View Poll Results: So, peoples what do you think??

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please move them to another shop

28 87.50%
  • No they are both fine on GT shop

4 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please move DA and Dopeking from GT shop

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Please move DA and Dopeking from GT shop

Demon Assassin
    Name:  DA.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  5.3 KB

Dopeking
    Name:  Dopeking.jpg
Size:  4.7 KB

They are both NOT ex Magic Stone Chest Heroes! from what im seeing, every month Ucool will add new ex-MSC heroes to GT shop...?

So please, free some GT shop's slot by move DA and Dopeking to another shop!

best regards,
    Jampang

NB: Ucool you rocks! and i wish the company and staffs are leading a happy life!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yes, i agree with you. Please move them to GA or Arena, or anywhere else except GT shop

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    - Dope King to Soul Shop as it was a sign-in hero.
    - Ooze as new GT reward hero

DA is a good hero, still quite recent, let it stay in GT shop BUUUUUUT you absolutely have to move CA/Chemist then GK/Troll Princess over the next months to Arena/GA shops. All VIP players willing to buy them already did. Nobody will pay for them anymore,it's about time you realize that, WE WON'T BUY YOUR GODDAMN PACKAGES. They're not OP either, you should just give access to them for everyone through old shops.

Agree some kind of rotation should be done betty . some month in gt shop then move to another ect ....

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    You really want free slots in GT? i am happy that will be full of heros there then maybe they will add something in other shops or create another one more accesible. DoK is useless DA is 3*+ for ~ all why you need thouse? I vote to add some more useless heros there. Thouse 2 are just fine in GT shop.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    - Dope King to Soul Shop as it was a sign-in hero.
    - Ooze as new GT reward hero

DA is a good hero, still quite recent, let it stay in GT shop BUUUUUUT you absolutely have to move CA/Chemist then GK/Troll Princess over the next months to Arena/GA shops. All VIP players willing to buy them already did. Nobody will pay for them anymore,it's about time you realize that, WE WON'T BUY YOUR GODDAMN PACKAGES. They're not OP either, you should just give access to them for everyone through old shops.
    Indeed. CA/Chemi/GK were probably the first VIP heroes to be cycled to GT Shop. It's like 6+ months since they are there. Even an average guild who scores like 2000-3000 GT coins from wins/bets is still able to get them 5*. Not to mention the high spenders who already got them 5* through Heroic Packages.

You really want free slots in GT? i am happy that will be full of heros there then maybe they will add something in other shops or create another one more accesible. DoK is useless DA is 3*+ for ~ all why you need thouse? I vote to add some more useless heros there. Thouse 2 are just fine in GT shop.
    DA at R2 4*+++ is pretty good, I tell you. Especially after her recent buff. DoK on the other hand is just a waste, not to mention he got buffed and still can't do it. He's more of a new version of CW with no clones, can do good in raids and packed situations maybe with the help of Devastator/Griff/Sorc (someone to stack targets) but even so.. would you spend GT coins for a ONE PURPOSE hero who is easily countered by TF?
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    leave those 2 rot in gt shop and move something worth it out. if you got too many gt coins tough shit. rest of us dont need ur worthless heroes. kthxbye

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    I agree about dope king being out of GT shop, he was a sign in hero, a bad one. As for DA, i think it is natural that she is in GT shop, she was a tournament hero to begin with. Ooze stones should be additional reward in tournament. Tarot prophet should be out of GT shop because of bronze chest bug.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    leave those 2 rot in gt shop and move something worth it out. if you got too many gt coins tough shit. rest of us dont need ur worthless heroes. kthxbye
    Very mature and profi reply, man. Cheers! Oh.. the irony is rich.

You're probably either a big spender and got most of the GT shop heroes to 5* due to heroic packages, or MORE PROBABLY, the guy who made the bad investments in GT shop, like 5* DoK and now you wanna make up for yourself by asking ucool to move the actual USEFUL heroes out of GT shop so you can keep up with your loss. GG.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

cmon ucool....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    Very mature and profi reply, man. Cheers! Oh.. the irony is rich.

You're probably either a big spender and got most of the GT shop heroes to 5* due to heroic packages, or MORE PROBABLY, the guy who made the bad investments in GT shop, like 5* DoK and now you wanna make up for yourself by asking ucool to move the actual USEFUL heroes out of GT shop so you can keep up with your loss. GG.
    I think he just wants a good hero to spend coins on. Move Sorc out and a good hero becomes widely accessible, and frees up slots in GT shop for other good heroes. Moving DoK out would just mean a weak and unwanted hero is available to everyone.

hey ucool if you are planning to add more heroes to GT shop, just move this 2 heroes from GT shop...

they are not worth GT coins... why the hell you make thing difficult for us??

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jampang View Post
    Demon Assassin
    Name:  DA.jpg
Size:  5.3 KB

Dopeking
    Name:  Dopeking.jpg
Size:  4.7 KB

They are both NOT ex Magic Stone Chest Heroes! from what im seeing, every month Ucool will add new ex-MSC heroes to GT shop...?

So please, free some GT shop's slot by move DA and Dopeking to another shop!

best regards,
    Jampang

NB: Ucool you rocks! and i wish the company and staffs are leading a happy life!
    Omg dont make us puke

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    fuck ucool, betty ignored this post.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    I agree about dope king being out of GT shop, he was a sign in hero, a bad one. As for DA, i think it is natural that she is in GT shop, she was a tournament hero to begin with. Ooze stones should be additional reward in tournament. Tarot prophet should be out of GT shop because of bronze chest bug.
    Agree 100%
    i like the idea of a hero dedicated to it's home, like maybe a GC character available only in a GC shop. Sign in heros are fine, but really, really must be rotated out to older shops after a set period to make them available to all. And any character that has a glitch/bug should automatically be placed in another shop by default. but really, we truly ask too much of these guys. they work SO very hard at keeping us happy.