Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warhall 5 the dream

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Warhall 5 the dream

Ok I got less 500 Mercury away, got a unlucky attack. Sigh but it is possible if you get lucky and plan. First I understand how hard it is as I sit and watch the pillaging of my hard earned resources.

image.jpg

So I was not smart and built all the other buildings up to level four. Why is this not smart? Because they act as vaults. Every thing you put resources into gives you 80 % back if cancel it that is much better than nothing if you go to sleep with 200,000 over your vault cap.

So if you can do buildings with their long build time it is easy to save enough for the Warhall. But what you were short sighted and upgraded every thing well there is a way and it would make the building strategy even easier.

First build your academy to level four. Then get one of the level four books. Research down to bottom of tree to uncover the skill that takes 12 hours to learn. In this case the longer the better as it lets your forge cool.
    You will need to have opened one of the 200,000 and on of the 400,000 12 hour skills. The 200,000 should be as long as you can make it as well.

You start to learn the 200,000 skill to get enough to cancel learning it and start learning the 400,000. When the 400,000 skill is at 30 minutes or your forge is cooled completely you cancel it. This will give you 320,000 of one resource, 80,000 of another, 2,400 of mercury. The resources vary by skill some are ore some wood.

While this going on you need to plunder to fill your vault as much as possible. Also use you marketplace I used mine for all 70 times . If your going to use gold to buy mats I would recommend 130,000,000. Yes I said 130 million because you want two reset periods to be covered so you can marketplace twice andplunder fully twice.

Plunder will become very difficult after 10 or so plunders. If some one has a team or strategy to deal with when all you see are Warhall 5 teams with power that is 85,000 to 95,000, please share. Plunder will NOT refill your vault. So in your calculations make sure your not counting on that.

Some other notes notes is that your mercury must be higher than vault level. Yes I know this can bite you in the rear. See picture above. But do the math. You need 110,000 and vault cap is 36000. That means you would need to get 74000 and it is not feasible because you will need to get second resource that your not getting from academy. Also factor in most people do not jump on lone mercury stash unless they are very big. I was trying for 75000 but was hit right I was converting other mats so see above picture.

The math sorta of... For this example the 400,000 is wood.

So let say you got your vault up too 120,000 and get back 360,000 from skill that leaves you short 70,000 wood.
    Then for ore let's say you got to 210,000 and got back 80,000 from skill that leaves you short 260,000 ore.
    Finally mercury you got lucky no attack 75000 and 2400 makes you short 32,600.

How you complete it is up to you but I recommend the eagle ring in the furnace and metal from marketplace. Eagle ring gives you best bang for mercury which is only 600 from market place.THIS IS WRONG see chart below. To get 32,600 you would need to use market place 54 times leaving nothing for ore.

There it is I will check back to see if any have questions or ideas but I hope my experience helps others.
    P.S I believe that the forge cools at a point every 18-20 seconds. Timed it came up with that range.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunkai View Post
    How you complete it is up to you but I recommend the eagle ring in the furnace and metal from marketplace. Eagle ring gives you best bang for mercury which is only 600 from market place. To get 32,600 you would need to use market place 54 times leaving nothing for ore.
    Eagle Ring does not give you the best bang for mercury. Maybe this chart will help some people use the best items possible in their Furnace.

mats.jpg

The chart is sorted based on Total Materials you get when using all 8000 heat in the furnace. The green cells mark the top 3 amount of materials you would get from each item if using max amount in the Furnace.

Ok Ty this will help.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    character name:Medad ID account:5877121
    server 41 KELOS

time problem estimate: 22:00 26/08/2016

sorry for my english im spanish,the problem is the following: was trying to go up to level 5 in war hall spent about 50 million in marketplace plus many items in furnace to raise its temperature at 8000 degrees the result I got get to accumulate the 55000 points ore and lumber and 110000 points mercury but began has attack me and every attack I removed most of 20000 points you to pray and lumber and more than 5000 points mercury , I sought enemies but only gave 4000 points of ore and lumber also all of level 5, lost 300000 points ore and lumber and 70000 points mercury in 3 hours, I ask please that me to give back, to return them 550000 point ore and lumber and 110000 points mercury because think that is an error of the game in addition to very unfair, in case negative leave the game to always ,Thank you

