Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warhall 5 the dream

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I'm 103, but only VIP 10. I spent about 50M in cash in the marketplace.

My defense team is most of my best heroes (only "special hero" is a 4* Sorc) with a defense of ~80k. I think all my def team (TF, Griff, RF, and PM to go with the Sorc) are R2. But you don't need VIP 11 for that.

I have made a bunch of gold lately, and I still had ~240M after the buys. But that was just that I've been saving gold for a while.

I'd used my yew bolt reels on the upgrade to WH4. I managed to put together 1. I also burned 6 moonglow reels, 15 wizard hats, 15 holy seeds and 1 stainless axe reel. That was 7973 fire.

I'm def not in the 1% of players wrt power. I'm not low, either. Just saying that it can be done.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    We have a non vip in our guild who got wh 5 so to all of you whiners grow some balls and go plunder.

There are many different strategies to reach it.

I got wh 4 pre update took 27h pretty much nonstop plundering, wh 5 post update took 1h 20 mins starting from 0 mats.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Woah, too much time, I spent around 5-6 hrs from lvl3 to 4 (it could've been sooner but I was attacked twice by two ppl when I was around the 900k mark) and the upgrade to lvl 5 was quickier hehehe

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Batong View Post
    We have a non vip in our guild who got wh 5 so to all of you whiners grow some balls and go plunder.

There are many different strategies to reach it.

I got wh 4 pre update took 27h pretty much nonstop plundering, wh 5 post update took 1h 20 mins starting from 0 mats.
    Look plundering is not the answer most people are below vault or have a 1000 Mercury for plunder. Maybe when every one had tons of resources from rebate you could plunder to Warhall but not now.

Secondly how from zero to 550000? Not saying you didn't do it just give credence and depth to your claims. Also no one is saying there are not multiple ways to reach we are just sharing what has happened to us. Excuse us for being a little salty for putting so much effort into something only to watch it deflate. Cause where I was at I could do very little with the resources once I came up short. Nothing to buy but a academy upgrade and watch the rest slowly vanish.

I can't let this go I am a relatively high vip but even I can't plunder for ever all my heroe were dead after seven hours and my hauls were 3000 to 5000 while I was losing 25000. It won't work. Try it prove me do a stream of your zero to half a million ride. You will find even if you can keep heroes alive and full charge your draw is not enough. I hate the refresh button it sticks as you spend forever looking for a haul worth attacking.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunkai View Post
    Look plundering is not the answer most people are below vault or have a 1000 Mercury for plunder. Maybe when every one had tons of resources from rebate you could plunder to Warhall but not now.

Secondly how from zero to 550000? Not saying you didn't do it just give credence and depth to your claims. Also no one is saying there are not multiple ways to reach we are just sharing what has happened to us. Excuse us for being a little salty for putting so much effort into something only to watch it deflate. Cause where I was at I could do very little with the resources once I came up short. Nothing to buy but a academy upgrade and watch the rest slowly vanish.

I can't let this go I am a relatively high vip but even I can't plunder for ever all my heroe were dead after seven hours and my hauls were 3000 to 5000 while I was losing 25000. It won't work. Try it prove me do a stream of your zero to half a million ride. You will find even if you can keep heroes alive and full charge your draw is not enough. I hate the refresh button it sticks as you spend forever looking for a haul worth attacking.
    well the strat i like the most so far on forums is having vault at lvl 4 holding 192k 192k wait till furnace is at 0 then start the lvl 3 skill upgrade. furnace, market, loot until u reach 192k 192k again then wait till tomorrow. cancel the lvl 3 upgrade, furnace, market, town hall all available resources for 550k.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Obv you have to keep your heroes alive to be effective plundering. Preferably fully charged too. Havent done any plundering in a while except the daily but I have around 40 toons fully charged so once I need to go at it I have em all charged up and waiting.

Just have to take my word on it 0/0 maybe some mercury cant remember to 550/550 whatever mercury was needed maybe 110k in less than 1,5h. At least then there where plenty of people with like 20k/20k/5k to be taken. Dont know if things have changed now.

Ore is the rescourse most scarse so focus on that one.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Im tl 101, and I got WH5. From 4 to 5 took me 40 min. to gather the ressources.
    It just took smart planning, and the right timing.
    GL guys!
    New on this forum, but "old" in the game. LVL 101+ 1M Club, VIP15.
    Followed this forum for a long time without posting. Until recently )

Yew Bolt Thrower Reels - I have plenty but my furnace shows me just 1 item. What's wrong there?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by burpie View Post
    Yew Bolt Thrower Reels - I have plenty but my furnace shows me just 1 item. What's wrong there?
    Im guessing you mixing Yew Bolt Thrower Reel with Yew Bolt Thrower Reel FRAGMENTS (that item with Little puzzle Icon on it)
    1 Yew Bolt Thrower Reel is crafted with 50 fragments

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Im guessing you mixing Yew Bolt Thrower Reel with Yew Bolt Thrower Reel FRAGMENTS (that item with Little puzzle Icon on it)
    1 Yew Bolt Thrower Reel is crafted with 50 fragments
    or he made all the REEL he had to real Yew Bolt Throwers

Yew Bolt Thrower, Yew Bolt Thrower Reels and Yew Bolt Thrower Reel Fragments... dudes...