Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE RESPECT YOUR PLAYERS, you can't just ruin the game for everybody but high VIPs

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Lvl105 was open for all same time. So it makes not really a difference at all from which server opponents are.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    But it's so unfair for players in newer server who have to fight player that has been playing very long time before, like you play at server 100 but your openent os someone from server 1,2. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Silentone100 View Post
    But it's so unfair for players in newer server who have to fight player that has been playing very long time before, like you play at server 100 but your openent os someone from server 1,2. Right?
    No, does not make a difference, a team is 5 heroes.
    Server 100+ or server below 20, everywhere you will have people at lvl104 with at least 5 full r2 heroes

Our server at 11x is one of strongest, more stronger players as on a lot lower server, a lot 104,people fighting in championship and 1 player already was one of opponents at tier30+ 2 weeks ago

Double post by mistake

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tonymarratony's Avatar
    Now I spent a time on GC is more than other part ,someone almost spent an hour in one Tier and forgot to finish other daily events!So sad
    I think lv104 should be appeared at Tier 30 or higher

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    it is passable for me, even enemy has sapper+TP+VS.

i am using TF, DM, chap, Sorc, LB. just reset couple of times, if RNG goes wrong. And if i meet sapper combo like that, just make sure enemy TP double crit our chap with that card throw, then she will ready for healing asap. after that healing spam

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jampang View Post
    it is passable for me, even enemy has sapper+TP+VS.

i am using TF, DM, chap, Sorc, LB. just reset couple of times, if RNG goes wrong. And if i meet sapper combo like that, just make sure enemy TP double crit our chap with that card throw, then she will ready for healing asap. after that healing spam
    Not if TaP is with DL and Chem. Full equipped r1 chap dies at 1:16, gets close to full energy, then stunned by Chem at 1:12 for a few seconds, then sniped by TaP again at 1:08. No one has any skills available yet..

Anyway, managed to do it, but those last gears give such an exponential boost, it's becoming more difficult each week. I dread the 105 tanks coming...

Tried same team and worked out for me after couple tries (also against DL, Chemist, TaP team). Just rng involved (as in every fight).

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    GC tiers are scaled up to the max team level achieved by players all over the game. It worked fine until level 100+, when the difference between each level was not so big in terms of power, same with items stats. But now, each level after 101 can give a HUGE boost, because it gives access to new R2 gear and it represents weeks of evolution and farming. Asking a lvl101, fully equiped R1, to fight against a lvl104 fully equiped R2 is like asking a lvl90 to face a lvl100 in terms of power.

Until lv103 it was manageable for players with R1 heroes, but with lvl 104's appearing, it completely screwed the balance because the difference gets too big, with the ennemies being full R2 meta teams, often with VIP OP heroes (since first players to reach those levels are big spenders).

There wasn't no problem before, but now there obviously is, yet you refuse to see it and fix it, while it should be a PRIORITY, it's a default in your game, not something you wanted broken, I think. Maybe you didn't change the difficulty, but you should have expected it would increase due to your algorithm not taking account of those new power gaps between highest levels. Now it's not balanced anymore and the same good players (but not yet top 5% in power) who could complete GC5 two weeks ago now have to demote every friday. Fix it.

As it is, most level 100-102's won't be able to complete GC5 until they reach lv104 themselves, by then, they'll have to face then at half course, since last tier will be lv105's, that's fucked up, that represents months of evolution and playtime. Can't you see the problem??

Easiest way would be to cap the difficulty of diff.5 at lv102-103 opponents for last tier, and include a new difficulty (6) where you can put a cap at 104 (and soon 105) for last opponents.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    ucool cares not!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We didn't change anything on Grand Challenge. The algorithm might not work as intended for the 101+ level players. We will have our developers and testers to confirm it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Your algorithm is bad clearly. It has to be changed. What it does clearly is randomly(?) select some of the strongest teams around the servers and that is what is wrong with it. Opponents are too damn op, people on my server that are 104 are not that hard to beat as those damn opponents in GC. If I can't kill them without losing any character with 25 r2 103 level heroes what hope do have people with lower level and much less r2 heroes? And there is many people like that. You made difficulty as it was fair enough for anyone, there was no need to buff it or debuff it. So simply keep opponents at difficulty 5 on highest level of 103 and use 104 and 105 levels for next difficulty. It's not that hard to figure that out.

Well, we get stronger opponents, because simply now more and more players reach lvl104.
    It's clear if there's no lvl104, you won't face any lvl104, that's why it was easier before.
    And I just can repeat: it's challenging, but far from unbeatable. All lvl102 from Guild do it and just need couple of tries. We simple share setups and some work for most with right rng (which is always part of game nowadays).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We didn't change anything on Grand Challenge. The algorithm might not work as intended for the 101+ level players. We will have our developers and testers to confirm it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Maybe they can fix the rewards while they are at it. Before easier to pass, better rewards. Now nearly impossible and complete shit. How difficult is it to come up with a balance.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentone100 View Post
    Just my suggestion to correct this problem, like you fight with players from around 5-10 server around your server, so the max player is not too far from your lvl. It's crazy hard to process tier 31-35 now, you have to spend like whole day and still get stuck
    This is the best suggested solution for Grand Challenge so far.
    Something like how Crusade opponents are determined.
    Actually, I wouldn't mind if instead of 5-10 servers, I would like just our own server only, but that may take away the challenge part...

Anyway, the power spread is too far now. It makes GC really too difficult to manage at the moment.
    People are spending too much time on the game.

I hope Ucool please review the whole process and make it better (wishful thinking)...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Ucool only wants our money and if not top spender, for us to quit. Read between the lines. We have told them how to improve the game here for months. They ignore us, and do the exact opposite. Why are we surprised? Why do we keep paying them?