Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 661

Thread: Test server

  1. #46
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    2
    Yes I did try to uninstall and reinstall it and still it didnt Work. Yes and Yes for the other questions

  2. #47
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    2
    Dear Betty,
    Please add me to test server
    ID : 16660356
    Server : 110
    Thank you!

  3. #48
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,966
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Arok View Post
    Betty, i use two device to play. One is HD version and one is normal version. Can i still have access to test server?

    Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    We will try again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #49
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,966
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% Jesus View Post
    Yes I did try to uninstall and reinstall it and still it didnt Work. Yes and Yes for the other questions
    Dear Leader
    Please try again. If it is still not working, we are sorry about that you are unlucky. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #50
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello, can you Invite me to Test Server please?
    ID: 13243397 - SERVER: 88

  6. #51
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,966
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by FelipeVegaSF View Post
    Hello, can you Invite me to Test Server please?
    ID: 13243397 - SERVER: 88
    Dear Leader
    We have checked for you, and you are playing on iOS now and the test server is not available on iOS, hope you can understand that.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #52
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Please, invite me test server.
    My ID account 19628133
    Server 132 Tebanfort

  8. #53
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,828
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that you use the Non-HD version or you cannot get in. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I have the same problem. I use non HD version and I can't get in. First I download a 125mb update and then revert back to recent version on my server.

    Please advice. Unlucky is not a serious answer.

  9. #54
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,966
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I have the same problem. I use non HD version and I can't get in. First I download a 125mb update and then revert back to recent version on my server.

    Please advice. Unlucky is not a serious answer.
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your account id again and we will try to re-add your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #55
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,966
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarot Prophet View Post
    Please, invite me test server.
    My ID account 19628133
    Server 132 Tebanfort
    Dear Leader
    We've added you to our test server. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #56
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Dear Betty,
    Please add me to test server
    ID : 3253821
    Server : 19
    Thank you!

  12. #57
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,828
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your account id again and we will try to re-add your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Server 3
    /b/Terror
    Id: 1166977
    VIP 11


    Also please add:

    Server 3
    /b/Reaper
    Id: 26051252
    VIP 12

  13. #58
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,966
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by metal15 View Post
    Dear Betty,
    Please add me to test server
    ID : 3253821
    Server : 19
    Thank you!
    Dear Leader
    We've added you to the test server now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #59
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,966
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Server 3
    /b/Terror
    Id: 1166977
    VIP 11


    Also please add:

    Server 3
    /b/Reaper
    Id: 26051252
    VIP 12
    Dear Leader
    We've added your accounts to the test server now. Please try again. Thanks

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #60
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    4
    Thanks Betty for adding me to test server !

    Happy New Year Betty !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •