Thread: Did any patch reduce XP required?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Did any patch reduce XP required?

I was thinking i would start playing this game again, i am lvl 90 on server 28, but since im so far behind the competition i kinda feel like a startover is needed. So i was gonna roll on new server tomorrow, but tried logging into the newest live server today and i saw people at top arena around lvl 40-50, is that doable in 3 days now or wtf is going on? LvL 50 used to take weeks or months.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Did you not know that people burn money this day's the become vip 12 in a day ! That is around 500 $ for rerolling or starting a game on your phone or tablet.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    So with VIP 12 people get lvl 40 in 1 or 2 days? Then im not gonna even bother, back when i played i could be rank 1 in arena first week with only VIP 4 and a little luck...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I have bin looking for a new server and restarting the game to, when i c there is a new server i log on. Most of the time that is after my work and what do i c ? Magic stone heroes and the 100$ package heroes on rank 1 . No way a free player can keep up wiht this game anymore. If you dont believe me check the servers and take a look at the top spots.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Heroes Charge Start Over Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1j0IrtGAHDe5eG

to answer op: if you look at my start over series, if it's done right, I was lv 22 after the first 2 hours.

end of day one (ep02) I was lv 31
    start of day 2 (ep03) lv 36

and it was low VIP, only bought annual card at 29.99$ to get vip6

so you can imagine a high VIP would lv up faster than that. lv50 in 3 days? I guess it's possible yes, or really close at least.