Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the October Magic Stone Hero- The Evil Rabbit

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Let's speak in about few days, when we see him everywhere
    Ofc all heroes are trained there, as well as majority won't have even 1 fully (not speaking of 5) trained hero on normal server, which means that is equal again.
    Other heroes still suck full r2/fully trained, ER is certainly not one of them. EVERYONE is using him on testserver and this will be same on normal servers in a few days.... It's not only his quite high dmg, but his drag skill, clones and good AP and Haste buff.
    What does seeing/testing how good he is (and obviously others see as well) have to do with defending anything? I even predict in few days you will see lots of posts asking for nerf/change (and you would be one of them, if you wouldn't commit then how wrong you were in first place)
    But what do I explain a game to an obvious pro... With well fitting Nick

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Henry why you even argue with such ignorant person? He's throwing out steam of his ears how mad he us for not being on test server lol
    Now on a topic-it's only logical to conclude he won't be immediately as good as on test but he's awesome hero when maxed so it will take time to get him to 5* and training and gears but he no other heroes are maxed out in all aspects on our regular servers so it's equal again. Logical person wouldn't need this explaining at all but the one speaking here is not of that kind.
    I'm looking forward to getting ER as he'll be my first MS hero from chest and so far I like him a lot! I use him everywhere on test server and get very good result. He also reduced effectivness of those MM suicide teams there(combined well in proper team ofc)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Dear Ucool, after playing over 2 years, I have had enough of sickness of playing your game and follow your greedyness. Many thing that make player uncomfortable and boring. I can make the list:

1. Training field result is very low, you keep delay to restore the original boost point. After promise us in 2 weeks it will be fixed ant then delay it to 3 weeks. We dont have time to wait that much. Are you crazy, to make a hero to maximum training cap, you need 4 to 6 months, and after that they become obselete. That is too much.

2. You keep adding hero to GT shop, which is very bad because that will take long time to make them 5stars. Even for VIP14, with additional Almighty Soulstones, Magic Chest, Top Guild winning GT, and a little purchase of Limited Offering, it will take you 2 months to make heroes 5stars. Meanwhile other shop is very little use. Even for useless hero like Unsullied Champion very low rate to drop in bronze chest. Maybe you need 750Million or 1 Billion to make him 5stars.

3. Everyday is repetitive with useless events. Only few events that is usefull.

4. Very time consuming, at least you need 2 until 3 hours to complete daily task and dont forget to train your hero every 3 hours, collect booty cave and that is repetitive and boring.

5. Insane amount requirement for XP and skill points 103 - 105. Even when you reach 105, it is a very long time for you to make all heroes level 105. Even with that, only some that can be geared to the max, the rest stuck with O+2.

I am glad I quit this game. Happy milking player that is left. I am done. Goodbye. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

With hate,

VIP 14
    maidden (server 5)
    .Susana (server 3)
    βusana (server 2)

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Ofc all heroes are trained there, as well as majority won't have even 1 fully (not speaking of 5) trained hero on normal server, which means that is equal again.
    Other heroes still suck full r2/fully trained, ER is certainly not one of them. EVERYONE is using him on testserver and this will be same on normal servers in a few days.... It's not only his quite high dmg, but his drag skill, clones and good AP and Haste buff.
    What does seeing/testing how good he is (and obviously others see as well) have to do with defending anything? I even predict in few days you will see lots of posts asking for nerf/change (and you would be one of them, if you wouldn't commit then how wrong you were in first place)
    But what do I explain a game to an obvious pro... With well fitting Nick
    Wow with a rant like that I must've hit a nerve. Surprised how many useless posts you have considering that your always so busy swallowing embers member. Lol suck it fagboy oops I mean fanboy!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    lol, this page become henry vs bla bla bla

henry, you think you are speading positive way of thinking? nah you were worse, you throw a troll bait.. LOL

just shut up henry.... or maybe in your stress day as ucool's CS, then you give a justify with "henrychinasky" account?? only you know the answer..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    so much hate about a tested character that you know nothing about. Great guesswork guys! Why are you on forum if you know so much? You should easily own all opponents with your ability to see the future. But i guess it doesnt work that way huh? Must be tough being so sad that you'd attack anyone who has any real information to share. You know, actual tested information, not just hate across the board. You are just sad.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    We all can't seem to get along these days......

New Comers
    This is nice that ucool keeps coming out with new heroes, but it would be a want and a need to change the soul shop heroes!! I have over 150k in there ready to spend!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by One4Chaos View Post
    This is nice that ucool keeps coming out with new heroes, but it would be a want and a need to change the soul shop heroes!! I have over 150k in there ready to spend!!
    I feel you. I have 1.4 million soul coins, and that is with purchasing fragments everyday.
    Level 104
    [BG] Dragon
    Server 48 Storn
    1.324M Total Power 525 Stars
    42 Red +2, 10 Red +1, 10 Red, 45 Orange +2
    34 Legendary

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Why Fiend Slayer is not in any shop?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This bunny awesome

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Well it's been 5 days(2 more than a few) and I don't seem to see him anywhere?? So where is he already!!! LOL

I even predict in few days you will see lots of posts asking for nerf/change (and you would be one of them, if you wouldn't commit then how wrong you were in first place)
    Well I guess you were wrong on both accounts there dickless. Where are all the nerf posts???? LOL What a dumbass you are!!! Way to go henri and ucool. Dude you must be a legend in your own mind!! The sentence in quotes that you typed doesn't even make any sense if you know how to speak English! Let's just agree that you are a ucool jackass fanboy!!! Good job!!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    chinaski?you ll find him in the toilets crying,he saw me fuckin his mama and well it was too much for him.Guess he ll just have ta deal with it

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Drag should be flat out removed and replaced. How this got through "testing" is beyond me. At the absolute minimum WHY THE HELL IS HE OPENING WITH DRAG it is seriously the worst design choice they've ever made.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Bunny + Ghost Knigt + Cloudwalker + Tarot + same team = game freeze. Sure of it.
    Don't forget FD lol