Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Growing problem - New Content takes more and more time. It can be too much!

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It was a Typo and I meant 10 mins.
    Maybe not even that. And yes, I'm speaking only from doing 1 WH plunder, 1 cave and 1 crusade fight, raid campaign/Elite, trials, portals, rifts, etc

I didn't say I don't do all crusade, all caves (yes I use all my lanterns daily) and more plunders,thats why I listed it separately.

Crusade does not take more as 15 mins.
    And no, I don't spend more time in WH, as just training here and there (5 secs per training start) and couple of plunders until you only get those high power teams. What else is to do?
    Before you ask my Warhall 5 will be finished upgrading today, and no I didn't use a single gem or gold at marketplace and also did not really have much to burn in Furnace (maybe 5 Yew bolt thrower reels, couple Holy seeds.. Such). Just needs planning, hiding ressources by upgrade/cancel buildings.

Crusade and Caves and Plunders I do during downtime of Arena/GA cool down. More as enough time for it

And for the trials/rifts/portals... Well, as said.. In past you NEED to do them manually, there was no raid option at all. And it also was 10 mins wait time between each go.
    You all seem to forget that.

You tell me I don't see grey shades, only black and white and then try to explain why your opinion is the only correct? Aha.

Just accept there are actually people enjoying the game and also new content. Actually appreciate new content, because they want to do something(play,not just raid this, raid that and done for the day)
    It just sounds you want to have all easier, faster and with more/better rewards

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    It was a Typo and I meant 10 mins.
    Maybe not even that. And yes, I'm speaking only from doing 1 WH plunder, 1 cave and 1 crusade fight, raid campaign/Elite, trials, portals, rifts, etc

I didn't say I don't do all crusade, all caves (yes I use all my lanterns daily) and more plunders,thats why I listed it separately.

Crusade does not take more as 15 mins.
    And no, I don't spend more time in WH, as just training here and there (5 secs per training start) and couple of plunders until you only get those high power teams. What else is to do?
    Before you ask my Warhall 5 will be finished upgrading today, and no I didn't use a single gem or gold at marketplace and also did not really have much to burn in Furnace (maybe 5 Yew bolt thrower reels, couple Holy seeds.. Such). Just needs planning, hiding ressources by upgrade/cancel buildings.

Crusade and Caves and Plunders I do during downtime of Arena/GA cool down. More as enough time for it

And for the trials/rifts/portals... Well, as said.. In past you NEED to do them manually, there was no raid option at all. And it also was 10 mins wait time between each go.
    You all seem to forget that.

You tell me I don't see grey shades, only black and white and then try to explain why your opinion is the only correct? Aha.

Just accept there are actually people enjoying the game and also new content. Actually appreciate new content, because they want to do something(play,not just raid this, raid that and done for the day)
    It just sounds you want to have all easier, faster and with more/better rewards
    And not everyone is you... What is so hard to not understand about that?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
    And not everyone is you... What is so hard to not understand about that?
    Same as not everyone is you. So you have the right to tell your opinion, and I have the right to as well...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    So everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
    My opinion is this game really takes more time as the title says.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    It depends on your gamestyle.

Doing crusade, gc and everything else is about 45 min to 1.5 gours depending on hiw much you need to try on gc from 25-35.
    I personally never raid in booty cave so that takes me no time. Warhall just put a hero in training, use furnace to get a book goingand then I am done there. Raiding stages dont take long because I know what I am after and were to raid.

But we all play diffrent but it should not take more then 1.5 hours.

Took me about 35 min to get gc done today...thpse 104 teams are a pain.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Gods of War coming soon, and it looks like its a time sink, where you can keep on playing.
    Looks fun - but it will probably on average raise the daily gametime with 10-30 minutes, if the rewards are worth fighting for to stay competitive.
    New on this forum, but "old" in the game. LVL 101+ 1M Club, VIP15.
    Followed this forum for a long time without posting. Until recently )

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    You are not required to do all the new content.

Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    This. This. This.

Still, not 3hours. Agreed.
    It can even be less than 1h if you don't raid don't raid caves/war halls at all, can do crusade in less than 40min, demote in GC after tier25, and most of all, can use raid tickets. Of course, like this, it's not even worth playing and you might as well quit since you can't exist next to even average VIP players, meaning arenas are just not relevant and not rewarding either. Same with GT, since you'll never get in a decent guild if you play like this; never getting the heroes you need to exist, and so on... So if you want to play casually like this, just don't or fuel it with money. Lots of it.

Thing is, many players try to make a compromise and try to play around 2h/day, in one or two big sessions, or more likely in frequent little sessions. That used to be the minimum to just exist and be able to fend for yourself, I consider myself in this category, even sometimes throwing more hours in plundering/raiding caves, and all I can see and feel, is that it's becoming more and more difficult, no matter how much I play, because the only way to fill power gaps and get an edge is to pay, always to pay. And the gap keeps widening with EVERY feature added, every change, every aspect. Being smart or dedicated does not matter anymore, having time doesn't help that much either. That's the definition of pay-to-win.

