Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Challenge Overpowered

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Grand Challenge Overpowered

Hello there ,

Did anyone under level 104 noticed that Grand Challenge is overpowered now and you only encounter heroes with lvl 104 heroes and red +2 heroes ?

Tell me Ucool , how am i supposed to beat an lvl 104 red +2 team with sorceress and other heroes with defense abilities when i cannot damage them or i can't finish the fight without at least 3 of my main heroes dying ?

Tell me , does this seem fair to you ? A lvl 102 player with 6-7 red +2 heroes and a bunch of r +1 to encounter an lvl 104 with full equipped heroes ? Not to mention that the last item from 104 on most heroes is OVERPOWERED.

I am waiting for your sincere reply.

Thanks.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    crazy hard fights!

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    GC5 was opened after release of 105 cap.
    Its supposed to be lvl101-105

Now a couple of players already are at 104 and those are the one you face.

In like 1 month or a bit longer you will see full equipped lvl105 r2 teams.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    some players at level 102 are still not fully equipped and considering the amount of months needed to move from one level to another. it seems unfair to expose players still below 103 with OP heroes...kind of ruthless approach!! can't even hire a hero from mecs to help clear a stage. today they placed just too many OP HEROES.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    When I start fight with team of 104 K2 heroes, they use ult at 4-5 second of fight and I lose 1/3 of health instantly. Never seen anything on K2 gear what can give such effect, like they have 75% of energy at start.

That's just not true. Noone ultis after 5 secs.
    You get lot of dmg, but that's mainly sorceress/AS and TP, but that's not from ultis, that are their other skills.

Still I did 31 and 33 after a few tries with same team:
    Red(!) DV, Cmdr r1, Mani r1, Sorceress r2, Witch r1 (4*)

Witch is a good counter to TP if she can get her ulti off..

Stage 32/34/35 where easy standard teams

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Henry.

Some ppl gets harder team. My lv 33 team was sapper, griffin, tf, chemist and puppet. All lv 104 and I think all besides tf can be fully geared...they really screwed me with that team.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Henry.

Some ppl gets harder team. My lv 33 team was sapper, griffin, tf, chemist and puppet. All lv 104 and I think all besides tf can be fully geared...they really screwed me with that team.

I posted teams our server got in the other thread.
    Sorceress, Chemist, TP, AS, TF, in tier33. Ofc lvl104 and r2 (and most likely TP, AS fully geared)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Guys we all agree that this is a ruthless aproach and the match making system is not fair. I can't fight a level 104 r+2 full at my curent level without some of my heroes dying. We must ask Ucool to improve the MatchMakingSystem. That is the only solvation to this problem.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I can understand your frustration NecazFTW, but they have cleary stated before diff5 is for 101-105, the reason we have bit smooth ride before is because there no ppl 102 or above yet, when that happen is lvl103 start to show up and now lvl104, and yes maybe a month or more later u will see lvl105 maybe at tier 30, i also donjt like it but i dont think ucool will change this one (esp they didnt fix many others things before)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    I'm lv102 and pass tier35 today. Not impossible but tier 32 was all104 r2 and man! I pass like an hour on it. Seems like the rewards are better now or just luck? Got frozen stone on tier 25, feathers on 30 and corrupt mask/relic of hades on the last tier. You must have a lot of heroes to try the most comps possible. Tier 33-34-35 was lv103, so easier
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Level 98 and I beat it. Now....it took me a couple hours but I beat it. What a nightmare though. Not sure if I'll do it again next week too stressful

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    How a TP can instant kill a fully trained R+2 DK ??? Tell me Ucool

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Just wait till those TL 105 teams come about within the next couple months!!!! That's when high burst mages like I and Sorceress and IE get their full R2 gear (Divine Necklace) And those sturdy tanks will become impossible to kill (TF and DW). If you panic now then hold your breath a little longer!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i m s33, spent hours to beat AS ,TF ,Chemist,PM and griffin. tier 28,33 and last tier i use timeout coz my important heroes are death. the worst part is guees what i saw .. ancient ruin,titans axe,angel fan,angel crystal.. n i am gonna say it loud fcuk ucool .