Thread: Ultimate guild tournament

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Ultimate guild tournament

What do you guys think about the possibility to create a new feature in HC like the Ultimate Guilds tournament, allowing guilds to fight with random strong guilds from older or younger servers like it happens in the championship? It would be very cool and bring new life to the game, especially for the guilds that dominates the bracket in the actual GT and have no competitions! It could be organized like in growing tiers, giving the guilds the possibility to jump to the upper tier every time they win against an enemy or collect a tot. of points like in Championship. What do you guys think? Should we request this feature to the production? I feel like we need some new feature that actually bring some competition and interest in the game, a lot of people is starting to quit here

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think that there need to be leagues like bronze, silver, gold, sapphire, diamond. top 3 place in gt promote in upper league, 4-16 stay in same league, everyone else demote to lower league.

Yea something like that would be awesome and push us to get better to climb the leagues!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I suggested a league 6 months ago.

It would sure keep more ppl playing. Now of course the rewards needs to be diffrent in every league with best reward in top league.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I suggested a league 6 months ago.

It would sure keep more ppl playing. Now of course the rewards needs to be diffrent in every league with best reward in top league.
    I remember it but people stopped talking about that, I loved the idea we should start to spread it with the people here and admit to ucool

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Would cause even more people to funnel towards the strongest servers and kill off even more guilds and servers like the guild tournament did. They are fun but when you add in server transfers it causes a lot of issues.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinara View Post
    Would cause even more people to funnel towards the strongest servers and kill off even more guilds and servers like the guild tournament did. They are fun but when you add in server transfers it causes a lot of issues.
    Agree ......