Well I am suffering same thing one unlucky attack and your done because they loot more than you can replenish.That is why I asked how are we supposed to be able to plunder enough to break even let alone pull 550000 ahead? I studied that chart more and noticed how to do Warhall five with no plundering just one straight furnace if that chart is right.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Well I am suffering same thing one unlucky attack and your done because they loot more than you can replenish.That is why I asked how are we supposed to be able to plunder enough to break even let alone pull 550000 ahead? I studied that chart more and noticed how to do Warhall five with no plundering just one straight furnace if that chart is right.
    Yes, you can get very very close to enough materials for WH level 5 by burning 75 Yew Bolt Thrower Reels all at once... problem is that most people don't have 75 of those.

the problem is that you stay around 550 k ore and lumber and 110 k mercury but each attack you receive you steal more than 20k ore and lumber and 6 or 7k of mercury and lose quickly in just over 2 hours 200 or 300k ore and lumber and 70k mercury

I lost more than 50 million coins in marketplace, 200 gems, all items that use in furnace up to 8000 degrees, 350k ore and lumber and 70k mercury that is too is a big fraud, everyone would have to claim is an injustice

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Plunder will become very difficult after 10 or so plunders. If some one has a team or strategy to deal with when all you see are Warhall 5 teams with power that is 85,000 to 95,000, please share. Plunder will NOT refill your vault. So in your calculations make sure your not counting on that.
    DK+SH+Sorc+PM completed with HN/GRF/RF/IE/DM/NA, depending on what you have with full energy bars. Then you hunt all the DW+SH+CMR teams (there's often DL, Sorc, IE, RF or LB with them), it's a guaranteed win with all your 5 heroes ending with full energy, every time.

You can also try to use your TF from time to time for big plunders, but TF is very hard to keep alive throughout multiple fights since he's not often in range of SH. I had some results with Disease Bringer.

Avoid any team with Tarot or R2 PM, you might win against them, but you will lose heroes or end with empty energy (which will be a bother to refill against those meta teams).

I use a similar team but find that against Warhall 5 they don't always kill the back lines on first ultimate and if they don't your done. You may win but it will be a time out win with no energy and no life as you say a bother. On a happy note one out every fifteen minutes a very low power Warhall would show up with one or two heroes this can fill up life at least usually not energy I was able to get three more wins against high teams by scanning thru teams until I hit the same level 70 solo five times. Also to the avoid list I would any R2 ninjas or roses because if you can't kill them straight off they will cause you to lose heroes.

With my strategy of academy vaults you will be well over the mark. Substitute the one of the reels for the eagle ring. Yew would be best but others on the charts will fill holes just as well.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    If you see a WH5 it's because

1) Gemmed
    2) exploit with 1 hero
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    If you see a WH5 it's because

1) Gemmed
    2) exploit with 1 hero
    OR: the first day it got fixed, u plundered like a berserk and finished lvl 4 via gems to plunder even more for 5 :P. was doable in 4 hours xD

and, wrong

I'm currently upgrading to WH5.

How?

I did none of what the OP said.

I have a Furnace4, a Vault4 and a Marketplace3 (would have been easier to do with a 4).

I built my resources up to max vault and as above as I could. I used a spreadsheet similar to Kashim's to figure out the best burn rate in the furnace along with 60 gold buys in the marketplace.

I then plundered as much as I could.

And I still was a few short (I hadn't burned or traded anything yet, just calc'd).

So, I waited for the WH to fill resources (60 ore and wood/12 merc per min), while dreading being plundered.

When I had enough, I burned and traded as fast as I could and then upgraded.

After the upgrade, a revenge showed up and I found that I'd fended off one just before the upgrade (would have been pretty disheartening!). Note that a plunder seems to take 15% of the resources above vault level. That means that you'd lose half your plunderable resources in just 4 plunders, 90% in just 9-10.

So, you need to be a little lucky not to get plundered during the buildup to pulling the trigger and again that you don't get really burned during the trade/burn phase.

But, it can be done without cheating/without gems or on the 1st day of it getting fixed.

PS: I did none of what the OP said (as mentioned above), but after seeing his methods, it likely would have been a lot easier, if I'd done some.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    What level are you? Are you VIP11 owning GT heroes? Because that's quite a determining factor, doing 60 gold buys or even defending more than 250k ressources usually requires a high level and heroes usually owned by VIP's only.

At 101 with no VIP heroes except sorc, and a standard arena defence team (only R1 except TF, no tarot, fairy, Ca, Chemist, GK, etc), not sitting on millions of gold nor 50 yew bolt reels either, I don't believe it's possible. At least not for 99% of the non/low VIPs like me (maybe some very old overachievers who got to lv103 without burning tons of gems and getting to VIP11), or maybe if you keep trying, day after day, to hope for a lucky plundering serie with big loots while you miraculously defend yourself or avoid the usual gangbang waiting for you when you reach 250k/250k/60k ressources.