Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preview of the October Signin Hero- The Skeleton Mage

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Preview of the October Signin Hero- The Skeleton Mage

Dear Leaders,

Here comes our October Signin hero, Pukna the Skeleton Mage!

Let's take a look at him!

Hero's Attributes:
    A level 105 and Red+2 Skeleton Mage.

Hero's Skills:
    The Ultimate Skill- Corpse Explosion: Whenever a hero dies, he will turn into a tomb. When Pukna casts this skill, all the tombs will explode and deal area damage.
    The Green Skill- Gold Dragon: Pukna summons a gold dragon immune to physical damage.
    The Blue Skill- Dark Dragon: Pukna summons a dark dragon immune to magic damage.
    The Purple Skill- Skeleton Armor: Pukna increases his own armor value.

Corpse Explosion:

Gold Dragon:

Dark Dragon:

Hero's Position:
    Standing in the middle line, Skeleton Mage summons two dragons in the enemy's back line to confuse them.

Best Regards
    Ember

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Heroes of October please?

And no GT hero please

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    I ask the same thing that for eveil rabbit, is this hero get any modifications after our tests on test server ?
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I though the dragon is summon in front of enemy ?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyang2 View Post
    I though the dragon is summon in front of enemy ?
    Yes a look like they fixxed energy generation problem of skill 2/3 it's already not bad.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Thanks for posting the dmg statistics at the end of the fight. Seems like his ultimate does a bit more dmg now and dragons are at least a bit usefull to missdirect backliners.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Nice hero, dragon and another undead medal hero

Banned Contributor Level 7

Thumbs up

Hey Ember, you might want to show off effectiveness of new character by using current meta heroes instead of the crap you are using which no one uses. He won't last 20 seconds in current meta and will just feed energy to the enemies. Thanks for another useless non meta hero that no one will use. Stop being so fucking stupid and grow a brain, fucking douchebags!!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Hey Ember, you might want to show off effectiveness of new character by using current meta heroes instead of the crap you are using which no one uses. He won't last 20 seconds in current meta and will just feed energy to the enemies. Thanks for another useless non meta hero that no one will use. Stop being so fucking stupid and grow a brain, fucking douchebags!!!!
    While yes that is a valid suggestion but could of been said in a nicer and more civilized way. This kind of comment I wouldn't be surprise Ember will just ignore you. You just sound like a spoiled kid that couldn't get things your way. And none of us even has a chance try out the hero in action yet and you already to jump to conclusion. Looks can be deceiving sometimes. Plus just because you don't like him doesn't mean all players don't like him. Me, I am keeping an open mind and see how he fair.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ATM3 View Post
    While yes that is a valid suggestion but could of been said in a nicer and more civilized way. This kind of comment I wouldn't be surprise Ember will just ignore you. You just sound like a spoiled kid that couldn't get things your way. And none of us even has a chance try out the hero in action yet and you already to jump to conclusion. Looks can be deceiving sometimes. Plus just because you don't like him doesn't mean all players don't like him. Me, I am keeping an open mind and see how he fair.
    Yes a valid suggestion that's been asked about for over a year now by many people and they just don't seem to get it. You can only be nice and ignored for so long before frustration rears its ugly head. I thought he was already on test server? Not too many test server peons commenting on how good he is. If the whole community is asking for reasonable things like showing new characters against current meta teams and they keep refusing to address these issues then who is acting like a spoiled kid? Be my guest and waste all the resources to make 5* R2 fully enchanted and trained to realize ucool fucked you once again if that makes you happy!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I'm the only one who think that SL do good dmg with 105 r2?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Yes a valid suggestion that's been asked about for over a year now by many people and they just don't seem to get it. You can only be nice and ignored for so long before frustration rears its ugly head. I thought he was already on test server? Not too many test server peons commenting on how good he is. If the whole community is asking for reasonable things like showing new characters against current meta teams and they keep refusing to address these issues then who is acting like a spoiled kid? Be my guest and waste all the resources to make 5* R2 fully enchanted and trained to realize ucool fucked you once again if that makes you happy!!
    Understand your frustration, I have given my suggestions on forum on a few other issues and for the most part appeared to be ignored too. But I also look at it this way it is still just a game, there is no need to go ballistic, not worth it. Best you can do is stop paying ucool. Enough players stop paying them and asking what you really want will eventually get their attention. They got to make money somehow. If not enough complain about certain issue, they sometimes choose to ignore. They can't make everyone happy, and they have to pick and choose what they think best. We may not agree with them but as I said, just a game, not worth it to go ballistic, and also nobody is making you keep playing the game either, you have the choice to quit.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Do the dragons disappear after a certain time, and do they die when SkM dies?

He's going to be a real pain in the ass in GT/Garena. Magic/phys immunity will be very frustrating....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Do the dragons disappear after a certain time, and do they die when SkM dies?

He's going to be a real pain in the ass in GT/Garena. Magic/phys immunity will be very frustrating....
    If they buff him he will ... the dragons do disappear after a while and are easily killed.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Played a bit with him, and except one battle with 150k, easy caves, a few explosions from graves... his damage meter is usually really low.

Dragons lasts a dozen seconds, and distracts opponnets, especially if they can't kill due to immunity, dragons do almost no damage, but misdirecting some skills are his main role, and he's great on this. Distracting opponents while NA kills him or absorbing a IE hit rules

Maybe at 5* R2 and DK should have enough armor to survive and put dragons on play without problem against TP (was the first use I think for him), but without DK doubt that can hold a double TP shoot. Even with DK Legendary he dies one-shooted by TP atm, will try with more *. (can't expect nothing with 1*)

Having less hp than most mages/dps (IE/DA/LB/HN/CA) makes him really vulnerable, and if he's interrupted and can't put dragons on play, he's useless.

Sometimes a second or third ulti can do some damage, usually first ulti has nobody dead on field, and usually he dies before tanks or heroes with regen, so it's hard to see a 7+ graves exploding killing all remaining opponents

Will test more with more stars, I think he has potential and dragons opens fun tactics, but assume that his low life pool and lack of damage won't help him to be arena/GA hero.

Will try more teams with him later