Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's official - I hate your game now

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

It's official - I hate your game now

After spending 5 hours this evening on Grand Challenge with over 20 R+1 and 1 R+2 heroes to choose from, I am done. I have not felt so frustrated and pissed off at a game in a long time - it isn't just "not fun," it makes me angry playing it. I have played this game for at least 1.5 years and sunk in a decent amount of time and money. I believe I will be happier doing something else. Goodbye.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    If u do gc for 5 hours with so ma y heroes you are doing it wrong.

Or have promoted totally wrong heroes.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    There were guys that have posted the team setups to complete gc before you posted this so why not follow their example? Or why not demote ?
    Guild umadbro?
    Guild id: 110159057
    Server 5
    Lvl 104
    Power: +1million
    Pm me on here or on line app. Id is gustavomadeira if you are interested in merging with us or just want to migrate to a seriously competitive server.
    2nd Guild Umadbro?? 110159062. Perfect guild for growing players with all the support from the 1st guild.
    Line Group active and available to all members. Loads of info and advice on how to grow.

Banned Contributor Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by gustavoleone View Post
    There were guys that have posted the team setups to complete gc before you posted this so why not follow their example? Or why not demote ?
    The problem lies with being able to complete GC on level 5 since its release and then all of a sudden without warning they put in the top championship teams from 31-35. That's fucking stupid!! Most of the teams have 3-4 GT shop heroes that a lot of people don't have. Sorry if I'm not willing to pay 1500 to 5* 5 heroes to be able to play last 5 levels. Some people have done this and paid even more but a lot of us who play this game have common sense and wouldn't even consider ever buying a character in a phone game for 300 dollars. I knew the game was definitely dying when that started to happen. Another nail in the HC coffin brought to you by the crack smoking douchebag employees of the production/developers/cut and paste thieves that are ucool. Feel free to troll on this one megadouchebag or brown lips Henry.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Another problem is that after this difficulty increase, I found the loots to be worst. Not a coincidence.

New Comers
    Of course when people started leveling to 104 it was going to get harder people should have figured that out before it even happened. It is going to happen again as people hit 105 just to give everyone who was surprised a heads up. The GC is as it should be. I get folk were used to getting the cool diff 5 gear but that was kind of like a long extended freebie. Thanks Ucool for the freebie!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ICON View Post
    Of course when people started leveling to 104 it was going to get harder people should have figured that out before it even happened. It is going to happen again as people hit 105 just to give everyone who was surprised a heads up. The GC is as it should be. I get folk were used to getting the cool diff 5 gear but that was kind of like a long extended freebie. Thanks Ucool for the freebie!
    It's a bit more complicated though. Previously, training field gave a good boost, but was about half (or less) what you can get these days. Then 104/105 give massive stat boosts in gear.

I believe it's these two points that have made GC 5 exponentially more difficult to complete than the previous GC 4 when most were under cap.

It's still possible for 100/101 players to complete to 35 with many many resets, but soon may be impossible when the opponents hit 105

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    After 2 years of playing this game i found that this application sucks big time.....
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Once again you overreact on certain points.

Only hero you need is sorc and that is enough at 4 star. The rest is a comvination of lb, sh, dk, pm, rf, tf, griffin.

Everyibe who plays this game knows how powerfull sorc is and she has been in gt some time now and if ppl dobt have gotten her to 4 star by now well then they are doing it wrong.

Also a character cost 100 usd if u dont want to farm it or is vip 11 and get it in magic stone.

And just because you dont want to spend money on it dont mean others wont..let ppl do what they want with their money.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    interesting point, after 2 weeks of last 10 levels of gc being just a royal bitch, this weeks (on server 100 and 106 anyway) were troublesome but not nearly as bad start to finish, unfortunately the loot really sucked and i just randomly picked a chest at the end because there was nothing i even remotely needed

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    If u do gc for 5 hours with so ma y heroes you are doing it wrong.

