Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: PLEASE RESPECT YOUR PLAYERS, you can't just ruin the game for everybody but high VIPs

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    16

    PLEASE RESPECT YOUR PLAYERS, you can't just ruin the game for everybody but high VIPs

    WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING YOU SO LONG TO FIX GRAND CHALLENGE ???

    I used to complete lvl5 without fail, some tiers took time and tries, but now I'm always forced to demote after tier 25-28 and I'm still active, progressing, evolving at a good speed, I didn't become cheap or stupid overnight, nothing changed, the difficulty increased without justification. Levels 101-104 are too far appart in terms of playtime, evolution, gear... It completely screws with the difficulty balance.

    You already keep adding broken-on-purpose-to-make-easy-money features, don't fuck with old features too, dammit. If you only want whales just make it a 100$/month subscription and kick all players under vip15, assume your fucking choices.
    Like MANY others, I'm a vip9 because I didnt invest thousands but a mere hundred (still, whether you like it or not, that's still decent amount in any free-to-play mobile games), that doesn't mean players like me, who still bought often stuff, are not entitled to enjoy the game fully, IT'S PLAIN WRONG TO RUIN THE GAME FOR US ON PURPOSE LIKE YOU'RE DOING.

    Keep adding your money sinks for vip whales, they're the only ones taking it seriously, let'em have fun but YOU OWE SOME RESPECT TO PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING YOUR GAME FOR A YEAR AND MORE, EVEN IF THEY DIDNT THROW THOUSANDS IN IT. Fix it and learn some respect, we're not just numbers on a fucking bank statement.

    Everybody knows HC's dying but keep it decent... You're butchering everything, turning a game we loved for years into a bad memory, everybody will remember it badly for this horrible ending. Shame on you.

  2. #2
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    I was wondering the same thing, how isn't there many many more people complaining about this?! They simply buffed difficulty of GC for no obvious reason and kept same rewards which isn't fair! I wrote to them in game support and ofc got one of their lamest dumbest universal replies which proved they didn't even glanced at the issue so of course that idiot who replied got their 1* for that response and will keep getting them until they show some respect and real interest in game issues that people complain about. Problem is there was up to 103 level teams before which was perfectly fine as majority of us is up to that level but now with 104 in GC we're no longer competitive enough as many heroes got their last gear on 104 and those teams are much much stronger than ours now. So why would they do such a thing? i simply said through support too that they can keep levels 104 and 105 fr difficulty 6 once they decide to make that one too and let dif 5 be as it was! up to 103 level opponents and not higher!

  3. #3
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    82
    Simpler thing is too make a new level 6 difficulty with much better rewards.

    But they are fucking assholes, they will not do anything.

    I am tired complaining here for so easy to implement things. This company is a big fail. I will stop buying cards until they will fix simple issues or die., I haven't something else to do as a protest. And I suggest all do the same to these greedy, unprofessional people.

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    8
    These ucool idiots are fucken greedy motherfuckers . they are trying to force players to spend gems on upgrading. So as to compete "fairly" with dudes whom have reached Kevel 104. Tarot is a fucken joke. That one character decimates heroes with ease. The idiots are creating greater rifts between players where only the wealthy gain the items from GC. While the majority squander. These half brained inbreds don't test there game before releasing.

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Simpler thing is too make a new level 6 difficulty with much better rewards.

    But they are fucking assholes, they will not do anything.

    I am tired complaining here for so easy to implement things. This company is a big fail. I will stop buying cards until they will fix simple issues or die., I haven't something else to do as a protest. And I suggest all do the same to these greedy, unprofessional people.
    Don't say it twice. They might fall for it. You want GC5 loot filled with Holy seeds and Inho Berries? It still has some crappy blue/purple lvl 70-80ish frags/items.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    8
    Seriously I have turned away close to a hundred people from this game whom ask what I'm playing cause they're looking for a new game . I quickly steer them away from it. I suggest to everyone to do the same. I've invested to much money to and time to quit. I wish I never started playing this game. I take satisfaction in knowing I have turned so many people away from it. Shit ten of thousands of dollars they have lost. So everyone else please do the same.

