Thread: Umadbro? Server 5

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Umadbro? Server 5

Interested in joining a fun and extremely competitive server?
    If so then server 5 and umadbro? Should be the only guild you re applying to.

We are looking for players 101 and above with power level of 950k and above.

Fun and active guild with loads of chat and banter between all members. We have a 2nd guild for our growing members. These are all also in group chat on line where all players can discuss anything game related and other topics.

We will also accept guild mergers.

If interested let me know. Details in signature.

Thanks for reading
    Guild umadbro?
    Guild id: 110159057
    Server 5
    Lvl 104
    Power: +1million
    Pm me on here or on line app. Id is gustavomadeira if you are interested in merging with us or just want to migrate to a seriously competitive server.
    2nd Guild Umadbro?? 110159062. Perfect guild for growing players with all the support from the 1st guild.
    Line Group active and available to all members. Loads of info and advice on how to grow.

We re still looking
    Guild umadbro?
    Server 5
    Lvl 104
    Pm me on here or on line app. Id is gustavomadeira if you are interested in merging with us or just want to migrate to a seriously competitive server.
    2nd Guild Umadbro?? 110159062. Perfect guild for growing players with all the support from the 1st guild.
    Line Group active and available to all members. Loads of info and advice on how to grow.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Hi

Umadbro? still looking for high lvl players wanting to move to server 5.
    Guild umadbro?
    Server 5
    Lvl 104

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hi how are you

Good anday you?
    Guild umadbro?
    Server 5
    Lvl 104

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    After Antares migrated to Se, UMB is dead.