Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Overall Heroes

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Top 5 Overall Heroes

I am bringing this up again, because the game has changed so much since the last one

I am currently Level 100

So far from all the heroes I have and have used, and all the Heroes that give me fits I think the following 5 Heroes are the best in the game

1. Turtle Fighter
    He is a necessity, and is needed for almost everything in the game

2. Puppet Master
    In my opinion he is the most versatile back row hero in the game and is a great counter to Ninja and Sorceress

3. Soul Hunter
    King of the streaker teams in the GT, and is the game changer for Arena Protection

4. Sorceress
    The Anti-Healer. She has the most devastating Ultimate in the game, and has two other extremely powerful skills that deal tons of damage

5. Tarot Prophet
    I don't have this hero, but I am beginning to understand that him paired with Sorceress in back of a team at level 104 R2 is damn near unbeatable

Heroes that just missed the cut
    Rose Fencer
    Chaplain
    Griffin
    Chemist
    Imperial Executioner

Heroes that also are a necessity, but not in my top 10
    Death Knight
    Death Mage
    Light Bringer
    Manipulator
    Dwarf Warrior
    Cleric
    Hidden Needle
    Demon Assassin

Heroes that I don't have a good enough handle on that may be fantastic, but I did not include.

Fiend Slayer
    Forest Ferry
    Time Traveler
    Ghost Knight
    Ooze
    Troll Princess

What the hell happened that made the following Heroes so weak, I just don't know...

Fallen Dominion
    Ninja
    Cloud Walker
    Ember Blade
    Arcane Sapper
    Scorpion Queen
    Queen Of Curse
    Commander
    Vengeance Spirit
    Machinist
    Depths Voice
    Silencer

They were all so good at one point, and now so situational

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Ninja and Arcane Sapper are now a big part in the current meta, to deal with mages and the backline. I would consider them a "necessity". Silencer is also back in business to counter some popular teams in arenas. Seems also that Ancient Protector has its use against the current meta.

I understand that Vengeance Spirit is quite good at R2, I've seen a lot in GC and GA.

Scorpion Queen is worthless since it was nerfed, quite a while ago. FD, CW, EB (with VW), CMD and DV still have a place in GA/Champioship teams. Machinist is too squishy but stays a very good anti-personal damage dealer, good for boss raids.

Queen of Curse is the "last chance" solution in GC, along with praying to the RNG God.

Time Traveler sucks, Troll Princess is average.

You forgot Desert Lycan and Witch, who can go in the third list.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    OK..if we we have a topic about heroes.. have a question.
    I am level 100, I dont have a hero from Soul shop. So the question would be which is your top heroes from Soul shop...I know they are not good..but I need to grow and have heroes for GT for example. Cheers!

The best hero in the Soul Shop is Inferno

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    OK, thx..and second would be Sword M?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I disagree. Both Inferno and SM are situational. And i would lean towards SM before Inferno.
    Red Viper
    Mannasera Season 4 Champion
    Team Level: 105
    AHP: 1.5M

I don't know if the buff to Duel Wield was any good, but haven't heard anything overly positive since it happened. So I would say SM would be number 2

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    top non vip for campaign and arena/ga id have to say
    Chap
    DV
    DM
    NA
    DW
    IE
    QoC
    DL
    TF
    RF
    Commander
    Grif
    SH
    PM
    DK
    Cleric
    AS
    CW
    LB

for additional GT
    HN
    CK
    SS
    WDr

FD
    VS
    ES
    OC
    Adm
    Duk
    EB
    VgW

VIP:
    TaP
    Sorceress
    Chemist

also ran VIP
    CA
    GK

JMHO, you can be fairly competitive and complete campaign and do most raid, trials time rifts with those (subject to change at the whim of Ufool)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Ooze is amazing even at 4 star r2.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Witch can be a charm in GA, still risky to use in arena.

DL is also pretty good in certain setups, can sometimes get lucky in arena and nuke one of those annoying durable tanks.

I also like Devastator alot when you go on attack in GA, not meant to be a tank that can soak up an onslaught but can unleash his own onslaught.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    still weak observation from someone who maybe know the theory and watch the replay but not mix and try the team himself. No offense.

sorcerer without DK is glass cannon.

soul hunter easy to interrupt.

my 104 top 5
    - TAP
    - PM
    - DK
    - GK
    - Sorc

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jampang View Post
    still weak observation from someone who maybe know the theory and watch the replay but not mix and try the team himself. No offense.

sorcerer without DK is glass cannon.

soul hunter easy to interrupt.

my 104 top 5
    - TAP
    - PM
    - DK
    - GK
    - Sorc
    TF is definitely in the best 5. His ability to interrupt, turn, misdirect, blind, reflect damage, makes him a must-have hero.

Any team on defense without a TF is an easy kill.

He isn't a damage dealer, but his utility makes him indispensable.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post

Scorpion Queen is worthless since it was nerfed.
    I won't say Worthless but Situational ..I have her at R2 ,I used her to counter some defensive Setup That uses AS..SQ have higher Int than sorceress n Soulhunter ..so AS will jump to Sq..once AS Jump infront of her ..she goes into that poison fog mode ..and by the time The fog ended,most of the time she will US and one hit kill AS..need to pair her with SH so she could heal up and survive longer though ..

Why not IE instead of AS to counter AS? Indeed IE can counter AS too but sometimes IE gets interrupted easily by AS or any other aoe from Pm ..fail to critter n he won't be able to US AS ..and he dies for nothing ..where as SQ poison skill take a lot of phy dmg off her allowing her to survive and get her US out
    image.jpg

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by shikimori View Post
    I won't say Worthless but Situational ..I have her at R2 ,I used her to counter some defensive Setup That uses AS..SQ have higher Int than sorceress n Soulhunter ..so AS will jump to Sq..once AS Jump infront of her ..she goes into that poison fog mode ..and by the time The fog ended,most of the time she will US and one hit kill AS..need to pair her with SH so she could heal up and survive longer though ..

Why not IE instead of AS to counter AS? Indeed IE can counter AS too but sometimes IE gets interrupted easily by AS or any other aoe from Pm ..fail to critter n he won't be able to US AS ..and he dies for nothing ..where as SQ poison skill take a lot of phy dmg off her allowing her to survive and get her US out
    image.jpg
    Thank you for the suggestion.
    Maybe now I might spend points to get her now.
    Problem is Red + 2 is a pain to farm.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by shikimori View Post

image.jpg
    Nice. Been wondering if she was worth the gear