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, how isn't there many many more people complaining about this?! They simply buffed difficulty of GC for no obvious reason and kept same rewards which isn't fair! I wrote to them in game support and ofc got one of their lamest dumbest universal replies which proved they didn't even glanced at the issue so of course that idiot who replied got their 1* for that response and will keep getting them until they show some respect and real interest in game issues that people complain about. Problem is there was up to 103 level teams before which was perfectly fine as majority of us is up to that level but now with 104 in GC we're no longer competitive enough as many heroes got their last gear on 104 and those teams are much much stronger than ours now. So why would they do such a thing? i simply said through support too that they can keep levels 104 and 105 fr difficulty 6 once they decide to make that one too and let dif 5 be as it was! up to 103 level opponents and not higher!
    All this falls on deaf ears I'm afraid: (. Take the game apart from within . my self and others are actively getting players to quit. Constantly in WC. Egging the disheartened multitudes to finish up. Kill the game from within. That's my only reason I play now. Sad but I'm afraid ucool enoughs enough. Create multie accounts spread from the top servers all the way down .and spread the word

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    11
    If you want to see what the game has evolved to go to the higher level server and create a new account. You get nothing but the bottom feeder toons, shops only have those in to start with but they still sell the premium toons so new players can feed the UCool slot machine to sit on top while everyone else who is just wanting to play the game can grind it out and get no where...it is really fucking sad. Server 193, top people in arena all have Rose Fencer which was a purchase toon. Some also have Ghost Knight which is this weeks purchase. All no paying players lineup consist of Succubus, Windmaster, Commander, Mountain and Brute all around 1 star with only place to obtain stones is through raiding.

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,377
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING YOU SO LONG TO FIX GRAND CHALLENGE ???

    I used to complete lvl5 without fail, some tiers took time and tries, but now I'm always forced to demote after tier 25-28 and I'm still active, progressing, evolving at a good speed, I didn't become cheap or stupid overnight, nothing changed, the difficulty increased without justification. Levels 101-104 are too far appart in terms of playtime, evolution, gear... It completely screws with the difficulty balance.

    You already keep adding broken-on-purpose-to-make-easy-money features, don't fuck with old features too, dammit. If you only want whales just make it a 100$/month subscription and kick all players under vip15, assume your fucking choices.
    Like MANY others, I'm a vip9 because I didnt invest thousands but a mere hundred (still, whether you like it or not, that's still decent amount in any free-to-play mobile games), that doesn't mean players like me, who still bought often stuff, are not entitled to enjoy the game fully, IT'S PLAIN WRONG TO RUIN THE GAME FOR US ON PURPOSE LIKE YOU'RE DOING.

    Keep adding your money sinks for vip whales, they're the only ones taking it seriously, let'em have fun but YOU OWE SOME RESPECT TO PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING YOUR GAME FOR A YEAR AND MORE, EVEN IF THEY DIDNT THROW THOUSANDS IN IT. Fix it and learn some respect, we're not just numbers on a fucking bank statement.

    Everybody knows HC's dying but keep it decent... You're butchering everything, turning a game we loved for years into a bad memory, everybody will remember it badly for this horrible ending. Shame on you.
    Dear Leader
    We didn't change anything on Grand Challenge. The algorithm might not work as intended for the 101+ level players. We will have our developers and testers to confirm it. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    SoCalif, USA
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    10
    I figured that as more players level up, the difficulty would increase. And it sure has for me. I'm lvl102, about halfway to 103, and GC5 is too challenging for me around 20-25. Rather than sweat it, I just demote. There's plenty of other areas to play in the game, and eventually I'll be strong enough to finish GC5 again. Maybe I'm naive, but I figure it's just part of the game. I like the challenge.
    Last edited by Talia; 09-03-2016 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Oops, I'm lvl102 right now, not 103 as previously stated.

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    9
    This is why this called Grand Challenge

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    8
    There a difference between challenging and near impossible . shutting out the majority of level 103 players from gaining those vital last challenge equips. Widens the gap between 104 @nd 103. How one level can change the fortunes of many has not been seen up until that point. And come on ember .havnt you had enough complaints from it to warrant change!? Ffs. We play the game not you.

  13. #13
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa, USA
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    7
    Hi Ucool,
    I enjoy playing the game. May I suggest you increase some of the drop rates on farming in the campaign? I am a level 95. I am a VIP 12. Example: I raid 10 times for a "silver Lance" I get 1 maybe 2 per 10 raids. Perhaps maybe 2 to 3 per 10? Also in the Grand Challenge, I agree maybe drop some of the higher rewards down a few levels. having to fight on level 4 and fighting up to board 14 to 20 before more usable gear is available would help. Thank you for your time

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    11
    Yes you didn't change the algorithm but you should have fucking change it. You guys added heroes camp, and lv 104. Your algorithm is probably taking the 5 heroes wih most power of a player and put it in GC. The heroes camp increase artificially power of heroes, so we see more often strong heroes (strong as in heroes that people use a lot) because those heroes saw their stat buff and get more power. Also the freaking huge diff between 104 and 103 make it even worst.
    I'm a vip 10 so I spent a quite amount of money, but now I need to spend so much time on GC!

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    4
    Just my suggestion to correct this problem, like you fight with players from around 5-10 server around your server, so the max player is not too far from your lvl. It's crazy hard to process tier 31-35 now, you have to spend like whole day and still get stuck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •