Thread: Best 104 heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Best 104 heroes

Has anyone tried some of the oddball heroes with the 104 items? I'm thinking about upgrading my turtle princess, dope king and maybe tree or DL. Outside of TP what is the hero who got the biggest boost at lvl104?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Only agility heroes get 104 items so I think it's safe to say there won't be any real difference between a 104 tree or dope than a 103. AS, PM, FS are the ones who seem to have gained the most from holy sprite. EB, VS and RF are probably worth an honorable mention.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    Only agility heroes get 104 items so I think it's safe to say there won't be any real difference between a 104 tree or dope than a 103. AS, PM, FS are the ones who seem to have gained the most from holy sprite. EB, VS and RF are probably worth an honorable mention.
    Tarot, Griffin, DK, Chemist

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    That above and PM(a killer), EB (just great in certain teams), GK, VS (amazing in raids, but also in/against certain Pvp teams) and CA

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Bahaha I just noticed demon glaive is 104 as well. My eyes, they sometimes don't see the things that are right in front of them. So yeah I guess maybe some of the strength heroes could see a nice boost as well. It doesn't seem nearly as noticeable as the agi heroes though in my experience. It's really the heroes that bypass the tank that are suddenly destroying entire teams with their new items.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    what about HN, DL, CMR, DV, EG, NA, FD, LG and CW...

any comments?

HN is great, especially for MM team.
    DL for me is not much difference. A lot from his dmg comes from Finger of Death which is magic and doesn't profit a lot from r2. His ulti highly depending on his missing HP and not so much on equipment.
    NA well, hits a bit harder, can help against TaP, but still can miss a lot (that doesn't change at all)...
    CW tried couple of times against/with Bunny to see how many clones can be on battlefield same time
    He is nice against TaP or even Sorc (clone behind her), but still has low survivability (especially against magic dmg) and dmg is subpar.
    Same goes for FD, where his single clone is less effective against TaP, does not help against Sorc at all. His single target dmg is high, but TF blind makes him miss and he also is killed fast through magic dmg.
    DV, Cmdr are good, but no priority.
    EG didn't test much...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    HN is great, especially for MM team.
    DL for me is not much difference. A lot from his dmg comes from Finger of Death which is magic and doesn't profit a lot from r2. His ulti highly depending on his missing HP and not so much on equipment.
    NA well, hits a bit harder, can help against TaP, but still can miss a lot (that doesn't change at all)...
    CW tried couple of times against/with Bunny to see how many clones can be on battlefield same time
    He is nice against TaP or even Sorc (clone behind her), but still has low survivability (especially against magic dmg) and dmg is subpar.
    Same goes for FD, where his single clone is less effective against TaP, does not help against Sorc at all. His single target dmg is high, but TF blind makes him miss and he also is killed fast through magic dmg.
    DV, Cmdr are good, but no priority.
    EG didn't test much...
    thanks Henry

Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    why is RF really worth 104 full gear?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    The whole idea is about initial energy Rose has to begin with.
    At Red+1, Rose has a tendency to ultimate early (sometimes within 5 seconds) into the battle.
    By using Turtle Fighter, I change his ultimate direction where only hitting Turtle at the backline and possibly, another front liner, leaving the rest of the team unaffected.

A Red+2 Rose "could" allow him to ultimate after Turtle rolls back to the front, affecting the whole team.

Of course thanks to RNG, even if it works doesn't mean you'll win the battle.
    Just too many variables left to luck...

Other than that, Red+2 does more damage... if you actually bother to use Rose for damage... Haha!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    A 104 in my guild swears by sapper, his is too the point where it can wear an ie ult

Quote Originally Posted by blurman2000 View Post
    The whole idea is about initial energy Rose has to begin with.
    At Red+1, Rose has a tendency to ultimate early (sometimes within 5 seconds) into the battle.
    By using Turtle Fighter, I change his ultimate direction where only hitting Turtle at the backline and possibly, another front liner, leaving the rest of the team unaffected.

A Red+2 Rose "could" allow him to ultimate after Turtle rolls back to the front, affecting the whole team.

Of course thanks to RNG, even if it works doesn't mean you'll win the battle.
    Just too many variables left to luck...

Other than that, Red+2 does more damage... if you actually bother to use Rose for damage... Haha!
    what I mean is... what is the difference btw lvl 103 RF 4/5 and 104 5/5? I know there is difference ofc, but... is it really worthy or better use Halbeards in other heroes first?

He gets decent higher dmg and a bit higher survivability.

But if you haven't fully equipped others, I would (and have) certainly equip others first:
    Tarot (if you have him), Chemist, PM, AS... I have even done EB and VS before RF...

Tarot and Chemist are both used on testserver by nearly everyone (together with TF, ER and Ooze most of time, only slight variations with someone else as Ooze)
    Arena is quite boring there, as that is really THE Team at the moment and it's a lot rng going on (mainly because it depends whomever ER drags first) - not even the famous MM team most have used before ER has a reliable win rate anymore.
    Sorceress have fall off for a while now, she gets killed way too fast...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Atm PM and TaP are dominating asAGL back line heroes because they can basically bypass and ignore the best tanks (TF, DW, DK) and slaughter any hero with even decent survivability, VS is really good as well. ER looks like he's just going to make a huge mess any team he's on atk, or def setups.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    He gets decent higher dmg and a bit higher survivability.

But if you haven't fully equipped others, I would (and have) certainly equip others first:
    Tarot (if you have him), Chemist, PM, AS... I have even done EB and VS before RF...

Tarot and Chemist are both used on testserver by nearly everyone (together with TF, ER and Ooze most of time, only slight variations with someone else as Ooze)
    Arena is quite boring there, as that is really THE Team at the moment and it's a lot rng going on (mainly because it depends whomever ER drags first) - not even the famous MM team most have used before ER has a reliable win rate anymore.
    Sorceress have fall off for a while now, she gets killed way too fast...
    I know what you mean. I hate that Bunny really bad....

ok, I think Ill do HN, AS, PM, TP, GRIF, CHEM, EB, VS, DL & CA first... then Ill do RF

ty!