Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delay in casting ulties in arenas

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Delay in casting ulties in arenas

Is there anyone that his heroes cast their ultimates in arenas right after their energy bar is full, or is the 1-2 second delay the same for everyone?

Has anyone noticed whether this applies only to the attacker or the defender too?

And it isn't a visual thing as you see heroes eventually casting ultimates after being idle for a bit and without receiving any damage (and ofcourse not having been silenced/stunned etc).

Is it a matter of server/client sync?

I remember it used to be a lot worse in the first version of the game so after version 2 was implemented, the improvement made it feel kinda acceptable, but after all this time it has gotten annoying again :P

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Is there anyone that his heroes cast their ultimates in arenas right after their energy bar is full, or is the 1-2 second delay the same for everyone?

Has anyone noticed whether this applies only to the attacker or the defender too?

And it isn't a visual thing as you see heroes eventually casting ultimates after being idle for a bit and without receiving any damage (and ofcourse not having been silenced/stunned etc).

Is it a matter of server/client sync?

I remember it used to be a lot worse in the first version of the game so after version 2 was implemented, the improvement made it feel kinda acceptable, but after all this time it has gotten annoying again :P
    Dear leader,
    Thanks for your report, would you please let me know which hero's skill have delay in the arena yet? We will then check and confirm it. It would be better if you can provide a photo to us. Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    Thanks for your report, would you please let me know which hero's skill have delay in the arena yet? We will then check and confirm it. It would be better if you can provide a photo to us. Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    Yes, i have experienced this to, IF Corrupted Angel cast ult and manage to stay alive intil his energy is full, it will be delayed by 1-2 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by soLo-dA-k1Ng View Post
    Yes, i have experienced this to, IF Corrupted Angel cast ult and manage to stay alive intil his energy is full, it will be delayed by 1-2 attacks
    Dear leader,
    Thanks for your confirm, is it possible to provide a photo to us? We will then check this. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Sometimes it also happens to Hidden Needle.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Dear leader,
    Thank you. We will also keep this in record.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

I am not talking about Corrupter Angel, we know that his ultimate skill has a 12 sec cooldown.
    All my heroes seem to never cast their ultimate skills right when they fill their energy bar.
    It is most obvious on IE.
    For example check my arena replay against [5D]Seth42 in my account ID: 10946622, server 72.
    IE makes an attack on enemy TF at 1:12 filling his energy bar and casts his ultimate skill at 1:09. Meanwhile he stands idle without taking any damage and without any sign of debuff/silence etc.

For me it is constant and for every hero. Neither sometimes nor with some heroes.

I think they dont attack all the time, they have a time gap between each attack. On the video i dont see a major problem.

I have seen battles that Hidden needle or Mani for example stays idle for more than 5 secs..

On this video I just show what I described two posts above. It takes him ~3 seconds to cast ulti. 1:12 - 1:09
    It is true that on the specific fight it didn't change the outcome of the battle but this was a random example of the first random arena replay I checked. It happens all the time and is far worse when sorceress, manipulator, witch etc delay and eventually enemy goes first.

What i mean is that I think when they make an attack then they need 2-3 secs to make another, including ulti.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It always works like this,when you dont control your heroes like in arena or grand arena,they ultimate whenever they want to.I have seen a few times a hero doesnt ultimate for more than 1 or 2 seconds,sometimes 5,7 or 9 seconds...

Dear Leader
    There's a global cooldown for the next move including Ultimate Skill in the autofights. So the hero must wait until the cooldown ends. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    There's a global cooldown for the next move including Ultimate Skill in the autofights. So the hero must wait until the cooldown ends. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Ok. This explains everything. Can you inform us how many seconds this gloobal cooldown is? And why does it even exist?

I think they dont attack all the time, they have a time gap between each attack.
    Sorry, I didn't understand that this was what you meant with that. And you were right as it seems.