Thread: Minor but simple fixes

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Minor but simple fixes

Just a couple of things really.

• When you click the 'Go' for "The Predator" War Hall quest, the daily events screen often doesn't disappear so you have to close the game to continue.
    • Manipulator's soul stone description says 'Redeemable at Crusade' rather than the usual 'Collect 10 soul stones to summon the hero...'.
    • There are line breaks in the text when you apply for loot in guild raids: "You cannot apply for and" and "get them." have a break between them. For some items "were dropped" and "before you joined" also have a break.
    • Silencer's description says he deals physical damage when he deals magic damage.
    • Ember Blade's skills refer to him as 'Ember Blade' rather than his name 'Xun' which is inconsistent with all other heroes' skills.
    • Chapter 15 stage 6 is titled 'mirage' with a lowercase 'm' rather than as 'Mirage' which would make it consistent with the other stage names.

That's all I can think of for now but I'm sure there's more.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blearutone View Post
    Just a couple of things really.

• When you click the 'Go' for "The Predator" War Hall quest, the daily events screen often doesn't disappear so you have to close the game to continue.
    • Manipulator's soul stone description says 'Redeemable at Crusade' rather than the usual 'Collect 10 soul stones to summon the hero...'.
    • There are line breaks in the text when you apply for loot in guild raids: "You cannot apply for and" and "get them." have a break between them. For some items "were dropped" and "before you joined" also have a break.
    • Silencer's description says he deals physical damage when he deals magic damage.
    • Ember Blade's skills refer to him as 'Ember Blade' rather than his name 'Xun' which is inconsistent with all other heroes' skills.
    • Chapter 15 stage 6 is titled 'mirage' with a lowercase 'm' rather than as 'Mirage' which would make it consistent with the other stage names.

That's all I can think of for now but I'm sure there's more.
    Dear Leader
    For the first issue, please try update or reinstall the game from App Store/Google Play and see if it can be fixed.
    *We would like to tell you where you can get the Soul Stones.
    And we will forward the texts issues to our colleague. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 09-06-2016 at 03:27 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    This is same for my server 185, it has said this for over 2 months and no manipulator in crusade

Quote Originally Posted by soLo-dA-k1Ng View Post
    This is same for my server 185, it has said this for over 2 months and no manipulator in crusade
    Dear Leader
    It seems that it's not unlocked on your server yet. Or could you give us your account id to check please? So that we can fix the text. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    For the first issue, please try update or reinstall the game from App Store/Google Play and see if it can be fixed.
    And we will forward the texts issues to our colleague. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Usually 'Redeemable at Crusade' is the message displayed when you click the '+' on the hero's page, rather than their actual soul stone description. If you click on Manipulator soul stones in crusade, it has 'Redeemable at Crusade' as the message which is sort of redundant since you are already there in crusade shop. All other crusade heroes' description is 'Collect X soul stones to summon the hero...' so her's is inconsistent with the rest.

Dear Leader
    It seems that it's not unlocked on your server yet. Or could you give us your account id to check please? So that we can fix the text. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    In that case, shouldn't her description on newer server's be changed too if she isn't where she says she is? You have the line 'Temporarily Not Available' for some heroes so why not her?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    I dont see why you need my account ID for this, its for all people on server 185 it says shes redemable from crusade but shes not

Quote Originally Posted by soLo-dA-k1Ng View Post
    I dont see why you need my account ID for this, its for all people on server 185 it says shes redemable from crusade but shes not
    Dear leader,
    Thanks for your confirm, as for some new servers, we will need to wait until new heroes be added in game. The heroes will be added gradually. Thanks for your support.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    In that case, shouldn't her description on newer server's be changed too if she isn't where she says she is? You have the line 'Temporarily Not Available' for some heroes so why not her?

Anyway, thought I'd give this a bump just since it should be an easy change and shouldn't take much time away from other jobs.