Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Challenge Overpowered

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Why not just demote and do your grand challenge nice and easy?
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by PX.Sanji View Post
    sorry before,but lvl 97 can beat tier 35 with diff 5 ? really, hard to believe . what teams did ur 97 lvl guildmate fight. AS,TP,Chemist,PM ? can won againts them red 2 full ? hard to believe . lvl 97 have not chance againt lvl 104 full , trust me. its just bullshyt
    No, they aren't beating those teams anymore. But before, when top teams were 103, it was still possible for 97.

Anyway, it's still possible to beat it with 99-100+ teams vs 104. But it requires some planning (checking all 5 tiers first to make sure you aren't sacrificing a TF early etc, and our guild helps each other with team setups

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Just a few samples of Teams that guildmates use to beat stage TP/AS/etc Teams.
    There are more and from other Lvl102....as you see, this involves no TP and beside Sorc, no other VIP/GT hero, and some made it even without sorceress...or with red heroes (DV) or 4* heroes

And ist not like hours of trying....

What Ive heard for other Servers rewards suck, but we had Lorica in 30 and Antique Halberd/Kylin Blood & Holy Bible in 35
    Attachment 11687Attachment 11688Attachment 11689Attachment 11690Attachment 11691
    I believe your first image is a failure. Not sure why you have to post that team if it didn't win at all

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tonymarratony's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160902.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	11718
    jam in here,get help

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouris View Post
    try difficulty 4 moron
    stfu retard
    Galdraxel, server 40, lvl 103, 1M power

and why TP has a chance for extra card and he did it 15x in a row...is taht chance 99%?

Lmao while I was trying to pass I was checking TFs life steal > the highest value I saw 51500 GJ UCOOL

but I did it, need 2+ hours

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Yeah they seem to have buffed TP more that intended. As it stands he does about as much damage as a raid boss while he's on a GC team. The buff was probably intentional but they did not realize how much it would actually affect the overall gameplay. I guess when the code is all written in Mandarin still you run the risk of not knowing what you're doing.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I just tried a small test and put in all tanks for observation TF, DK, DW, SH, Cler and was curious to see who would die first from TP and even SH didn't last but 5-7 secs lol.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    What lvl and gear?
    You really need to have bad rng that you can't timeout those teams, that works nearly everytime (just isn't the solution as long as it isn't last tier of the day)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Kabouris , you're an idiot bro. This topic is not about demotion. This game is already unbalanced because some people spend tons of money to get heroes and items. So why did Ucool overpowered Grand Challenge. I am still hoping that a moderator/admin will answer. I need to know why, from the last update, GC is overpowered. Ty and have a good night !

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    What lvl and gear?
    You really need to have bad rng that you can't timeout those teams, that works nearly everytime (just isn't the solution as long as it isn't last tier of the day)
    TL 103 all R2 full except for DW, still R1 full. Seriously random buff, but Tarot managed to take out SH with some help from AS. I used this as a test, retreat when it was necessary. Timeout team I used didn't involve TF at all to complete GC.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliegh View Post
    Yeah they seem to have buffed TP more that intended. As it stands he does about as much damage as a raid boss while he's on a GC team. The buff was probably intentional but they did not realize how much it would actually affect the overall gameplay. I guess when the code is all written in Mandarin still you run the risk of not knowing what you're doing.
    =)) you crack me up.

Tarot Sucks indeed. His lifesteal is way too much. Higher than his initial hp pool.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Actually what no one is realizing, the team level isn't the only thing affecting this. The massive boost that training camp is giving these teams has a lot to do with it.
    TaP gets a maximum (at 35th lvl) added 2550 Att Dmg, Phy Crit 282, and HP 16000. No wonder he is killing heroes in one shot.
    Plus the 104 teams you are facing (Soul, Oyabun, etc) have maxed out training camp attributes.

Just imagine these teams at 105, when all of them get the necklace and cuirass. I will start crying then. Not because I couldn't beat it, just my phone will be in a million pieces.
    Level 104
    [BG] Dragon
    Server 48 Storn
    1.324M Total Power 525 Stars
    42 Red +2, 10 Red +1, 10 Red, 45 Orange +2
    34 Legendary

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I am fully equipped 103 max heroes and am having 1 and sometimes 2 heroes killed by tarrot profit only using 1 of his skills. How can 1 hero that is only 1 level higher kill 2 heroes at the same time with 1 attack? That is total B.S..
    They need to make a higher diffculty for 104/105 teams that drop drops chapter 19 gear. Thw highest difficulty now drops gear that is needed by level 96-103 so it should be beatable by at the minimum level 103 player, but should be beatable by players lower than 103 that need the gear as well.