Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix training field boost

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar

Fix training field boost

Ucool states they listen to players right? Than fix the God damned training field boost finally! Can't you see that EVERYONE asks for that? Can't you see that that's one thing that players want? Yes this is another thread about that issue that you're completely ignoring for whatever reason and I just want to point out how much you're ignoring this issue by adding one more thread about it with all the existing ones that moderators completely ignore. Why? You think that with time we'll just forget about it. Well you're wrong. They won't, they will complain until they get tired, than they will quit? Why? because you're ignoring actual issues and looking only for what works best for you. If it's a cheat or a bug that causes you loses you fix it immediately but when it's something that you screwed up and that harms players you don't give a crap about it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    +1
    Also at the moment the cost is too high to train 1 hero per 3 hr with so little gain. Make it 600 600 120 resource per training to justify the low attribute gain.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    i stopped training heroes there after 5-6 "trained" on the new system

burning resources on upgrades on training field and other stuff ...

previous ... i was searching and hitting like 40-60 people to get resources, lately i get there - make 1 hit, sometimes 2-3 more and than take reward and that`s all ...boring area

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are working on a new Train Field and it may take 3 more weeks from now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are working on a new Train Field and it may take 3 more weeks from now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Easy answer with a deadline..finnaly Betty thx..but what you understand from "may take" ?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    9 chances out of 10 it will be worse or only partially fix the problem but breaking every rare thing that was working. I guarantee it.

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    I only see they benefit of high spenders that pay gems to full train their heroes... So thy want to exploit it the most possible before fixing it back for everyones

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Exactly, greedy company.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    But most people I know who are at least a bit reasonable, don't waste gems for that little boost. They did before the change and would do again, but not now.
    So I'm pretty sure :as it is, much less people really spend gems on this...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    So what's your opinion Henry for that unethical ucools tactic? To have us waiting more than 2 months for a simple fix?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I think this is probably the situation what Henry wrote, I highly doubt there are stupid enough people who would waste gems on this extremely low boosts to train their heroes at's way too expensive, Ucool was most likely getting much more gems using on this feature with previous boost than with current one.
    But now question for Betty what do you mean by "working on a new Train Field"? This sounds like another one will be added not that current one will be changed. Or you just missed words "boost values" in that sentence?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I think this is probably the situation what Henry wrote, I highly doubt there are stupid enough people who would waste gems on this extremely low boosts to train their heroes at's way too expensive, Ucool was most likely getting much more gems using on this feature with previous boost than with current one.
    But now question for Betty what do you mean by "working on a new Train Field"? This sounds like another one will be added not that current one will be changed. Or you just missed words "boost values" in that sentence?
    they are planning to buff training value, and add training queue feature... while this is good news, they will give us bad news in same time (i hope not lol)... UCOOL really beat chuck norris.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    they will either fuck it up more of remove that camp

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    It's pretty simple: 1st version did make players spend some gems, but not enough to justify the boost it gave when you started to have a few heroes highly trained. So they nerfed it, but now it takes weeks to train ONE hero to a level high enough to make a difference, but the number are so random and so low overall that only some qatari kid would spend gems on this joke.

Now that they've realized they could milk us good there, they've just started to switch their brains on, but it takes weeks since they've been off for months now. All just to find a good compromise (good for them, of course, don't worry, it will still suck for most players, don't get too excited). They're probably quite motivated to find some way to entice spenders to spend shit-tons of gems without the feeling of being robbed, which is how it is now.
    Finding the good formula where it doesn't give too much of an edge unless you spend like crazy, yet still rakes in some nice constant profit, even among average players.

Anyway, for those not willing to pay, don't worry, it will stay as shitty as it is, they're just working on a "better" version, some version worth to spend gems in, that's the ONLY criteria, if it wasn't, they would have simply reverted it to the way it was, even if just temporarily.

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    I do know that kind of stupid rich kids (guys?) that have full trained at least 30 heroes, and believe me, they dont plunder.... they use their wallets