Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Fix training field boost

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    ends another week of ridiculous promises. Betty, you say something about this?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whateverr View Post
    ends another week of ridiculous promises. Betty, you say something about this?

Dear leader,
    Sorry to keep you waiting, our team are working on this issue. Thanks for your support.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Dear leader,
    Sorry to keep you waiting, our team are working on this issue. Thanks for your support.
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    We already lost faith in you guys. Check how much money you gain from players now, and a few months back I am sure it is not as much as before. The game is dying because of false promises and crappy service in this game.

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    We already lost faith in you guys. Check how much money you gain from players now, and a few months back I am sure it is not as much as before. The game is dying because of false promises and crappy service in this game.

Dear leader,
    Thanks for your support to Heroes Charge all the time. But please accept our sincerely apologize.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Dear leader,
    Thanks for your support to Heroes Charge all the time. But please accept our sincerely apologize.
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    who need your shitty apoligizes? U fuckin lie to us and than u "apologize". that's fuckin nonsense.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hey. A lot off dumb people her. What is wrong with training field??? You allways cry it s a pay to win game, but when something works good for all even the non vip you start crying again withput puting you mind to contribution. Lets say training boost are now +1 +1 +1 . A heavy spender Vip will use gems and train ( i use round numbera to calculate easy, for every dumb fuck here to know) 20 times a day, but a non vip will train just 10 times a day
    VIP = + 20 + 20 + 20 to atributes
    Non Vip = +10 +10 +10 to atributes.... the diference bettwen a Vip and a non Vip will ne 10 points/ day
    Iff traing will raise to + 15 +15 +15 in stead of +1 +1 +1 , a Vip wil train 20 times a day ... or much more now, but a non vip still 10 times a day
    VIP = + 300 +300 +300
    Non Vip = +150 +150+150
    The diference off pointa will be 150 / day not 10 points.
    That being said.. pls stop being stupid retards, because training field is working well . Use ure heads, than start crying.. First u cry cause is pay to win.... when a feature doesn t help much vip's u cry again.
    I am a VIP 13, so i train at least 20 times... but.. what i said up is a fact. Bye

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Aha, non VIP train 10 times a day?
    1 training slot/1 training for 3 hours in a 24 hours day?
    Good calculation, bravo for that...

The truth is:
    Higher VIPs (I'm vip12 too btw) trained before nerf some to max or high, having a huge difference in values. And as it is now, the difference is not 10 points but with more training slots and gem speed ups it's higher.

For sure if the values would go up again, higher Vips would max heroes faster. But also non VIPs wouldn't need that much time to max the few core heroes

Now it's almost impossible to catch up with someone that has maxed them prenerf...

Henry like i said in the ( ) i ll use round numbers to calculate more easy so that all dumb people can understand......... so i used 1, 15, 10 and 20 ....

Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    Hey. A lot off dumb people her. What is wrong with training field??? You allways cry it s a pay to win game, but when something works good for all even the non vip you start crying again withput puting you mind to contribution. Lets say training boost are now +1 +1 +1 . A heavy spender Vip will use gems and train ( i use round numbera to calculate easy, for every dumb fuck here to know) 20 times a day, but a non vip will train just 10 times a day
    VIP = + 20 + 20 + 20 to atributes
    Non Vip = +10 +10 +10 to atributes.... the diference bettwen a Vip and a non Vip will ne 10 points/ day
    Iff traing will raise to + 15 +15 +15 in stead of +1 +1 +1 , a Vip wil train 20 times a day ... or much more now, but a non vip still 10 times a day
    VIP = + 300 +300 +300
    Non Vip = +150 +150+150
    The diference off pointa will be 150 / day not 10 points.
    That being said.. pls stop being stupid retards, because training field is working well . Use ure heads, than start crying.. First u cry cause is pay to win.... when a feature doesn t help much vip's u cry again.
    I am a VIP 13, so i train at least 20 times... but.. what i said up is a fact. Bye
    whats wrong with that...?? i know high SPENDER.. will have lot of hero that maxed in training.. but at least, we the average spender will have our core heroes maxed too in the near time..

with current shitty training result, if we dont spend minimum 1000 gem a day for training only, then dream on to maxed one heroes in 1 month time. (maxed means 3 stat fully reach the limit)

when ucool. when????

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the delay again. We just started testing it on our development server. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that we can submit it to App Store for approval on 21st. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Nothing in App Store and its not 1 november...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the delay again. We just started testing it on our development server. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    You just started testing it? So how your developer told you it was ready to be submitted to Apple store on October 21st? Are you joking?

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    You just started testing it? So how your developer told you it was ready to be submitted to Apple store on October 21st? Are you joking?
    Think about poor Betty that must replay the lyies of their colleagues lol. Betty next time please be more explicit or ask your colleagues for a true update calculating the devs work, break, testing , compilation , uploads, app store's approval time and much more..come on give us a true dead-line and respect it. You have not tired of negative feedback based on what you say not what the game need?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator