Thread: Account Recovery Help

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Account Recovery Help

Hi Guys,

Over the past couple weeks I started to have phone issues (part of my touch screen is non-responsive). I called my provider for technical support to see if there was something I could do to fix this and besides them running hardware and software diagnostics with troubleshooting, they walked me through 2 different processes that should have resolved the problem but didn't. They had me put my phone in "safe mode" to see if that would work and when it didn't they then walked me through a "factory reset". Obviously doing the reset all my apps, including games, would be removed from my phone. After the reset I went through my google play store and reinstalled Heroes Charge but it did not retrieve my account. I sent 1 in game support on Friday and still have not gotten a reply or help. Being I am a guild leader I am asking again, Can you please retrieve my account for me? Please also be advised that I will be getting a new device in 3-4 weeks. I can be reached @ DjPhilMac@msn.com as my main email account.

Below is all my information:

Google+ Account: philmacdj@gmail.com
    Heroes Charge Account # 9192775
    Nickname: war doctor-TL
    Guild I.D.: 110021287
    Server: 58 Corvus
    Team Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by wardoctor42 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Over the past couple weeks I started to have phone issues (part of my touch screen is non-responsive). I called my provider for technical support to see if there was something I could do to fix this and besides them running hardware and software diagnostics with troubleshooting, they walked me through 2 different processes that should have resolved the problem but didn't. They had me put my phone in "safe mode" to see if that would work and when it didn't they then walked me through a "factory reset". Obviously doing the reset all my apps, including games, would be removed from my phone. After the reset I went through my google play store and reinstalled Heroes Charge but it did not retrieve my account. I sent 1 in game support on Friday and still have not gotten a reply or help. Being I am a guild leader I am asking again, Can you please retrieve my account for me? Please also be advised that I will be getting a new device in 3-4 weeks. I can be reached @ DjPhilMac@msn.com as my main email account.

Below is all my information:

Google+ Account: philmacdj@gmail.com
    Heroes Charge Account # 9192775
    Nickname: war doctor-TL
    Guild I.D.: 110021287
    Server: 58 Corvus
    Team Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    HI,
    I had the issue resolved by a fellow guild member. thank you for your time
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players