Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix training field boost

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    If you have access to the testserver, then you can check out the new Training Field Values. Before getting your hopes to high though ... they basically increased the lower end of the range and did not increase the upper end of the range ... so HP for example is now 50-150 instead of 1-150. Armor is 1-2 instead of 0-2. So if that is not enough for you (which i guess it is not for most people) ... feel free to ask for more.

The overall planned changes would make it possible to max one character within 7 complete days without speed ups.

I support the idea of reducing the training cost, if they dont increase the upper end of the range of training results.

Edit: The final changes to TF are not all on the testserver yet. There will be more changes. So far only the new training range values are on the testserver.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    So probably the training field level still won't affect the boost.

Where do you see that? In the rules of the training field? I see that it still says that it's 3 hours, so no, it's not final.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    They have to make the three attributes boosts progress on the same pace regarding their max values. Otherwise is dumb.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are working on a new Train Field and it may take 3 more weeks from now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    have any news on this? Three weeks ended

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whateverr View Post
    have any news on this? Three weeks ended
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that we can submit it to App Store for approval on 21st. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Ucool states they listen to players right? Than fix the God damned training field boost finally! Can't you see that EVERYONE asks for that? Can't you see that that's one thing that players want? Yes this is another thread about that issue that you're completely ignoring for whatever reason and I just want to point out how much you're ignoring this issue by adding one more thread about it with all the existing ones that moderators completely ignore. Why? You think that with time we'll just forget about it. Well you're wrong. They won't, they will complain until they get tired, than they will quit? Why? because you're ignoring actual issues and looking only for what works best for you. If it's a cheat or a bug that causes you loses you fix it immediately but when it's something that you screwed up and that harms players you don't give a crap about it.
    You are a hypocrite. Sorry just had to point out the obvious. Continue being a douche as it's very entertaining to me!!! LOL

Dear Leader
    Our developer said that we can submit it to App Store for approval on 21st. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    That's a whole lotta bullshit right there!! Keep lying to your customers douchebag, it seems like that's all your good for!!

BlaBla at least we have a date now, stop being a jerk when they manage to implement something.

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello Betty

Thanks for this. Can we have some info in advance for the changes? What will change and how?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    BlaBla at least we have a date now, stop being a jerk when they manage to implement something.
    He cant help it..
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Well if you actually read the previous post from betty the lying douchebag cocksucker we had a date when she posted in this thread that it was gonna be three weeks. Her post is dated September 26. Now I'm no mathematician, but even if it comes out October 21st, that would be three weeks?? How long ago was the original nerf?? Ucool and Betty lie once again!! Who could ask for anything more??? Everyone who plays the game maybe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    He cant help it..
    And here we have megatroll who can't resist posting with nothing at all to say...Party on ucool shill!!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    And here we have megatroll who can't resist posting with nothing at all to say...Party on ucool shill!!!!
    so says the king of trolls! you managed not to cuss! good work man. Soon you will be able to communicate with more than just middle school kids! I am extremely proud of you man. All these years of work...finally paying off!

Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    so says the king of trolls! you managed not to cuss! good work man. Soon you will be able to communicate with more than just middle school kids! I am extremely proud of you man. All these years of work...finally paying off!
    Well you can go fuck your mother as you are just trolling my posts. Funny thing is I wasn't talking to you or megatroll and you had to chime in. Just kill yourself as nobody here likes you anyway. You are a waste of skin!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Well you can go fuck your mother as you are just trolling my posts. Funny thing is I wasn't talking to you or megatroll and you had to chime in. Just kill yourself as nobody here likes you anyway. You are a waste of skin!!
    You seem oh so popular. You can troll, so can I.