Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lv101 Player looking for a competitive guild and an active server

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar

Lv102 looking for a competitive guild on an active server between 100 & 140

I might be looking for a new server very soon, my server (140) is dying, there's only one GT-competitive guild worth joining there but they're not speaking english 100% of the time, which is a no-go for me.

- TL 103
    - 975k AHP
    - 800 activity/day
    - VIP 10
    - 96 Heroes (16xR2, 7xR1, 12xR) and a bunch of heroes I keep maxed at O+2 instead of promoting them to Red with only 1 or 2 cheap items

I'm looking for a stable top guild on a healthy server, under 140 but not too low, I want to be competitive (give me a rough lvl/AHP average from top50 if you can, so I can have an idea of how tricky it might be for me to get in the arena top10 every day).

I don't care if your guild is half russian, or chinese or whatever, as long as everybody speaks only one language in guild chat: english, without exception.

The guild has to do well in GT (top8 every season), with an actual strategy and invested officers and members.

Let me know if you're interested (also, since migrating is not free, please be straight if there's a chance I might be "asked" to leave to make room for a higher VIP/level/power player, or if there are plans for your guild to migrate some day to an older server for more competition, since I've already been in this situation and it was made clear to me that there wouldn't be room for me in the newly created powerhouse.)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    do u have whatsapp or line ?

New Comers
    Milan guilt from server 124 is interested in u. I'd:110098416. Strongest in server 124 but lost a lot of power after mass migration from our guild. Pls consider. Help available on fb n massenger

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi, were from server 37. We just create a collaboration guild, and we have 2 guild. And we need more people for Guild 2. I think your precondition are fit with ours. Here's my proposal :

- Our 1st Guild at rank 1, and 2nd guild at rank 8-14
    - Currently target for GT final and top 8 for 2nd guild every season. (Guild 2 Target will be top 4 when it's complete)
    - We dominated Arena/GA and help each other both 1st and 2nd guild.
    - English for guild chat, no other language (except whisper/mail)
    - International guild, we have more than 15 nationalities and everyone works together.

If you interested, please contact me. Thank you

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hey weg 4, Elite Power at server 83 has an availble spot for u. We just the right guild u are looking for and more. We finish regulary in top 4 and we are making a push to win the Tozrney. Contact me on line for further details.My line id is: thanosmk

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Hi w_e_g_4, my offer: Join my 2nd guild on s48 and the reason I have [BG] in front of my alias - Blutgarde

Some details:
    ~90k 3d activity
    Sharing same tag/line chat as Lacrimosa, 90 players out of the current 99 are in there.
    GT - made it to the QF last 4 tournaments, this season we got to the SF but that's because the bracket was only 46-50 and not 44-50.
    We only use English in our chats
    Arena/Grand ranks 1/2/6 are usually dropped or available to swap.

Cons:
    s48 is quite far from your current server, so that's something to consider - most of the top50 are tl103 and you will not be able to migrate up to 49-139.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

For those who want to talk directly, I'm on LINE, just give me your id in PM and I'll add you and contact you as soon as I can.

I should have added that I'd prefer to avoid a big jump since I recently got Lv101 and won't ever be VIP11. I don't want to migrate to a server full of 1.1M AHP players, I want to be able to fight for top50 arena (not first place, obviously, but I usually always manage to do the yo-yo between #35 and #75, depending on luck and timing, without any help of my guildmates, I'd like to continue to do so).

I have no idea how low I can go without killing my options, especially knowing that Ucool might merge and shuffle some servers in automn. So I'd like to keep playing at my level, more or less, by not doing more than a 15-20 servers jump unless it's an incredible opportunity (a balanced server, a guild that is not in recruit-to-survive mode like many out there, and I really insist on this: ENGLISH SPEAKING, not 30 russians and 20 indonesians communicating in tarzan mode when they have to).

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Completely understand about not wanting to make a big jump - wise decision.

Not sure where are all the recruiters from servers 100+ in the forums, I keep seeing the same low servers here.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

I'm suspecting that all servers from 100 to 130 are more or less dead because the highest players left to 60-100 servers, or even lower. It's the same everywhere: when you have 1 healthy server, it's almost always at the expense of 10 newer servers who were deserted by its most active players, now left with all the low vips who are gradually quitting.

Players are panicking, everyone's migrating left and right. I've never seen so much NK###### accounts in WH plunder, caves, GC...

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Wouldn't say so. Our bracket are 3 servers above 110 and at least 2 servers have several full good guilds.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Completely understand about not wanting to make a big jump - wise decision.

Not sure where are all the recruiters from servers 100+ in the forums, I keep seeing the same low servers here.
    I'm on server 144 can't post on forums, would love to post a message for guild recruitment

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    I'm suspecting that all servers from 100 to 130 are more or less dead because the highest players left to 60-100 servers, or even lower. It's the same everywhere: when you have 1 healthy server, it's almost always at the expense of 10 newer servers who were deserted by its most active players, now left with all the low vips who are gradually quitting.

Players are panicking, everyone's migrating left and right. I've never seen so much NK###### accounts in WH plunder, caves, GC...
    Come to server 96, we are very active server. Assassins is my guild. You can look me up on line or Kik app at MASWARRIOR

BUMP.

Please, no sister/feeder guilds. I prefer to be in a top 2/3 guild than to be politely benched in some "commoners guild" where powerhouses put their peasants whore are not VIP11.

And I won't go lower than S110-100. I want to be somehow competitive, not surrounded by a hundred 1M AHP players.

New Comers
    Hi. If you are still interested and did not joined any guild since. Calypso on server 143 is a great choice to you. We finish GT 8-16 regurarly and our members are compete for arena 1 rank day by day. You can be competitive here. Choose calypso 110136639

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hi am from server 58. I know you said you don't want to go lower then S110. I can get you in a GT comp guild that is not just about power, but teamwork and friendships also player growth. I work with 9 guilds to help place players on our servers. send me a message here or I am on LINE "war doctor" If your interested. good luck and best wishes to you
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players