Or have promoted totally wrong heroes.
    Not true

It is not that he has promoted the wrong heroes, it's that he doesn't have the GT heroes.

I have every hero that is needed outside the Grand Tournament heroes, but I don't have Chemist, CA, TaP, TP, GK, FF, FS and TT... well because I don't want to spent that kind of money. I don't think it is fair that there is no way of beating the AS/TaP/Sorc teams without them

The game sucks, because I have the following and I still can't beat it!

R2

Puppet Master

R1

Sorceress
    Cleric
    Silencer
    Dwarf Warrior
    Chaplain
    Ninja
    Ember Blade
    Manipulator
    Arcane Sapper
    Queen of Curse
    Commander
    Light Bringer
    Scorpion Queen
    Fallen Dominion
    Cloud Walker
    Death Knight
    Desert Lycan
    Rose Fencer
    Imperial Executioner
    Hidden Needle
    Inferno
    Soul Hunter
    Death Bringer
    Griffin

Red

Old Curse
    Tusked Storm
    EmberStar
    Vengeance Spirit
    Lunar Guardian
    Commando
    Enchantress
    Disease Bringer
    Turtle Fighter(Maxed in Training Field and will make R2 soon as I can, did not want R1)
    Machinist
    Depths Voice
    Iron Hoof
    Nature Storm
    Shadowleaf
    Crossed Knight
    Dungeon Keeper
    Demon Assassin
    Death Mage

O2

Ooze
    Dope King
    Ice Mage
    Ghost Magician
    Master Mage
    Psychopath
    War Chief
    Nymph at Sea
    Mystic
    Poisoned One
    Bear Warrior
    Phoenix
    Sniper
    Frost Mage
    Vanguard Warrior
    Rifleman
    Admiral
    Queen of Nature 1*

That is

R2 = 1
    R1 = 24
    Red = 18
    O2 = 18

I can't beat it, and that shit ain't right.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
    Not true

It is not that he has promoted the wrong heroes, it's that he doesn't have the GT heroes.

I have every hero that is needed outside the Grand Tournament heroes, but I don't have Chemist, CA, TaP, TP, GK, FF, FS and TT... well because I don't want to spent that kind of money. I don't think it is fair that there is no way of beating the AS/TaP/Sorc teams without them.....

I can't beat it, and that shit ain't right.
    not true, I'm VIP 10, tl102 and only vip/gt hero i have is 4* sorceress, it IS beatable, even using some of the teams described, but only on a lucky RNG, last 2 weeks it took me hours of just retrying a team that was coming close till i got a lucky RNG and won. many times you can win but obviously its harder to win without loss, which is what I was finally able to do, and you pretty much cant auto fight it.
    Not saying it was fair, I think the teams they put in there were stupid and shouldn't have been there, BUT, it is possible if you wanna spend the time it takes to get lucky. It is impossible to auto fight win with a random team you slap in.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Once again you overreact on certain points.

Only hero you need is sorc and that is enough at 4 star. The rest is a comvination of lb, sh, dk, pm, rf, tf, griffin.

Everyibe who plays this game knows how powerfull sorc is and she has been in gt some time now and if ppl dobt have gotten her to 4 star by now well then they are doing it wrong.

Also a character cost 100 usd if u dont want to farm it or is vip 11 and get it in magic stone.

And just because you dont want to spend money on it dont mean others wont..let ppl do what they want with their money.
    I have all of these heroes(see above)... I don't win against the 104 AS/Sorc/TaP teams... Nothing works for me, and it is freaking annoying

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    There are many combinations that worked for me and guildmates even being lvl102.
    And a lot of them don't have the VIP/GT heroes and I also really never used Chemist, CA (which dies in seconds from TaP), GK, not even speaking of FF, FS, TT.
    Sorceress helps a lot, but there are setups even without her. One of setups working against AS, TaP, Sorc teams (lvl104 r2 ofc) was a female setup with a RED DV.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    chaplain will make your life easier against tarot