Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hero Camp plunder issue

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Hero Camp plunder issue

As we all know, when we start plundering for daily team exp and loots, we search alot of real players from level 90-104 and Orange to Red 2.
    After a while, let's say if you continue to plunder for hours, all you found are NPC.
    The real issue is now after the update, they putted in ridiculous NPC teams for us to plunder.
    Way too many level 104 red 2 tarot with puppet master and others. I am like WTF, really?
    Are you letting all players just to plunder for daily team exp then close the game?
    It used to be a bunch of Dwarf Warrior teams which are easy to beat and keep all heroes full energy ready for next battle.
    What happened? What the fuck really happened? Why changed it?
    You may had saved me alot of free time because i cant plunder anymore due to the NPC's powerful setups.
    However i am not able to upgrade anything if i dont use furnace to reassemble gears.
    I need a reply why made it super hard with NPC teams now?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    As we all know, when we start plundering for daily team exp and loots, we search alot of real players from level 90-104 and Orange to Red 2.
    After a while, let's say if you continue to plunder for hours, all you found are NPC.
    The real issue is now after the update, they putted in ridiculous NPC teams for us to plunder.
    Way too many level 104 red 2 tarot with puppet master and others. I am like WTF, really?
    Are you letting all players just to plunder for daily team exp then close the game?
    It used to be a bunch of Dwarf Warrior teams which are easy to beat and keep all heroes full energy ready for next battle.
    What happened? What the fuck really happened? Why changed it?
    You may had saved me alot of free time because i cant plunder anymore due to the NPC's powerful setups.
    However i am not able to upgrade anything if i dont use furnace to reassemble gears.
    I need a reply why made it super hard with NPC teams now?
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    i like to chian plunder npc quite easy

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    NPC teams compositions was changed recently...lol...so harder for most..almost no more DW

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Seriously, your production team sucks, thats a FACT
    Seriously, your production team just coded in like 11-14 NPC team with same setups, and only one DW team left in there, thats a FACT
    Seriously, your production made more mistakes than actually make good changes to the game, thats a FACT
    what more can you ask for a production team like that.
    Betty, if you work for ucool, good for you, you train your temper pretty well.
    Betty, if you own ucool, man i want to say Fuck you to your company and your production team.
    When you see more complain in this section than discussions in gameplay section, you know your production team is like the Cleveland Browns.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    Seriously, your production team sucks, thats a FACT
    When you see more complain in this section than discussions in gameplay section, you know your production team is like the Cleveland Browns.
    Exactly what i though recently. Gameplay & guides are so empty these days. I remember old days lot of posts about all aspects on the game. Now just complaints, complaints and nothing else. And Betty alwasy says "we will do it later, soon, after a while"...

GAME IS DYING. MAYBE DEAD ALREADY.

New Comers
    LOL @ Zissop

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    2 of the top players (TL 102/103) in our server quit the game this week.

In our guild, 2nd strongest in server, we struggle to find 50 active players..

The game is definitely dying..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    because they wanna make game become hardcore... they want everything become so difficult...

the production team is stupid greedy copy paste jerk who have mental disorder...

yes, ucool keep pushing our patient to the boiling point.
    when i have time and want to plunder some free loots to upgrade and do some books training
    all i found after plundering real players are crazy fucking NPC teams which it gives you no more than 5000 loots
    so when are you uncool going to change/fix this stupid mistake?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

I have only 1 question,why u can attack players lvl 90+? I'm 94 and lvl 104 can plunder with red+2. That is broken to death.... WHy there is no limitation like in booty cave??? Why ucool can't make it similiar? I disabled a lot of good items,and in 24 hours i lost 150 wood,250 iron and 30 merc. Just because lvl 104 can plunder me with easy

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzis View Post

I have only 1 question,why u can attack players lvl 90+? I'm 94 and lvl 104 can plunder with red+2. That is broken to death.... WHy there is no limitation like in booty cave??? Why ucool can't make it similiar? I disabled a lot of good items,and in 24 hours i lost 150 wood,250 iron and 30 merc. Just because lvl 104 can plunder me with easy
    We are playing a broken game. Everything and anything is possible. Same to the people hiding behind this broken game.

New Comers
    Hey guys what's the NPC exactly?

New Comers

answer me pls

Hey guys what's the NPC exactly?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Non player character. So teams that are not real players teams. At some points after couple of plunders you only get such teams, giving anything between 1-5k wood and/Or ore and up to 1k mercury.
    Although team combos got tougher, it's still easy to plunder more or less as long as you want using MM team.

With latest update Somewhen in between you get "unbeatable NPC", teams with more as 200k power, just skip them, they are there to stop plundering with bots (which is nonsense, but well...)