Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Challenge Overpowered

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hahahahahaha. All that trouble for nothing. Ucool must do something with this. I understand that this difficulty is for 101-105 cause i am lvl 102. But i would like to battle lvl 102 and 103 so i wouldn't spend my entire day on grand challenge. Some people have to work. I am telling you guys that if they are going to implement a mmr system on this GC it would be more equal.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Problem is not difficuly. Its the super crap loot. That kills the game, not challenge.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    The level difference and gear on the GC teams aren't the problem. Whatever buffs that the teams are given are making them far to difficult. TP is able to one shot HA and heals himself for nearly 20k health and the combined health of the team is in the neighborhood of 500k if not more. These stat boosts make it unfair for players at anything lower than max 104-105 and even then it requires luck more than anything else.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I am 103 and me as well as many many here can beat them. So it's difficult but beatable.

We just want better rewards due to this difficulty.

If you can't beat them just demote. There are 103 and 103 players, some never know how to play.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I am 103 and me as well as many many here can beat them. So it's difficult but beatable.

We just want better rewards due to this difficulty.

If you can't beat them just demote. There are 103 and 103 players, some never know how to play.
    Had to demote this week for the first time as I had cookie cutter sorc team over and over and over and over again. Once my three key players were killed I waited till next day to finally beat the fifth instance of sorc cookie cutter team and next was same team again. I don't have sorc so I guess I'm screwed from now on!! Thanks ucool you bunch of douchebags!!

It's not about you know how to play the game or nah' when you just encounter burst teams with sorc that are lvl 104 with full heroes. I had no problem doing GC untill this week trust me. Last week i was spending like 10 minutes to finish GC for the day and now i am spending HOURS. I am sure you can make a difference how this is wrong and why players with lvl 102 should not encounter lvl 104 heroes.

Oh and for the players who stated above that they have no problem with GC now but they want better results, i don't know what is your heroes power or how much money you guys invested in this game and how much heroes do you have but i will tell you something. If i am one of the guys complaining that means i am not a TOP donnor who has over 1mil power, i am only lvl 7 on Vip lvl when some of you are lvl 16. So learn how to make a difference and ONCE AGAIN I SAY THAT IT SHOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE A MATCH MAKING SYSTEM.

Thank you.

I think something with matchmaking is pitting some of the SxG teams consistently at the top with cookie cutter AS, TF, Chemist, Sorc and TP. At level 104 R+2 this team is cancer and there are multiples of them. Facing 3 today alone and after losing couple key heroes I don't think I can finish.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by NecazFTW View Post
    Hello there ,

Did anyone under level 104 noticed that Grand Challenge is overpowered now and you only encounter heroes with lvl 104 heroes and red +2 heroes ?

Tell me Ucool , how am i supposed to beat an lvl 104 red +2 team with sorceress and other heroes with defense abilities when i cannot damage them or i can't finish the fight without at least 3 of my main heroes dying ?

Tell me , does this seem fair to you ? A lvl 102 player with 6-7 red +2 heroes and a bunch of r +1 to encounter an lvl 104 with full equipped heroes ? Not to mention that the last item from 104 on most heroes is OVERPOWERED.

I am waiting for your sincere reply.

Thanks.
    TL 100 and could pass to 35.

Maybe you need to work on your pve timing and heroes, or just need more patience. When d5 came out, I said us lower levels should make the most of it while the cap is still low. If you thought it would always stay fighting 102/103 teams, you were very naive...

FYI, some of my guildies (TL 97-100) are completing 35/35 each week. Just need to help each other out with team combos, and have some patience..
    Look ahead as well, because often it's easier to sacrifice on one stage (like this week's 33) if the rest look easy.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have to disagree with you guys.in my opinion grand challenge is ok as it is.
    If someone has a hard time completing it then he/she should demote to a lower difficulty until they get stronger,because the matchmaking i read in above comments would only cause more complains among 104 and 101 level players who would get same rewards but facing much different opponents.
    For me this game is still fun because you get these moments where you just want to throw your phone on the ground...:-) .....if everything was easy and not challenging then many people would quit

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    You can't deny the fact that it got extremely harder for two reasons:
    - Tarot Prophet appearing more and more often, a hero only high VIPs own and low-VIPs are at best just starting to farm.
    - the HUGE gap between levels after lv101: you unlock new gear and it means months of continuous upgrades. Meaning that when levels 95 had to fight levels 100, it was still easier than levels 100-101 facing levels 104.

