Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 616 to 626 of 626

Thread: Test server

  1. #616
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    2
    Getting the same error as above. Changed from HD version to Normal for test server but getting the message to update every time i try to enter test server.

  2. #617
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello! you could do me the favor of unlocking the test server to be able to help with any errors that may occur? Beforehand thank you very much.
    ID: 12734628

  3. #618
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinde View Post
    Getting the same error as above. Changed from HD version to Normal for test server but getting the message to update every time i try to enter test server.
    same here, hope it will get resolved soon

    account id:11463518 for betty to re add me to test server if it is the problem
    Last edited by Skonkeg; 09-17-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: adding account id

  4. #619
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skonkeg View Post
    same here, hope it will get resolved soon

    account id:11463518 for betty to re add me to test server if it is the problem
    Dear Leader
    We've removed and re-added your account to our test server now. Please try again. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #620
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinde View Post
    Getting the same error as above. Changed from HD version to Normal for test server but getting the message to update every time i try to enter test server.
    Dear Leader
    We've removed and re-added your account to our test server now. Please try again. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #621
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsl View Post
    Hello! you could do me the favor of unlocking the test server to be able to help with any errors that may occur? Beforehand thank you very much.
    ID: 12734628
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.




    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #622
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Please put my account in the test server ID 12608099

  8. #623
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by herokiller View Post
    Please put my account in the test server ID 12608099
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #624
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Please put my account in the test server ID 12608099 server 83

  10. #625
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,829
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by herokiller View Post
    Please put my account in the test server ID 12608099 server 83
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #626
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    Please add me to test server, id: 25751378

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •