and i dont care. Thanks again

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I'm a little bit shocked when checking S18 today, in the past the top guild could compete GT champion to any strong guilds, but now they have to compete a slot for 2nd, 3rd, 4th guilds, I was shocked when seeing them in our slot, "why they are here ? stand here they no way can pass 1st round ... ". So sad, S18 top guild is already down to bottom, all they can achieve now is attending a GT season, done.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    Dear Ucool, after playing over 2 years, I have had enough of sickness of playing your game and follow your greedyness. Many thing that make player uncomfortable and boring. I can make the list:

1. Training field result is very low, you keep delay to restore the original boost point. After promise us in 2 weeks it will be fixed ant then delay it to 3 weeks. We dont have time to wait that much. Are you crazy, to make a hero to maximum training cap, you need 4 to 6 months, and after that they become obselete. That is too much.

2. You keep adding hero to GT shop, which is very bad because that will take long time to make them 5stars. Even for VIP14, with additional Almighty Soulstones, Magic Chest, Top Guild winning GT, and a little purchase of Limited Offering, it will take you 2 months to make heroes 5stars. Meanwhile other shop is very little use. Even for useless hero like Unsullied Champion very low rate to drop in bronze chest. Maybe you need 750Million or 1 Billion to make him 5stars.

3. Everyday is repetitive with useless events. Only few events that is usefull.

4. Very time consuming, at least you need 2 until 3 hours to complete daily task and dont forget to train your hero every 3 hours, collect booty cave and that is repetitive and boring.

5. Insane amount requirement for XP and skill points 103 - 105. Even when you reach 105, it is a very long time for you to make all heroes level 105. Even with that, only some that can be geared to the max, the rest stuck with O+2.

I am glad I quit this game. Happy milking player that is left. I am done. Goodbye. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

With hate,

VIP 14
    maidden (server 5)
    .Susana (server 3)
    βusana (server 2)
    I am really thinking of quiting too this is just crazy as you said let Ucool be history I hardly do anything atm in this game

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    The game at this stage dont requier more then 1 hour of gaming to do all stuff (except arena).

I have tryed a few other games like this and many have the same formula. It will always come to an end were things get repetetiv and many of us have been playing for 2 years.

A guild league would be much better and keep players more interested.

I dont mind heroes camp but the stats must increase.

Rotate the gt heroes to other shops. It will keep players happy.

Do a new dungeon in booty cave were u farm steaks as exp is needed for alot of heroes This should open up when players hit 100.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Please make choices to keep your player base ucool.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    This sounds similar to when people want to kill themselves and tell someone-that's actually a cry for help, wanting to be stopped, when they really want to do it they just do it, they don't warn anyone about it, same with those I quit threads.
    Now on a point of this thread - you are right about every point except 4, to me it only takes about hour tops to really clear everything. About some points you are right from player point of view but theirs is different than ours and some are understandable. Example experience needed to level up - although I hate it as much as you I can see a reason why they gave so high experience between levels...they want to stretch it as long as possible to last before they need to add more levels cause many players are maxed. About logging in every 3h to train again their policy to keep you coming back to game more often as before basically we could do everything by logging in 2 times a day, even just one if you really want to reduce it that much...About ridiculous boost in training filed totally their fault for bad calculation, it will take forever to max heroes that we won't to use, not even mentioning the ones we're not so much interested in...and I highly doubt anyone who's currently playing game will play that long to reach that point at current boost gain per each training. About GT shop I see their point again but it's a very bad point if you ask anyone I guess. They wan't to keep us away from having all heroes maxed out but that doesn't encourage people to compete more to get them, it just discourages you to get fed up of that so again agreed of course.
    So to resume, you are right in all points here but some can and some can't be changed really, but weather they will change it or not remains to see.
    What disappointed me today is invitation to try their new game...who cares? Fix the one I'm currently playing than try inviting me to another one! It kinda shows like they're giving up on HC and going for something new and it's only their fault that many players quit HC cause they keep saying they listen to players and than do nothing players ask for!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Wow, your post didn't get locked!
    Betty is good to you, I and Zissop, ours were locked haha.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    Wow, your post didn't get locked!
    Betty is good to you, I and Zissop, ours were locked haha.
    there is dangerous content posted there in your thread. lol

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our production team have had a discusion on making some changes to the Heroes Camp some how easier. But the changes are not verified yet that I cannot give further information or make any promise yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    You mean this issue with training field boost that you will never fix and just give false promises?