The biggest problem comes from Tarot that is ALWAYS a pain to counter, best solutions who come up involve another Tarot or more VIP heroes, mirror team or just a timeout team to sacrifice. But sacrificing your turtle for the last levels almost means saying goodbye to the last tier for most of the players who still used to complete GC some weeks ago.

However you see it, such a difficulty increase should not happen unless it's by adding a new difficulty level (6). That's how you balance a gameplay. Not by making last bosses grow on the same pace as players throwing hundreds of $ in the game and using meta heroes they're the only ones to own. Fuck this.

So, while we complain for weeks that rewards are laughable, not only is it not fixed, but worse: they got harder to win.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Just a few samples of Teams that guildmates use to beat stage TP/AS/etc Teams.
    There are more and from other Lvl102....as you see, this involves no TP and beside Sorc, no other VIP/GT hero, and some made it even without sorceress...or with red heroes (DV) or 4* heroes

And ist not like hours of trying....

What Ive heard for other Servers rewards suck, but we had Lorica in 30 and Antique Halberd/Kylin Blood & Holy Bible in 35
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160828-145400.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	11687Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160828-145427.jpg 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	11688Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160828-145551.jpg 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	11689Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160828-145810.jpg 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	11690Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160828-145752.jpg 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	11691

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    sorry before,but lvl 97 can beat tier 35 with diff 5 ? really, hard to believe . what teams did ur 97 lvl guildmate fight. AS,TP,Chemist,PM ? can won againts them red 2 full ? hard to believe . lvl 97 have not chance againt lvl 104 full , trust me. its just bullshyt

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    You can't deny the fact that it got extremely harder for two reasons:
    - Tarot Prophet appearing more and more often, a hero only high VIPs own and low-VIPs are at best just starting to farm.
    - the HUGE gap between levels after lv101: you unlock new gear and it means months of continuous upgrades. Meaning that when levels 95 had to fight levels 100, it was still easier than levels 100-101 facing levels 104.

The biggest problem comes from Tarot that is ALWAYS a pain to counter, best solutions who come up involve another Tarot or more VIP heroes, mirror team or just a timeout team to sacrifice. But sacrificing your turtle for the last levels almost means saying goodbye to the last tier for most of the players who still used to complete GC some weeks ago.

However you see it, such a difficulty increase should not happen unless it's by adding a new difficulty level (6). That's how you balance a gameplay. Not by making last bosses grow on the same pace as players throwing hundreds of $ in the game and using meta heroes they're the only ones to own. Fuck this.

So, while we complain for weeks that rewards are laughable, not only is it not fixed, but worse: they got harder to win.
    The biggest solution I came up with was using a timeout team without TF against that team with Tarot and Sapper, but it forced me to promote Chap to R2 when I wanted to save recourses for another mage.
    In a way I like challenge, it gives us a chance to find unique counters, but like you said a mirror line up almost best bet.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kimonas View Post
    I have to disagree with you guys.in my opinion grand challenge is ok as it is.
    If someone has a hard time completing it then he/she should demote to a lower difficulty until they get stronger,because the matchmaking i read in above comments would only cause more complains among 104 and 101 level players who would get same rewards but facing much different opponents.
    I fail to see your point. How can someone demote to a lower difficulty AND become stronger? If one is competing in difficulty V, that means they need that kind of gear for improving their heroes. If they're forced to demote, their rewards will drastically get worse, while the teams he couldn't beat in difficulty V become even more strong.
    So, next time they'll face a bunch of opponentes who got the best rewards from GC (and so they are even harder to beat), while they did'nt improve at all, because got useless gear from difficulty IV.

IMHO, this system only increases the gap between low-level and high-level players. And I won't waste time talking about the gap between VIP and non-VIP players, cause high spenders would just cover me in insults...
    Name: Vertigel
    ID: 9726442
    Team Level: 102
    Server: 63 - Mayor Bar
    VIP Level: VIP-0

Guild: Aftermath
    ID: 110019506
    Position: Officer

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    try difficulty 4 moron