Thread: About Heroes 3* <-> 5*

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

About Heroes 3* <-> 5*

Hello Guys!

I have one doubt and want to share with you.
    Lets put a parameter that we have a TL 90 (Not R, R1, R2) Around O - O2.
    What do you think about 3* Heroes?
    I mean, in some servers we cant buy every hero we want, and some heroes like CA, GK, Rose, QoC, still hard to get. In this anniversary Event, some players could get this heroes at 3*. So the question is: (I Know some heroes work better in some combination Teams, but the question is AVERAGE)
    CA 3* Is better than a Mach 5*? (Mach is an easy hero to get 5*)
    CA 3* Better than a CW 5*?
    GK 3* Better than a FD 5*?

An example about combinations:
    Would an mach 5* better than that CA 3*? Would be a GK 3* Better than WHO in that example? What about a Rose 3* or QoC 3* would fit ??

Again, i know about teams variations, but in mostly what is better, a premium hero 3* or a common(common but nice) hero 5*?

For Math: One Star is around +140 in primary attribute, +80 second, +50 third.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    It's not so simple. Mach is a highly useful hero in certain single-target raids, magic trials, and LoC/Pho portals. You definitely couldn't substitute him for CA.

But CA aoe damage makes him more useful in team raids, pve and physical trials.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    From survivability aspect,
    Most of int hero need 5 star to perform well because more star will increase hp and armor.
    While most agility and strength hero can perform well at 3star because their can depend on gear to increase hp and armor.their have dodge and life steal to increase survivability.
    I don't think more star will increase power to much, mostly power come from gear and skill power itself.
    All new hero have more skill power than old hero, so ofcourse CA is better

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    It's not so simple. Mach is a highly useful hero in certain single-target raids, magic trials, and LoC/Pho portals. You definitely couldn't substitute him for CA.

But CA aoe damage makes him more useful in team raids, pve and physical trials.
    I know bro, i mean just in PVP, Arena and GA.

Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    From survivability aspect,
    Most of int hero need 5 star to perform well because more star will increase hp and armor.
    While most agility and strength hero can perform well at 3star because their can depend on gear to increase hp and armor.their have dodge and life steal to increase survivability.
    I don't think more star will increase power to much, mostly power come from gear and skill power itself.
    All new hero have more skill power than old hero, so ofcourse CA is better
    I kind of understand what u said, but if u get a exemple of NA and AS, u will realize that they need more stars than the mages like QoC or Mani.
    Try to use a NA or AS 3*, is almost impossible, they are shit, they just shine 5* and of course good gear.