Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Gods : How It's Working ??!!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I am sure they will change it - no meaning on giving War Hall resources that you can plunder in 10 minutes for free.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I am sure they will change it - no meaning on giving War Hall resources that you can plunder in 10 minutes for free.
    It's like little + for player. I'm not in their mind but these chests look clearly to not be the target of this feature.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Ahem, what was that you were saying about this feature not being pay2win? Don't gems cost money anymore? 8000 gems? LOL What a fucking rippoff!!
    Ahem, you can still have much fun with war of gods without buying those extra slots, as your heroes will be maxed gear / enchant / skills anyway, plus 5 "free" fully finished heroes. This part is just the "cherry on the cake". You want big cherry? You pay for it. Else, you can still be happy with just the cake, if it is good. And apart for some few possible improvements (I really insist on the manual fights, it really does change many things - you don't just sit and see if you have chosen the right heroes, you ACT in the fight!) this cake already looks fine. So please stop complaining about the game being P2W, especially when for once uCool releases a feature which is NOT.
    Server 124 / Guild Frenchy - 110099570 (International)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    So that Almighty fragments and soulstones depend on our rank?

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by anagrys View Post
    Ahem, you can still have much fun with war of gods without buying those extra slots, as your heroes will be maxed gear / enchant / skills anyway, plus 5 "free" fully finished heroes. This part is just the "cherry on the cake". You want big cherry? You pay for it. Else, you can still be happy with just the cake, if it is good. And apart for some few possible improvements (I really insist on the manual fights, it really does change many things - you don't just sit and see if you have chosen the right heroes, you ACT in the fight!) this cake already looks fine. So please stop complaining about the game being P2W, especially when for once uCool releases a feature which is NOT.
    I actually feel sorry for all you ucool shills. You have your head so far up ucools ass I can't see where they stop and you begin!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    I actually feel sorry for all you ucool shills. You have your head so far up ucools ass I can't see where they stop and you begin!!
    If Ucool did some big mistakes, it's not mean that they always do.... And this feature at this time is all excepted a mistake....

But i think you so much hate that you even don't want watch what it is ....

Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    So that Almighty fragments and soulstones depend on our rank?
    If you speak about end of season reward, yes after 1 month, you get reward in according to your rank.

If you success to go 15+ ( who is possible for all players who will play enough), rewards are already interesting and if you go legend, it's really really nice rewards

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    What difference make having more chest slots if you can open only 1 per time, no? Its only if you opened all 2 chests and lazy to play and get another chests

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Engl View Post
    What difference make having more chest slots if you can open only 1 per time, no? Its only if you opened all 2 chests and lazy to play and get another chests
    Open 1 normal chest takes 3 hours. You get 1 per win. If your slots are full, the next chest you win is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Engl View Post
    You can open with gems to get it faster... But in according to the reward i'm not sure that it's worth it even gor high spender

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    If Ucool did some big mistakes, it's not mean that they always do.... And this feature at this time is all excepted a mistake....

But i think you so much hate that you even don't want watch what it is ....
    Alendris I don;t understand why you are sure about this feature. You test something that may change and you forget they did not fix anything of the past issues.

Alendris I don;t understand why you are sure about this feature. You test something that may change and you forget they did not fix anything of the past issues.
    That's why i wrote "at this time" !

I'm agree that it can change, but it's a first time that they ask players before to release something, it's already a great step and i can't imagine that they will not take in consideration our feedack about this feature who look like really promising.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I'm not sure why so many would cast doubt and hate toward an honest review of the new round. If have more materials is your thing, buy the chest. No advantage to matches. One of the most fair rounds created in a while.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Is this the hate on past mistakes thread, or review of war of God's?

Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Is this the hate on past mistakes thread, or review of war of God's?
    I'm trying to focus War of Gods . But Haters are in the place ahah
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming