Thread: WH revenge ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12

WH revenge ?

I attack once and I saw the guy revenge 2 times (I went to toilet and forgot to set defend team), from beginning till now I only tap it once but never try again, how many times you can tap on revenge for 1 attack ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    15 times a day for 3 days....i got revenged 45 times for 1 attack once

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Since when he worked for uc ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Game so broken. Can even revenge almost unlimited. So that means don't attack at all?
    I think the revenge feature should allow revenger to recover all lost loots from Ucool, not from player, since ucool earns the gem. So the reward of lumber, ore & mercury should come from ucool.
    And should allow only once for revenge within 2-days period.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Never do Revenge!!! One of the most stupid ideas here cuz it's likely the opponent is way stronger than you and somehow the resources he plundered by you are gone the very next moment to...I don't know where but there are usually just a handful of resources left for you...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Revenge ignore Vault, in some cases you will get tons of resources from that.

I only have 5k wood and 14k ore in 360k storage and the revenge took 1k wood + 1k ore ? I don't know how they calculate.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I've been revenged many times and the attacker never gets all their resources back in one attack. The whole revenge system is designed so you have to spend lots of gems to try and get your plundered resources back. It's pretty stupid, because the only one who wins is uCool by making you waste gems.