Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quit players

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jampang View Post
    2 my guildmates that i know has been competitive all this time.. quit 2days ago and today...

so sad... why ucool, whyyyyyy??
    So ucool are you ready to quit all players?????

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    GC is not hard. I manage to complete it with TM 94 last week.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exilež's Avatar
    No way you completed it on hardest difficulty Keydzej... The other ones are easy. Not saying it is not easy to complete on hard either as long as you do 5 challenges each day and make sure you have three teams on the final 5 challenge that you can swap a dead hero out for another. The only time i find it hard is if I am 10 challenges behind on the final day of GC and losing a vital hero on the final 5 fights can determine if you will be able to win, especially if your on the second to last challenge and you lose 2-3 heroes and then cant win against the final one. Which again that doesn't usually happen if your all cought up and have only 5 fights total on the final day. It more so happens when you have ten fights on the final day and even then it can be done sometimes.
    Server 29
    Top #3 Guild Leader (The Exilež)
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014
    (Looking for lvl 102 to join us!)

Well, the rewards looks like the next to hardest challenge... But i guess you did do it.. Sorc for the win.
    Server 29
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014

Keydezej omg i also didnt realize you had 300,000 gems... with that many you could train the shit out of heroes so i do believe you.. You must spend a shit ton..
    Server 29
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014

Quote Originally Posted by The Exilež View Post
    Keydezej omg i also didnt realize you had 300,000 gems... with that many you could train the shit out of heroes so i do believe you.. You must spend a shit ton..
    The 300k gems was on test server.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Well i didnt make registration for new championship because it goes for 3 week and i have just a 1 f**cking day to do it. They has me again. Techsupport kills this game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    They did sent a mail, so no excuses. And it's two days for you to signup. If you're logging in daily you'd know.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I logging in daily im play this game 24/7 level 104 in a week so dont even think about it. They did sent a mail like a piece of shit - there are so many tournaments i forgot about that damn championship and this 1 little letter. Was it my fault? Maybe. Could they make warning in championship's icon? Could they add last teams that we used automaticaly? Sure, they couldnt.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Most of my GC are finished within few retries. If i face a very strong team, MM would be the answer. I kept her at O2, even if she is not a tank, she will die too early and fill heroes energy as TP will target her.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    I logging in daily im play this game 24/7 level 104 in a week so dont even think about it. They did sent a mail like a piece of shit - there are so many tournaments i forgot about that damn championship and this 1 little letter. Was it my fault? Maybe. Could they make warning in championship's icon? Could they add last teams that we used automaticaly? Sure, they couldnt.
    Seriously, it just takes one click. Choose a continent and sign up. Your laziness is at fault, not Ucool.

Just like sign in rewards or daily events. If you don't claim the prize, you miss out.