Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Legendary

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by runpimprun View Post
    1. Lightning Master
    2. Shadow Leaf
    3. Chaplain

After all they are 3 of the originals that don't have legendaries. LM and SL need them because they are both about useless in campaign/arena/anywhere other than burning phoenix.
    Agree on first two, but I dont think Chaplain will get L anytime soon. People are still using her in Arenas and GA. At R1 full equip she recovers 30.000 health per hero.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Just because she heals doesn't make her good. The control skill blows b/c it only ever hits the tank, her spear shot is next to worthless and her passive really only helps against Ninja or PM. But since you'll never put Chap in an arena defense team, you would only realistically be using her in attack formation GA teams to try and counter a Ninja (but LB does a much better job of this).

A nice L skill for Chap might be her damage reduction also works against females as well as males, mirroring the purple skill passive. I'd like that
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Ehm
    First things first. Her 4th skill is a general dmg reduction against physical, no matter if male or female, you seem to mix her up with legendary Succubus
    Then her charm is random, can be everybody and for me it's rather rare it hits tank.
    If you be lucky she charms someone if his ulti is ready, making him use it against his own allies ( physical, does not work for magic ultis)
    And there are quite some tank/heal/timeout teams with Sorceress, maybe a bit less as not long ago, but there are still some and can be really effective. As said, her ulti heals for around 30k.

And she's one of best healers to have for GT teams... A good tank/heal/Sorceress with Chap can have 10+ kills against r1 teams.
    And she's MVP for plundering teams too....

Right, sorry, half asleep when I wrote that =P I started on chap then went to thinking about Succ >_> What I meant was physical and magical resists mirroring each other with a legendary, since her only viable skill is to heal. My Chap almost always charms the tank so I guess we have varying experiences in that regard.

As for plundering, I'm truly surprised people even do that anymore, all 4 of my caves have been 90/90 for the longest time. GT team is fine and all, but I still think she could use a fancy Legendary skill. Maybe the item could give her a nice bonus to Initial Energy to buff that first heal.
    1,050,000 Total Power

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    Right, sorry, half asleep when I wrote that =P I started on chap then went to thinking about Succ >_> What I meant was physical and magical resists mirroring each other with a legendary, since her only viable skill is to heal. My Chap almost always charms the tank so I guess we have varying experiences in that regard.

As for plundering, I'm truly surprised people even do that anymore, all 4 of my caves have been 90/90 for the longest time. GT team is fine and all, but I still think she could use a fancy Legendary skill. Maybe the item could give her a nice bonus to Initial Energy to buff that first heal.
    Pretty sure he means plundering for resources in heroes camp.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Chaplain charm from what I have seen is the enemy closest to her. I use her on my Def team and she charms ninja and sapper all the time when they pop back there.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    I do use Chaplain for defense in Arena, with TF, DW, SH and Cleric.

And I also saw people using her with DK, SH, DM and Sorceress.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I reckon chaplain should get a legendary skill called "revenge of the wisps"

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I think heroes who dominated most servers in the past need legendary asap and im not talking about the Chinese version legendary. FD needs to shine again, current meta has reduced his role and while he's still good he will never go back to being dominate like he did in the past because of these stacked timeout teams and heroes who can constantly steal or burn energy. Would also like to see CW get a buff that will bump him up to current meta status.
    FD: Soul force steal: FD blue skill can absorb enemies life and energy to restore his own

CW Phantom Explosion: When one CW clones is destroyed, each clone will explode dealing either Fire, thunder or Ice dmg with following element property:
    Fire: dot
    Thunder: area dmg
    Ice: Freeze

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Me too, think how to have a Vanguard Warrior.
    Life is too short to live, so make the most out of it... You can never change the world but you can do best to live with...
    God Bless to your Journey to life... http://adultreport.net/

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Death Mage - perfect for crusade
    Fallen Dominion - almost no present in arena / ga at level 95-97
    Ember Blade - almost no present in arena / ga at level 95-97

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Disease Bringer- Uti now send 2 Golems to fight
    Soulhunter- Revive a fellow to fight. restore % of HP & % Energy upon revival
    Pilot- Utimate skill now fire a WMD of Full AOE effect and DOT damage upon impact
    Deathgore: Uti just like CK recieve % reduce damage from all type and increase thequill spray damage
    Ghost musician- Exile skill now also make enemy unable deal and take magic damage, at the same time will got no damage at the same time
    Elder Giant-Spirit now stun and explode continoulsy as te spirit walk across the battlefield

Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I do use Chaplain for defense in Arena, with TF, DW, SH and Cleric.

And I also saw people using her with DK, SH, DM and Sorceress.
    And you hold ranks with that? Everyone on 58 uses a variation of TF/DK/DW/SH and then either Sorc, TP, PM or RF. Haven't seen a Chaplain in the top 200 in.... hell a year? Back when O2 was the strongest thing and people were testing time-out teams, but tanks weren't nearly strong enough and TF didn't exist
    1,050,000 Total Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Dual wield/deathgore/lighting master

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    Disease Bringer- Uti now send 2 Golems to fight
    Soulhunter- Revive a fellow to fight. restore % of HP & % Energy upon revival
    Pilot- Utimate skill now fire a WMD of Full AOE effect and DOT damage upon impact
    Deathgore: Uti just like CK recieve % reduce damage from all type and increase thequill spray damage
    Ghost musician- Exile skill now also make enemy unable deal and take magic damage, at the same time will got no damage at the same time
    Elder Giant-Spirit now stun and explode continoulsy as te spirit walk across the battlefield
    DiB would be great for plundering and GT

Pilot would definitely benefit but would still benched do to better back line heroes

Deathgore would be interesting

GM would become queen for single target raids, interesting for plundering

EG would be ok