Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Fix Tarot Prophet

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    5

    Fix Tarot Prophet

    Will Tarot be ever "fixed"? It ruined the game.

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    13
    What is broken about him?

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
    Will Tarot be ever "fixed"? It ruined the game.
    In what way? For the better or worse? Buff or nerf? To me he is normal.

  4. #4
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    He works absolutely correctly, strong mono target physical damage dealer with a little random part (number of cards sent). Nothing Imba about him
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    5
    At R+2 he 1 shot KOs heroes at 100% hp within 10 seconds of the start of the match and every time he does it heals to full from the lifesteal. If that's not OP I don't know what is.

  6. #6
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by LightningFst View Post
    At R+2 he 1 shot KOs heroes at 100% hp within 10 seconds of the start of the match and every time he does it heals to full from the lifesteal. If that's not OP I don't know what is.
    I will moderate your speaking, for 1 KO hero he needs to throw 3 cards (it's happen 33% of time with his skill 3) and he needs that you play with squishy heroes. There is 1 millions possibility to manage him and one of them is "clone heroes" they have less hp and get targeting by his skill 3 100% of time and make tarot not so powerfull

    For sure if you play with Mani/ie/and nature storm in your back lane, it will be hard to manage... but little thinking solve the problem
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    I will moderate your speaking, for 1 KO hero he needs to throw 3 cards (it's happen 33% of time with his skill 3) and he needs that you play with squishy heroes. There is 1 millions possibility to manage him and one of them is "clone heroes" they have less hp and get targeting by his skill 3 100% of time and make tarot not so powerfull

    For sure if you play with Mani/ie/and nature storm in your back lane, it will be hard to manage... but little thinking solve the problem
    So your argument is that in order to counter him you have to pick zero squishy heroes and someone with clones... By himself sure that might work. But here is the comp that is ridiculously hard to beat:
    Arcane Sapper
    Chemist
    Sorceress
    Turtle Fighter
    Tarot Prophet

    You can't take zero squishies against that comp and hope to win. Also - the hero I see him consistently KO is NA at 100% hp, full R+1 enchanted and highly trained. Also you may say 33% of the time but in multiple hours of trying there have been only a small handful of times where either it didn't 100% KO or I was able to activate NA's ult after the 1st card hit and before the 2nd.

    The fact is that no non-ultimate ability should be able to KO an enemy hero in one immediate use from full hp.

  8. #8
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by LightningFst View Post
    So your argument is that in order to counter him you have to pick zero squishy heroes and someone with clones... By himself sure that might work. But here is the comp that is ridiculously hard to beat:
    Arcane Sapper
    Chemist
    Sorceress
    Turtle Fighter
    Tarot Prophet

    You can't take zero squishies against that comp and hope to win. Also - the hero I see him consistently KO is NA at 100% hp, full R+1 enchanted and highly trained. Also you may say 33% of the time but in multiple hours of trying there have been only a small handful of times where either it didn't 100% KO or I was able to activate NA's ult after the 1st card hit and before the 2nd.

    The fact is that no non-ultimate ability should be able to KO an enemy hero in one immediate use from full hp.
    The other argument is how it scales. Most likely it will be similar to DL. Massive nuke, but later in the game, maybe in the new tier, the skill won't hit so hard.

    I think the skill scaling should be reviewed, but more than that, I think some of the older heroes really need a stat tweak. NA used to be great because of his high crit and damage, but these days he rarely crits (unless he's on the enemy team!) and misses a lot, while newer ultimate skills never miss. He gets one-shot by so many heroes, including the king of tanks, DW..

    He's long overdue a good legendary skill to help his survivability... Maybe a poison dagger to the weakest enemy that deals average damage, but adds a massive attack speed/movement speed slow debuff on that hero for X seconds..

  9. #9
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    40
    yes, I want Tarot be fixed too!

    REDUCE HIS ULTIMATE ANIMATION TIME!!! it takes too long, is a waste of time considering the clone he produces is useless 90% of the times (unless he clones DW, DA or other good hero


  10. #10
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    I think his clones should really gain passive skills, but no active abilities..

    That's if they do decide a nerf to his nuke is appropriate. Otherwise he will be utterly useless

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    The other argument is how it scales. Most likely it will be similar to DL. Massive nuke, but later in the game, maybe in the new tier, the skill won't hit so hard.
    At R+2 it is way OP. That currently is the highest tier. When you release something you don't balance it for a tier that doesn't exist yet.

  12. #12
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    28
    I feel like to deal with TP in arena, you give up the entire win condition of your battle. Using meta-weak heroes to stop TP from annihilating your line-up is only going to reduce your chances of killing the strong AF 4 tanks sitting in front of him.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •