Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time Traveler =Sub Par

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    hahaha..you guys don't know my guild member do it 5* R+2 and it's very good and high damage if survive early but yeah, he dies really quickly indeed

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160906-193551.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	11773

Name:	Screenshot_20160906-193623.jpg 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	11774

This Phys. Crit doesnt make sense....

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Betty? add some hp please?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasherking View Post

Name:	Screenshot_20160906-193551.jpg 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	11773

Name:	Screenshot_20160906-193623.jpg 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	11774

This Phys. Crit doesnt make sense....
    Have you ever checked other Mages? There are some with more.
    That's coming from gear increasing basic stats (shoes and other) and with that Agi.
    Auto attacks of mages are all physical (except DA), so can also crit.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    As a VIP 16 spender, i have to agree with w_e_d_g on this one. Every magic stone hero shouldn't be OP, and yes, some should even be duds. It's the name of the game and the risk you take when you spend gems on him. Ice Spirit being the perfect example. You win some, you lose some. There is currently so much "broken" with the game right now, we don't need another OP hero to complain about and distract developers from fixing these current problems. Just my two cents...
    Red Viper
    Mannasera Season 4 Champion
    Team Level: 105
    AHP: 1.5M

i look champ tonight at least 3-4 matchs with time traveler 4 stars for some and full R2 , i think i didn't see an ult from him

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Viper View Post
    As a VIP 16 spender, i have to agree with w_e_d_g on this one. Every magic stone hero shouldn't be OP, and yes, some should even be duds. It's the name of the game and the risk you take when you spend gems on him. Ice Spirit being the perfect example. You win some, you lose some. There is currently so much "broken" with the game right now, we don't need another OP hero to complain about and distract developers from fixing these current problems. Just my two cents...
    Thanks.

Just don't bother investing in him .simple as that .just for collection purpose n his cool avatar

In my opinion,if he was a Backlane Mage ..he might be much better in surviving.Middle lane with that crappy HP n 0 control skill and a skill that totally disable him for 3-4 second [green skill] is just bad.

it will be future problem with all mages LOL

they are more like energy feeder or suicide squad now (if they can build ultimate).. with all that knockback, target backline and weakest target.... im predicting this game will be Str+agi+undeadmage fight in the future...

i think ucool should make change to mage's gear in 105 ASAP (add 1 more variant item with surviveability there), while no one achieve that level yet

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ask ucool travel back in time and fix this hero

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Viper View Post
    yayyyy....

and this just means to assuage the masses they will put him in a low level shop and say "see, we give you guys something not in GT shop"

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Nah, if he's absolutely useless, he might go to Soul shop in a few months, but whatever happens, he'll go first to GT shop, as all do. Then maybe, Ucool will buff him when he's not in magic stone anymore, then release him in heroic package. Done like true fiends.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leaders
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward them to our production team for review. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I have *5 with red+2 full gears. and I am not use him. because almost all setups can kill him easily. and 90% he will die first in The battle. sometimes I wonder, does ucool play this game or not? at least ucool can ask their Administrator like Betty to play this game or at least try new heroes against popular setups. Ucool always makes mistakes everytime released new heroes. The most perfect hero ever only SORCERER.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by victortanring View Post
    I have *5 with red+2 full gears. and I am not use him. because almost all setups can kill him easily. and 90% he will die first in The battle. sometimes I wonder, does ucool play this game or not? at least ucool can ask their Administrator like Betty to play this game or at least try new heroes against popular setups. Ucool always makes mistakes everytime released new heroes. The most perfect hero ever only SORCERER.
    I would hardly call Sorc perfect. She can almost take out most non-TF teams just by being in the setup. The only reason why the buzz died down is because she can now be farmed and is being farmed by everyone.

But she is still one of the biggest OP heroes released yet...