Thread: problem war hall

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

problem war hall

character name:Medad ID account:5877121
    server 41 KELOS

time problem estimate: 22:00 26/08/2016

sorry for my english im spanish,the problem is the following: was trying to go up to level 5 in war hall spent about 50 million in marketplace plus many items in furnace to raise its temperature at 8000 degrees the result I got get to accumulate the 55000 points ore and lumber and 110000 points mercury but began has attack me and every attack I removed most of 20000 points you to pray and lumber and more than 5000 points mercury , I sought enemies but only gave 4000 points of ore and lumber also all of level 5, lost 300000 points ore and lumber and 70000 points mercury in 3 hours, I ask please that me to give back, to return them 550000 point ore and lumber and 110000 points mercury because think that is an error of the game in addition to very unfair, in case negative leave the game to always ,Thank you

New Comers
    I had the same problem. How may I to raise up the War Hall till level 5 if all my 100 000 resorces will be fully grabbed during next 24 hours by high level teams. Okay, this is an idea of the WarHall, to grab from each other, yes it's interesting. But how I can to collect 550 000 resources if my 93 lvl team is being grabbed by teams of 101-104 levels. I cannot even to revenge them due to they are heavy more power due to level. Okay, the rules of the WarHall must remain as they are. But my suggestion is range of atack ability by team levels. I.e. for example, if my team lvl is 93, I can attack higher levels, but I cannot attack lower team which have level less than 4 or 5 of mine, i.e. for example less than 88. And the same, my 93 lvl team cannot be attacked by team lvl more than 98. Othervise it is eazy game for high levels and not faired hard game for lower levels.