Thread: Betty on IGNORE mode with this Training Field problem?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Betty on IGNORE mode with this Training Field problem?

Good job ucool, your fking producer keep their principle that Training Result now is the best and afraid that change will bring more disaster. Please elaborate this so we, your costumer can understand it!!

we are know now that ucool delaying this on purpose, betty gave us false promise, and now in ignore mode. typically cheap.

if your producer think, the forum not chaotic yet with this problem, you think majority of peoples still fine about this??? then you are DEAD WRONG!! on LINE-chat group, all my guildmates are complaining about this, but too lazy to go to forum..

you think that money-whale will still paying a dead game, after we are your average costumer really-really tired and leaving this become shitty-not-fun-again-game, UCOOL?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    When I don't have any update. I have nothing to tell you on the Training Field issue. The latest update I got is that our producer has approved the new Training Field change and we are working on it now. But it may take 3 more weeks from now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Fuck you Betty and uCool.

And tell your production team to fuck themselves also.

Dirty company always telling lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    When I don't have any update. I have nothing to tell you on the Training Field issue. The latest update I got is that our producer has approved the new Training Field change and we are working on it now. But it may take 3 more weeks from now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    3 fking week?? you only need couple of hours to adjust some bug that cause damage to ucool's wallet.. but THREE weeks for that simple adjust like this?? holy shit!!!

i bet your fking genius producer is planning to include this training field fix in another big update??

so... what ucool will release or change again 3 weeks later?? seems like the restore of training field will bring another disastrous new change/update..? lets wait and see....

#boom!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Don't make dreams they will fix it in 3 weeks. They always telling lies. We all will be here and see how dirty company they are.

At least they have these dumb people on their hidden Facebook page that believe they are doing something by suggesting things to their 'bosses'. The same people said that when Betty announcing something it will be implemented in less than a week...

Like the 3 hour protection on war hall that will cost 300 gems they are ready to introduce. That's why I put the simple guide for upgrade to war hall 5 to save people money from them.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Don't make dreams they will fix it in 3 weeks. They always telling lies. We all will be here and see how dirty company they are.

At least they have these dumb people on their hidden Facebook page that believe they are doing something by suggesting things to their 'bosses'. The same people said that when Betty announcing something it will be implemented in less than a week...

Like the 3 hour protection on war hall that will cost 300 gems they are ready to introduce. That's why I put the simple guide for upgrade to war hall 5 to save people money from them.
    3 weeks, then i bet they will fix it with that war-god feature release in early november. make sense now...

if in november there is so many fking new problem because of that genius producer of ucool... i will quit this game for sure, because no fun anymore, too money&time consuming if wanna stay sharp in this game, and top of that this game only make me get lot of negative emotion and resentment because of that ucool weird way in handle everything..

good job to that genius producer of ucool that thinking if they drop us so low to the point of desperation, then they will make us really happy when in the end, they adjust and listen us.. fck no, if they doing it everytime

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    fuck this game

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Ucool want gamers using gems for clear CD in training field. That's why they r ignored all reports about that.
    Im sure.

Lol. They are releasing new game now. Evoni king's return. So they dont have time to fix here.