Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pls add a "different opponent" option in GC

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let our production team and developers know. But currently it would change many things to implement it, because all opponents are matched at the start of a week. So we don't know if we would change it. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Then doing the second option I suggested would be the ideal route then. Add the ability to resurrect heroes that died up to a certain amount like 3. Also, add the Merc Camp tab to it as well. That would help with this issue and help those that don't have key heroes get the job done. (Also, can you make it so if you win or you retreat in a match with a mercenary hero you can continue to use him til he dies..Make it so you can pay him again each time or something..it's annoying how you only get one shot win or lose)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I have another request: Could you please stop matching Lv.102 players against Lv.104 teams?
    You developers should know better than me: between Lv.102 and 104 there's an abyss of power. Lv.102 heroes, besides having weaker stats and skills, have to choose between sticking to R+1 full gear, or R+2 incomplete gear.
    Almost all of the Lv.104 heroes I'm facing in Grand Challenge lately are full-geared R+2, and the final object is obscenely powerful. Saturday I was raped by a Lv.104: his AS litterally annihilated my whole team every time I tried to start the fight. After more than 60 takes with every possible team composition, I didn't even kill one single enemy.

Believe me, that's really frustrating. And what's even more frustrating is having to demote the difficulty when the previous week you could overcome all the stages... with many tries and patience... but it was still possible...
    Name: Vertigel
    ID: 9726442
    Team Level: 102
    Server: 63 - Mayor Bar
    VIP Level: VIP-0

Guild: Aftermath
    ID: 110019506
    Position: Officer

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigel View Post
    I have another request: Could you please stop matching Lv.102 players against Lv.104 teams?
    You developers should know better than me: between Lv.102 and 104 there's an abyss of power. Lv.102 heroes, besides having weaker stats and skills, have to choose between sticking to R+1 full gear, or R+2 incomplete gear.
    Almost all of the Lv.104 heroes I'm facing in Grand Challenge lately are full-geared R+2, and the final object is obscenely powerful. Saturday I was raped by a Lv.104: his AS litterally annihilated my whole team every time I tried to start the fight. After more than 60 takes with every possible team composition, I didn't even kill one single enemy.

Believe me, that's really frustrating. And what's even more frustrating is having to demote the difficulty when the previous week you could overcome all the stages... with many tries and patience... but it was still possible...
    But the problem is they dont understand math. This is why Dif 5 is so f**ked up

Tier 1-5 Lvl 100
    Tier 6-10 lvl 101
    Tier 11-15 lvl 102
    Tier 16-20 lvl 103
    Tier 21-35 lvl 104

Dif 4 at Tier 21 is lvl 95.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    But the problem is they dont understand math. This is why Dif 5 is so f**ked up

Tier 1-5 Lvl 100
    Tier 6-10 lvl 101
    Tier 11-15 lvl 102
    Tier 16-20 lvl 103
    Tier 21-35 lvl 104

Dif 4 at Tier 21 is lvl 95.
    I'm not sure if i'm missing something - shouldn't the levels increase as the difficulty and tiers go up?

D4 tier 21-25: lvl 95-97
    D4 tier 26-30: lvl 98 (i'm assuming)
    D4 tier 31-35: lvl 99 (i'm assuming)

I'm level 95 and start the week at difficulty 5 before dropping to diff 4. isn't that supposed to be normal? when i was lower level i did the same thing: start at diff 4 then drop to 3, etc. when i couldn't complete the entire difficulty at my level. I thought all players did this. if you can't beat level 104 at diff 5, aren't you supposed to just demote to diff 4 until you get high enough level to complete diff 5?