Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Gc 5

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0

    Gc 5

    Dear Betty/Ember,

    I have a suggestion for gc 5

    Just make a team with 5 sorc or 5 tf together and make it even more impossible to beat.

    We like challenges and we need something more difficult than this !!

    Now fking seriously tarrot deals 54k to the weakest hero and killing it withing 6 seconds from the start of fight ????
    If it was atleast 1 team of 5 of gc then no body would complain but how am i supposed to keep my stupid sorc or any other weak hero alive and then proceed to the next stage without them ? Mention that all 5 stages has the same combinations of sorc tap chemist...... Fking
    Seriously that is fucked up, if you already buffed gc to harder then atleast give is some bonuses like we can revive some heroes or anything that could help us ?
    Dont you see how many complains are around ?
    And still you do not give a single fuck about us.

    Wasted 5 hours to finish this shit look at those teams is that normal ???










  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    35
    Shit, 5 TP. I fought only two. Mostly i go for QoC, with the right RNG i can take out TP quickly.

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    22
    Betty, ask your team which team can counter Tarot Prophet teams in GC for 5 rounds and all survives with 5 heroes. You have test lab to test right?
    And make realistic assessment whether it is the right expectation from players?
    Tell us the team / level that can defeat these teams 5 times. I really want to hear from Ucool. (since they know better)

  4. #4
    Banned Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    Betty, ask your team which team can counter Tarot Prophet teams in GC for 5 rounds and all survives with 5 heroes. You have test lab to test right?
    And make realistic assessment whether it is the right expectation from players?
    Tell us the team / level that can defeat these teams 5 times. I really want to hear from Ucool. (since they know better)
    You really expect those cut and paste fucktards to answer?

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    82
    At least you got nice rewards, we on server 3 got our balls ones again. Haldberg was the best, we will use it when we will be 104, many need this.

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,161
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Raja View Post
    Dear Betty/Ember,

    I have a suggestion for gc 5

    Just make a team with 5 sorc or 5 tf together and make it even more impossible to beat.

    We like challenges and we need something more difficult than this !!

    Now fking seriously tarrot deals 54k to the weakest hero and killing it withing 6 seconds from the start of fight ????
    If it was atleast 1 team of 5 of gc then no body would complain but how am i supposed to keep my stupid sorc or any other weak hero alive and then proceed to the next stage without them ? Mention that all 5 stages has the same combinations of sorc tap chemist...... Fking
    Seriously that is fucked up, if you already buffed gc to harder then atleast give is some bonuses like we can revive some heroes or anything that could help us ?
    Dont you see how many complains are around ?
    And still you do not give a single fuck about us.

    Wasted 5 hours to finish this shit look at those teams is that normal ???









    Dear Leader
    We would reduce NPC's initial energy and maybe also some status to make it easier. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Shit, 5 TP. I fought only two. Mostly i go for QoC, with the right RNG i can take out TP quickly.
    Yes 5...
    I have them also. Not single battle survive 5 heroes
    For 31 and 35 i have to use timw out

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,161
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    Betty, ask your team which team can counter Tarot Prophet teams in GC for 5 rounds and all survives with 5 heroes. You have test lab to test right?
    And make realistic assessment whether it is the right expectation from players?
    Tell us the team / level that can defeat these teams 5 times. I really want to hear from Ucool. (since they know better)
    Dear Leader
    We will ask our production team to review the TP NPCs in Grand Challenge. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    64
    TP is troll princess, folks. TaP or TarP are the recommended abbreviated forms. Thanks

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    Don't cry because TP does 58k damage. It because That TP has been trained +1650 atk damage, +266 critical, +HP 14000. I knew it because Tier 35 on GC lv5 is my friend. I saw all his heroes. and my another friend easily beat GC lv5 tier 35 because his TP and other heroes also Full Trained. so I think this is not an issue. keep it up Ucool, you did a great job

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    please stop cry guys. because you didn't know anything about TAROT. and Ucool no need to change anything. it's normal if Tarot on GC are superpower because he is max trained. look at this pic. LOL... this picture has answer all of your questions


  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    All ucool need to do is give us better prize. no need to change anything

  13. #13
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    9
    why you keep posting your bullshit on all threads?

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by victortanring View Post
    All ucool need to do is give us better prize. no need to change anything
    Shut the fuck up idiot

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by victortanring View Post
    Don't cry because TP does 58k damage. It because That TP has been trained +1650 atk damage, +266 critical, +HP 14000. I knew it because Tier 35 on GC lv5 is my friend. I saw all his heroes. and my another friend easily beat GC lv5 tier 35 because his TP and other heroes also Full Trained. so I think this is not an issue. keep it up Ucool, you did a great job
    Ask your friend don't use TarP to clear GC or don't use many GT heroes (like DA/GK) to clear GC ...
    GC should be manageable for 80% of players, not just top 20% of players. That is the main point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •