Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE RESPECT YOUR PLAYERS, you can't just ruin the game for everybody but high VIPs

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Not if TaP is with DL and Chem. Full equipped r1 chap dies at 1:16, gets close to full energy, then stunned by Chem at 1:12 for a few seconds, then sniped by TaP again at 1:08. No one has any skills available yet..

Anyway, managed to do it, but those last gears give such an exponential boost, it's becoming more difficult each week. I dread the 105 tanks coming...
    errr.. i dont remember saw that team combo...

btw if you all noticed, GC buffed enemy heroes's stat every tier. prove? just pit DL vs some tank there... see if DL can 1KO any tank with his dying ultimate. i did 60k damage to chemist at tier34 and that is 3/4 only of his HP.. LOL

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    TP is broken no more to say ..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, we get stronger opponents, because simply now more and more players reach lvl104.
    It's clear if there's no lvl104, you won't face any lvl104, that's why it was easier before.
    And I just can repeat: it's challenging, but far from unbeatable. All lvl102 from Guild do it and just need couple of tries. We simple share setups and some work for most with right rng (which is always part of game nowadays).
    No, difficulty shouldn't follow the evolution of the 5% elite big spenders, it should be capped. That's not how it works in any game. It's no coincidence if lv100-101 could do it before and now can't, they're being unfairly punished because they can't or won't follow the pace of top players/spenders, it will take them weeks to be competitive again. Not even talking about OP heroes that are only available to big spenders being in those last tiers more and more often. Diff.5 can now only be completed by high VIP, it's not balanced any more, but it was before.

Stop finding excuses and making some special cases a generality, if people complain more and more about it, it's not a coincidence. Not many servers have 104's yet everyone has to face them, this is bullshit. If new players reach 104, good for them, but those need a new difficulty GC set for them, it should not evolve to follow them and fuck the vast majority in the process.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Well, we get stronger opponents, because simply now more and more players reach lvl104.
    It's clear if there's no lvl104, you won't face any lvl104, that's why it was easier before.
    And I just can repeat: it's challenging, but far from unbeatable. All lvl102 from Guild do it and just need couple of tries. We simple share setups and some work for most with right rng (which is always part of game nowadays).
    oh bullshit. unless you have tap, chemist, etc yourself, you arent 'simply beating those teams' at 102 by sharing setups unless you're not seeing the same teams. post the teams you used from 30 to 35 today and who you faced.

and there were no dl teams, all were tap, as, sorceress, chemist tf varients

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    oh bullshit. unless you have tap, chemist, etc yourself, you arent 'simply beating those teams' at 102 by sharing setups unless you're not seeing the same teams. post the teams you used from 30 to 35 today and who you faced.

and there were no dl teams, all were tap, as, sorceress, chemist tf varients
    1) there are different set of rewards, with it different opponents, we had 1 Team with DL today, but all with TaP, either with AS and/or Chemist and/or Sorceress (and TF,Griffin,etc)

2) posted couple of screenshots in other thread /except Sorc, no GT/VIP hero used - think also have Screens from Teams without Sorceress, so with no VIP hero at all, also thereīs another member that posted Lvl101 Team variations with AP doing all 5 tiers

3) why is it so hard to accept there are People that do it, they donīt whine, they try different Setups, help each other and thatīs it - hurt ego?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Well if the algorithm s not working then its got to be changed. Because the drops are collected by those level 103 players for there equipments. If it were drops exclusive for 104 players then that would have made more sense. But now the lower level players have to drop there difficulty and collect drop equipments that are frequent with orange and purple equipment not the prised gold gear needed for collecting red gear.why so out of touch with game play?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Meh just uninstalled my game . the crap you guys pull won't end here.

WEG4 seems everything is difficult for you why you didn't do like on your serv ,too difficult so i leave ... XD

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Lol stop complaining. This is all part of the challenge. Im lvl 101 and i can still clear gc5 against those 104s

Just freaking learn to play the game. There is always a counter. Just find it. And dont freaking give up after 2 tryes. I had to try 100 times before i killed 31-35. But i did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tav View Post
    WEG4 seems everything is difficult for you why you didn't do like on your serv ,too difficult so i leave ... XD
    The fuck are you talking about, what about my server? Is that some sorry tentative to troll in bad english? And how is this relevant to the matter or even a solution? We're not on guild chat, let the grown-ups talk.

1) there are different set of rewards, with it different opponents, we had 1 Team with DL today, but all with TaP, either with AS and/or Chemist and/or Sorceress (and TF,Griffin,etc)

2) posted couple of screenshots in other thread /except Sorc, no GT/VIP hero used - think also have Screens from Teams without Sorceress, so with no VIP hero at all, also thereīs another member that posted Lvl101 Team variations with AP doing all 5 tiers

3) why is it so hard to accept there are People that do it, they donīt whine, they try different Setups, help each other and thatīs it - hurt ego?
    And why is it so hard to accept that a minority of people not complaining because they still can complete GC5 doesn't make the majority wrong?

