Thread: Hell mode crusade

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Hell mode crusade

A lot of players(including me) just cant understand why a player working on getting his heroes red2 will get a green gear on fight 10-15 in crusade.
    My opinion is that a new hell mode should be created with extremely hard opponents from the very first fight but with rewards to be purple+ gear and fight 14 and 15 to include at least orange gear.
    Also the gear drop should not only be based on luck or how many times you do crusade but also on how many heroes you have alive or maybe how soon you finished the fight....meaning in fight 15 if all heroes stay alive your % of getting a cool gear should increase(and you can put a def setup so to make this even harder to finish the fight soon)

Share your thoughts and ideas

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Just need to keep it simple. Improve existing loots first. Don't ask for more hard one when basic thing are not improved at all.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Correct. Lets do the basics. Doing more is impossible with this company, so dont distract them from simple things.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Even the simple things they cant figure out. If they can write a rule for gear on a specific number of runs, they can create the loot table to be different for level ranges. Have like a loot table for lvl 90-95, 96-100, 101-105.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    Even the simple things they cant figure out. If they can write a rule for gear on a specific number of runs, they can create the loot table to be different for level ranges. Have like a loot table for lvl 90-95, 96-100, 101-105.
    Exactly. Because while I understand they can't realistically make it too easy to farm expensive end-game items, it's pure nonsense to be getting grey and green items when you're late in the game. There's a ton of shitty stuff, it's not normal to still be dropping the same items we did 100 levels ago. At least make it that the we simply can't drop anything below blue, more purple and a little bit more of orange.

And they MUST include the REAL worth of the gear. Because some purple items are simple worth more than orange ones because they're essential crafting material for half the red gear. I prefer to win a demon garment (or earth helm, dragon relic, kylin blood, even a wizard's hat or a rough hewn axe) than most orange stuff (eagle ring, bloody dagger, angel fan, titan axe, angel cristal, crystal ball...).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Even Dragon Shoes...WTF are these not in some shops (besides GT shop) or all shops. All of Red color requires them so close to 100 toons x 3. Raged Swords and dont really expect them in shops but at least add a new outland difficulty or somewhere we can get them other than raiding. Fragments of useful items are worth more to players than full shit gear.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    There's no need to improve the Crusade's difficulty (besides, in which way?) to ask for better rewards. The Crusade is probably the best feature ever added to this game, because is FAIR. Depending on your level, you face a bunch of opponents who become stronger each stage you pass. While you improve, your enemies improve as well. You left the game for a month and didn't improve? The Crusade matches you with worthy opponents, regardless your previous opponents became much stronger (a thing that GC doesn't do).

The only thing that isn't improving at all is the rewards. You have the same odds of picking a garbage item from every chest. I picked orange gears in chest 3 and grey ones in chast 15 countless times. That makes me think: "If I knew that, I'd never go all the way through 15 frickin' stages!".
    How hard could it be stating that first 3 chests always drop crap, second 3 have better rates, and so?

Ah, and to people who say "Crusade's rewards ARE improving, a few months ago you didn't pick any orange item!", I say well... probably that's because, you know, they DIDN'T EXIST yet.
    Unlike Red gear, Orange gear was obtainable from Crusade since it was launched in the game. I remember that because I got two Frozen stones from a chest in the second day after the introduction of Orange stuff and I was so pleased. But since then, there was no upgrade to anything: you got orange stuff once in a week or less back then, you get orange stuff once in a week or less today. And still no sign of Red gears yet...
    Name: Vertigel
    ID: 9726442
    Team Level: 102
    Server: 63 - Mayor Bar
    VIP Level: VIP-0

Guild: Aftermath
    ID: 110019506
    Position: Officer