Thread: problem,answer moderator or admin please

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

problem,answer moderator or admin please

character name:Medad ID account:5877121
    server 41 KELOS

time problem estimate: 22:00 26/08/2016

sorry for my english im spanish,the problem is the following: was trying to go up to level 5 in war hall spent about 50 million in marketplace plus many items in furnace to raise its temperature at 8000 degrees the result I got get to accumulate the 55000 points ore and lumber and 110000 points mercury but began has attack me and every attack I removed most of 20000 points you to pray and lumber and more than 5000 points mercury , I sought enemies but only gave 4000 points of ore and lumber also all of level 5, lost 300000 points ore and lumber and 70000 points mercury in 3 hours, I ask please that me to give back, to return them 550000 point ore and lumber and 110000 points mercury because think that is an error of the game in addition to very unfair, in case negative leave the game to always ,Thank you

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Your vault will protect a fixed amount of resources. When you are trying to go for wh5 you will most likely be way above that cap and this will cause you to lose more if you get plundered, its working as intended.
    You only see enemies giving 3-4 thousands, thats because they dont have that much resources to loot beyond their cap.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    fuckyou ucool motherfuckers!!!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibuf View Post
    Your vault will protect a fixed amount of resources. When you are trying to go for wh5 you will most likely be way above that cap and this will cause you to lose more if you get plundered, its working as intended.
    You only see enemies giving 3-4 thousands, thats because they dont have that much resources to loot beyond their cap.
    But that's his point, as I take it. You go above your cap and suddenly you have a big bounty on your head of 20k+. But it's impossible to win that loot back via plunder because most are <1000. You need to plunder 20 times against a 1k team for every one time you are plundered, but that high number of resources is limited and it's more like 40x against 500 rss teams. There is no shield, furnace can only get you so far, and marketplace has limited ability to resolve the deficit - and less so when you are constantly doing 21 purchases for every 1 plunder, so the system is very flawed..