Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Pls add a "different opponent" option in GC

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    14

    Pls add a "different opponent" option in GC

    Can you please add a different opponent option in GC? Like how you have one in Championship. Except if you add a limit to it, make the new opponent have a completely different team.It's not that it's to hard. With the release of the new FotM hereo's and utilizing the ideal team with them (mostly seen in the last 6-7 teams) you face them over and over. Which isn't hard to beat, but you lose heroes needed to deal with them. It's kinda like facing pre nerf SQ over and over. Can you beat it, yeah, but not over and over when you lose key heroes needed. So please add a chanve opponent that gives you a same power team but different heroes or mame it so you don't lose heroes that died if you win. The rewards aren't worth the effort it takes to wait on lucky RNG..

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    339
    Rep Power
    16
    I completely agree. Un-nerf the scorpion queen!!

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    22
    I support this option too. Give everyone some room to breath...

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    17
    Seems that this yesterday's combo with tp, as, chemist at gc32 was sooooooo annoying for more ppl than i thought :P

    Took me a lot of tries and i finally beat it with mm team and good rng.

    It was the first time in a long time that I thought I might have to demote...

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,168
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    Can you please add a different opponent option in GC? Like how you have one in Championship. Except if you add a limit to it, make the new opponent have a completely different team.It's not that it's to hard. With the release of the new FotM hereo's and utilizing the ideal team with them (mostly seen in the last 6-7 teams) you face them over and over. Which isn't hard to beat, but you lose heroes needed to deal with them. It's kinda like facing pre nerf SQ over and over. Can you beat it, yeah, but not over and over when you lose key heroes needed. So please add a chanve opponent that gives you a same power team but different heroes or mame it so you don't lose heroes that died if you win. The rewards aren't worth the effort it takes to wait on lucky RNG..
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let our production team and developers know. But currently it would change many things to implement it, because all opponents are matched at the start of a week. So we don't know if we would change it. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Banned Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let our production team and developers know. But currently it would change many things to implement it, because all opponents are matched at the start of a week. So we don't know if we would change it. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    It's amazing how stupid your production team is. The counter for sorc teams is sorc. A lot of people don't have sorc yet, so you intentionally seed multiple teams containing sorc in a row. Last week I encountered sorc teams 5 times in a row. Wake the fuck up dickheads.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    everything could be changed when it does not happen and you really want to. I believe there are a few sets of opponents (2 or 3), manually update that only take a few minutes.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    4
    this is bullshit #DELETEGAME

  9. #9
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    64
    If you were to "switch" opponents to another set, you should also forfeit your original end rewards to the end rewards of the new set.

    Would cause quite a few problems/complaints though. Better to stay as it is now.

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    The counter for sorc teams is sorc.
    What? lol..
    .

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    21
    Turtle is needed to fight Scorpion Queen, but he couldn't survive many battles in last few tiers of GC

  12. #12
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    11
    How about dropping the SH teams. Kick out all enemy teams in GC using SoulHunter. Bad enough we see that shit in the arena...it is called challenge, not chicken shit fight.

  13. #13
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    and that's the reason it's challenging and not a chicken fight

  14. #14
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    and that's the reason it's challenging and not a chicken fight
    Yeah it is but it is kind of waste of time when you see the gears from diff 5 30-35 sometimes..
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  15. #15
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Yeah it is but it is kind of waste of time when you see the gears from diff 5 30-35 sometimes..
    That's another story. Was OK for me last week (Lorica in 30,Halberd,Kylin Blood, Holy Bible.. And Imperators Axe in 35).and only took couple of tries.. Just need think outside box and have guildies sharing setups
    Lets see this week. Today was garbage, Crystal Ball and Fiends will

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •