Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quit players

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Quit players

No need to tell you know what happened 4 Top powerful guild dead why because of you every things high cost and what is the problem on crusade why I did it every day to get green items??????

Why the heroes still on GT shop till this time???????

Why the heroes camp is fucker shit??????

Why the raids is too hard???????

Why the chest is too bad??????

Why migrate server only by spending money?????

Why your Support is 0%??????

Why you didn't understand and fix the Damon problem??????

Why the arena reward is bad??????

Why allowed bad heroes on sing??????

Why the grand challenges is too hard?????

Why you are crazy??

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Simple. One answer - because that is uCool. They now ready to release War of Gods which is probably nice but are not able to spend 5-10 days to fix simple issues here and there and make changes most people want.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Simple. One answer - because that is uCool. They now ready to release War of Gods which is probably nice but are not able to spend 5-10 days to fix simple issues here and there and make changes most people want.
    It's always release new things and forget the old...

Then ninja nerf, wait for many complaints, then release the next new thing

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ucool is just like cheap chinesse restaurant in china town.

sorry no mean to be racist, im a chinesse man too.. but i know what kind of that restaurant is doing, they lazy to give good service to costumer, and think like superior stuborn asshole "you enter our restaurant because our food good, just eat it or leave it, *sitting with their towel on neck, while digging their nose and then clean up their fingernail!"

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    too many heroes in gt shop is correct. you expect great monthly hero on (sing)? sign-in? Your just rage venting now. Not sure what the Damon problem is. Calm down.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    too many heroes in gt shop is correct. you expect great monthly hero on (sing)? sign-in? Your just rage venting now. Not sure what the Damon problem is. Calm down.
    Sign-in hero shouldn't be absolute shit either. Like Cat Fencer. My R2 trained Cat Fencer is a piece of shit. So is my r2 trained Professional Killer. Shit needs to be done to make these heroes viable. Tarot Prophet out-damages PK in raids, is S tier in arena/ga/gt and is semi-useful as a backline stall because his ult allows you to soak a bunch of damage/ults. PK does.... Nothing. It's depressing :P
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    1. because they want it so and will keep adding them there, not removing.
    2. heroes camp is not a shit, you don't know how to use it, only thing they need to change is return previous boost from training.
    3. raids aren't hard at all.
    4. chests are fine.
    5. because they want it to be so.
    6. depends on who responds to you, some are helpful and some ignorant
    7. wtf is damon?
    8. arena rewards are perfectly fine
    9. bad heroes don't sing lol but on sign in yes they are some bad and some good, again because they want it so.
    10. because it's higher level than yours meaning better and stronger heroes
    11. why you don't use normal people english language instead of ape language and take a chill pill?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Why you didn't shut up? XD
    I'm LV 96 and I beat the grand challenges easy but the tarot stop me as well if you didn't believe follow my channel on YT ( how to win grand challenges D5)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I actually have a tl98 player in my 2nd guild and I was shocked to find out he completes GC diff5 every week. It may take him quite a few resets - but he still manages to complete it.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    I actually have a tl98 player in my 2nd guild and I was shocked to find out he completes GC diff5 every week. It may take him quite a few resets - but he still manages to complete it.
    Pretty impressive, but not so much so at the same time. I don't understand why everyone's bitching about GC-5 difficulty. The 104 teams are annoying but it only takes me 1-2 tries for them. Nothing too disgusting. Only slightly more difficult with rotations and RNG because of the new items
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    98 is too low. I have to see to believe. Tarot may kill his heroes one by one with a few shots.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    Pretty impressive, but not so much so at the same time. I don't understand why everyone's bitching about GC-5 difficulty. The 104 teams are annoying but it only takes me 1-2 tries for them. Nothing too disgusting. Only slightly more difficult with rotations and RNG because of the new items
    1-2 retries? Try 5-6 hours of retries. With what 1-2 retries? All possible heroes from GT 5* r2? It's annoying as hell of course if you aim to not lose any character. Btw I wonder why is TaP so OP in GC? Using him in GA. arena, test server maxed out and he's nowhere else annoying as hell as in GC. He can't possibly be better at 105 than at 104 so something must be wrong with GC

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I have him 5* lvl104 full r2 and he is same good as in GC.
    In right team, against right team. Ofc it's possible that the players (usually high vips) you face in GT have him high trained (mainly before Trainingsfield is changed)
    He is nearly same good on testserver, but there all heroes are full r2 and maxed trained, also all the mages etc, which makes them survive more. You can see it with Chap, she's just insane at full r2 (and fully trained)

Still TaP is beatable,same as GC is, also it seems GC is made easier last 2 weeks... Noone in my guild (and that are not all high VIPs and not all even 103) need more as a couple of tries now...

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    and your TL and VIP level and your GT success rate?
    provide context before saying random stuff please

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I get many good rewards from crusade in Heroes Charge, but in same way I never get any good reward from crusade in Soul Hunters.