Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tournament

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    As i knew, your guild is strongest, ok. But you'r still lose in GT with your stupid brain. That's all.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MS13 View Post
    You didn't understand there is a problem from ucool we are the strongest on server have a lot on 99
    REALLLY!!!! And I have to agree.. Your problem is what?? You lost the GT and you shouldn't of because your the strongest on the server?? Maybe I can reword it for you how about " Ucool we have problem because we have big EGOS and now they are hurt because we think we have the strongest guild on our server"

Please tell me what else is there??!!
    I usually am low keyed in the forums, before you call me every name under the sun.. The point is I am on server 58, a very competitive server with powerful guilds.. 8 of them require your AHP to be 1 million 300K or 1,300,000.
    They all don't make it past the prelims
    ALSO, you can be "out teamed" a weaker guild that fields more teams by just numbers will beat you. You can be "out laned" meaning you stack too many teams in one lane.. I can go on and on..
    The issue is your guild and ones like yours,, and the complaining because you build a strong guild, you deserve a pass to win the GT. Just hits a sour note for me in this game.
    Sorry but it's not Ucool... It's called reality check 101

*UPDATE*
    Is the same person that started this thread, now posting about suspended accounts due to "hacking software"? here:

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ount-suspended

*shake my head*
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikobaisii View Post
    Hello again betty , its 25854854 , as i said there is many players stronger .. am total power 1m lvl 103 , if its possible to transfer to 126 please explain the details of what should i do .. thanks for you .. best regards!
    Dear Leader
    You cannot transfer to a server which opened later than yours. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    It won't happen. You can only migrate to older servers currently.
    Its not impossible .. it wont b fair if am jumping like 20 servers above mine .. but its only 8 servers and therez too many players there are stronger .. i mean there is no point of not letting me merge to 126

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Didn't say they had a point. Said it won't happen. It won't. Many have asked. Don't waste your time

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Its not impossible .. it wont b fair if am jumping like 20 servers above mine .. but its only 8 servers and therez too many players there are stronger .. i mean there is no point of not letting me merge to 126
    They will not let you. Simple rule. You can go only to older not newer server, no exceptions for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    You cannot transfer to a server which opened later than yours. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello again betty.. we recieved an email from ember says that now we can merge to fewer servers if the new server is more than 1 year old .. so its possible now to transfer from 118 to 126? And when ? ( now or need to wait for the update?
    Note : 'my Acc ID is above .. thanks

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Hello again betty.. we recieved an email from ember says that now we can merge to fewer servers if the new server is more than 1 year old .. so its possible now to transfer from 118 to 126? And when ? ( now or need to wait for the update?
    Note : 'my Acc ID is above .. thanks
    Dear leader,
    Please wait until there's an update to know it later. Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    Please wait until there's an update to know it later. Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    Hello again betty.. the new update has been released .. are we able to migrate to fewer servers?? If not , when its coming?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Hello again betty.. the new update has been released .. are we able to migrate to fewer servers?? If not , when its coming?
    Go to official news and sreach the thread Development journal, u can see what is update on the 1st page