Not everyone has a very active guild sharing setups for all and everything, with people spending hours on GC to find the counter then share it, not everyone has the luxury to spend more time than before on GC (I used to spend 10 to 40min on last tiers, now I have to spend an hour on each duel because I can't find a way to beat some teams, for the same reasons many other people gave), not everyone has a huge roster to try any comp. going through their minds or to have 30 heroes maxed R+1 (I see a lot of people using AP, good for them, I don't have him, simply because there was no reason whatsoever to invest a lot in him, unless you're a high level player who had time, stamina and items to waste on a 3rd tier hero), whatever, there are tons of reasons that some people can do it, other can't.

Yet, fact is, and remains, less people can complete GC5 now than before, that is undeniable. Some people used to win GC5 and now don't, for various reasons you don't seem to judge justified, quite the open mind. Other people still can win GC5 but at the cost of a way bigger investment or having to resort to the help of other players, or tricks. Well, good for them. Still, GC5 has nothing to do now with how it was 3 weeks ago and not everyone can follow the pace.

Bad enough that the game has become Pay-To-Win, most new features and mechanisms being thought for big spenders, now you even have to make more efforts to pick up with old features getting harder on their own? Sorry, no, that's not how it works, that's never how it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    The fuck are you talking about, what about my server? Is that some sorry tentative to troll in bad english? And how is this relevant to the matter or even a solution? We're not on guild chat, let the grown-ups tallk
    No troll at all just fact you are only complaining nothing is good for you and IG you just change server cause the fight was too hard for you on 140 just to have easy reward and easy gt coins so i propose you to do like that ,Move to another game .

And speaking about grown up when you attack me on my english is for sure a great proof of maturity .

I didn't change servers...

Please don't bring your Dominus/Alliance dollar-fueled dick measuring contest here, I didn't take part before, I won't now either.

I'll tell you how I saw it: Alliance said they came to S140 for a challenge when ~35 of your members ranked in top50 AHP as soon as you arrived (I heard you planned to crush it way sooner, you never planned to stay, just come, crush everyone and leave, well, mission accomplished, congratz). Yet all of you were more powerful than 90% of the server (yeah, Dominus still had DVL, Rex and a few other big VIPs, but that was just entertainment for you, a minority of members in Dominus could effectively fight back and follow the VIP race, the others just endured from the sidelines). You knew you were taking close to zero risk coming to 140 (Ucool last updates targeting non/low VIPs didn't help since you're a VIP11+ guild), so bragging seems kind of out of place.

The 15-20 members from Dominus who could somehow fight back started targeting your rewards to piss you off (I didn't agree with it, but I couldn't participate even if I wanted, not enough power and saving my gems), then they realized they were the only ones giving a shit about Alliance, maybe getting bored of always playing cat and mouse, I don't know, I don't care.
    Anyway, they left to get back at you in GT (those with lower power were proposed to join some sort of sister/feeder/academy, some stayed on S140, like me). Is it running away, is it a forced decision, who was rightful? Nobody cares. It's over now.

Now Alliance is left with a server they dominate without any challenge anymore, and you probably won't win any more GTs unless you run away to another the bracket (not sure about it, maybe it will be 50/50, but I doubt it, we'll see soon, I'm curious).

I watched all of it happen on the sidelines, I wasn't happy with the constant trolling and harassment from BOTH parties. Now you're bored and s140 is only waiting for Alliance to leave to revive, yes, without all powerhouses and at a lower level, but at least, it will be balanced again, hopefully. And less goddamn cyrillic in chat, that's no world chat anymore, that's just a russian chat...

/BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I didnt have trouble till this week. Yesterday was the 1st time I ever had to demote. I recorded 30+ minutes of TaP killing my heroes in 1 hit. Last week it wasnt to bad. They had 1 or maybe 2 hard teams per day. Now it's 5 hard teams in 1 day. It's B.S.. I am 103 with maxed heroes for my level and its crazy to have them killed in 1 or 2 hits. That is pure bull shit.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by [V]Xaser View Post
    Lol stop complaining. This is all part of the challenge. Im lvl 101 and i can still clear gc5 against those 104s

Just freaking learn to play the game. There is always a counter. Just find it. And dont freaking give up after 2 tryes. I had to try 100 times before i killed 31-35. But i did it.
    Obviously your either full of shit or you didnt have 3-4 teams in a row with level 104 tarrot profit killing your heroes with 1 hit. Sometimes 2. Hell, sometimes he killed 2 heroes at the same time. That waa even more fucked up I am level 103 with maxed heroes and hace over 30 minutes recorded of this BS.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Obviously your either full of shit or you didnt have 3-4 teams in a row with level 104 tarrot profit killing your heroes with 1 hit. Sometimes 2. Hell, sometimes he killed 2 heroes at the same time. That waa even more fucked up I am level 103 with maxed heroes and hace over 30 minutes recorded of this BS.
    Sometimes weaker teams ultis a lot faster and kill more powered teams.

That's the game, mechanics are broken since almost the beginning.