Crusade 45 min? what the fuck are you doing I will try speedrun and I think it will under 10.

try DM,IE, QoC, FF and SOR (ok I got them all R2 full ((just QoC is full R1)), but my SOR is 3*, FF too)
    Galdraxel, server 40, lvl 103, 1M power

Quote Originally Posted by Galdraxel View Post
    Crusade 45 min? what the fuck are you doing I will try speedrun and I think it will beunder 10.

try DM,IE, QoC, FF and SOR (ok I got them all R2 full ((just QoC is full R1)), but my SOR is 3*, FF too)
    OK so I did 12:57,87 and 3x I had to reset 9/15 and 2x 13/15 because I fucked up a little bit ulties ealier and then it went snowballing

I misclicked reward chests many times cause I tried to click fast

This time was even with hiring better SOR from mercenary - maybe 15 sec or more - I wanted find 5* fullR2

Even reset and raid.

yep its possible beat crusade uder 10M <3
    Galdraxel, server 40, lvl 103, 1M power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exilež's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
    To your first comment... He said doing less is not an option if you enjoy the game and want to keep up. So it is do all or Quit. I don't think that is a fair option for something we enjoy. It is like getting forced out of sport you enjoy, because the coach doesn't know when enough is enough. Unfortunately unlike a sport you can't just join another team(Game).

The problem with your view points Henry is this. You act as if everything is black and white, and there is no grey area. You fail to see that some of us who complain are actually trying to better the game. It is not as easy as just "Quitting the Game". We like it, and it is wrong on ucool's part to not make it enjoyable again for us people that give them their paycheck.

To your second comment... The Grand Challenge "for some" takes an hour or more in itself... The Crusade take 15-20 minutes... Keeping up with the Heroes Camp takes about an hour. 10 minutes a pop 6 times a day. That is 2hrs and 20 minutes right there, and that is not even including the arena/GA battles, raids, portal/advanced instances for people that still don't have them 3*'d. Do I need to keep going? You are one arrogant SOB, and you act like everyone is at the same place you are at in the game, what the fuck is wrong with your brain. You are a straight up ass hole dude!

Doing all the dailies take 1 Minute??? Are you on crack? You said yourself the crusade takes 15 minutes, but knowing you I know what you are going to say. "You don't need to do all the crusade to get the daily, and no one is forcing you to do it all". Well I may be going out on a limb here when I say this, but...

THERE IS NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON THAT DOES ONLY THE 1ST BATTLE IN THE CRUSADE!!!
    I agree with everything you said pretty much but i cant lie there has been a lot of days because i know the drops are not so great and i dont need the gold i do only the first battle haha for experiance points lol.
    Server 29
    Top #3 Guild Leader (The Exilež)
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014
    (Looking for lvl 102 to join us!)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    I agree, its too much timeeee! We cannot be logged in too much, is a game not a second life!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    I agree, its too much timeeee! We cannot be logged in too much, is a game not a second life!
    I agreed too. Only ppl in top guild are treating this game like their second life, that I assume is 20% players. Other 80% don't want to spend all their time in HC. Still don't get it for those who insist it doesn't take more than 1-2 hr to complete daily task and events. Those who say so probably dun have family or social life or girlfriend or simply a nerd as they are leading a single's life.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    It's only time consuming for myself because I'm on the road 70 hrs a week. Otherwise it's not too bad. However when the end of the night comes I get so tired at times with finishing Crusade so it's usually up in arms. It's a lot of content but not too bad.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by wardoctor42 View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you for your feedback. I'm a level 95 player. I don't have a lot heroes past orange gear. so the crusade I can't just breeze through on hard. I also try to complete my campaign boards, again not an easy task for me. Unlike a lot of players on here I need to work to get what I get. I don't quit because I still have fun. And I have friends in guilds that play. Yes I did come a bit after the original launch of the game. I don't pay much on the game. I only buy the yearly card for the daily gems to raid for pieces. My growth is slow. Just with all the added stuff now I take longer to complete things. Hey look I'm not a great player on the game, but I like to play it. I'm not a quitter on anything in life , I was just expressing my opinion
    Thank you for all of your comments. Some to my direct quotes.
    I wanted to clear up that when I said "like 3hours" that is when I go full into the game.. meaning you try to beat the next levels on
    1) Your Normal and Elite stage in the campaign, 3 stars each board
    2) Outland portal - 3 stars next level
    3) Time rift and Dwarf arsenal - 3 stars next level
    4) More then 2 to 5 levels on the Grand Challenge
    5) More then 3 Fights between Arena and Grand Arenas
    6) Don't skip Crusade.
    Any player that does this knows even with the proper heroes in your line ups before hand, sometimes you need to tweak lines or you die before getting the levels beat, which now you add time to your game due to the "tweaking and repeats"

Too me it's still mostly a good game that requires daily attention. you just can't "shut" it off like other video games and continue to reach your goal later. With that said I work 12 hours a day, 5 days a week and have a family of a Wife and 3 Teens that deserve my attention.

Now I am also a guild leader, which that takes an added hour to sort my guild business to help the guild grow, which mine is a multi level guild,, not 95+ which I choose to do

I have gamer friends in my guild and in other guilds that we chat about the game to improve ourselves

Point I was making is that I find the game fun and it is to relax from my daily "real" life. Balancing a game that I know needs daily attention with my real life ,, before was not as time consuming as it is now with all the new tasks to farm and do. It's just reaching a tipping point with the more "casual competitive" players.
    Thank you for reading my replies and opinions
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

Beside all that time consuming stuff I totally agree with my concerns are more about the technical environment. The game needs more and more resources on my cellphone...