Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Challenge tier 30-35

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kimonas View Post
    Fight31uppet,sorceress,rose,soulhunter,turtle( all red2 exept rose)
    Fight32:sorceress,angel,griffin,soulhunter,turtle( all red2)
    Fight33:i time out opponent
    Fight34:sorceress,assasin,rose,griffin,angel(only rose red1)
    Fight35:sorceress,angel,griffin,rose,ghost knight(ghost and rose red1)
    Very curious can GK work R2 at 3* if paired with DK?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

I finally beat this shit with that comp , only lost LB (because of AS) NA is the key !

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by H1N1x View Post

I finally beat this shit with that comp , only lost LB (because of AS) NA is the key !
    Nice. I reset many times for rng, but Sorc QC IE RF TF worked for me. Lost IE only.

I find tarot counters NA, AS too well. They are usually dead before they do any real damage. And that snipe skill is ridick.. 26k*2 every 10 seconds

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    For some people LB/Chap combo worked against TP/AS.. For me not.
    But a 4*r1 Witch did the trick against all TP/AS/Sorceress teams. You need a little bit luck she can get ulti off, but I beat all this teams after a few tries (rest of team was DV (red) , Cmdr, QoC, Sorc)
    Witch seems to be valuable counter to TP/AS. If her ulti is off, they get a lot dmg from it

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    For some people LB/Chap combo worked against TP/AS.. For me not.
    But a 4*r1 Witch did the trick against all TP/AS/Sorceress teams. You need a little bit luck she can get ulti off, but I beat all this teams after a few tries (rest of team was DV (red) , Cmdr, QoC, Sorc)
    Witch seems to be valuable counter to TP/AS. If her ulti is off, they get a lot dmg from it
    I tried Witch and it didn't work me but I don't doubt for a second that it can't work especially if she can be protected (Cleric, DK). She can be really annoying if she's gets her ult off against almost anyone not named TF or EB.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Good news people !

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I know it is late but in case we face this team again, master mage team worked for me.

Of course if I had the next fight this team again I don't know what i would do...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Per server the fights are the same teams and the rewards are the same. The order of the chests is random though.

Also you can always demote if it is too hard. Too be honest the rewards for diff 5 tier 35 on my server have been pretty rubbish for the last few weeks anyway so sometimes it is better to demote and get a good combinational O2 item.

I think the difficulty is fine. It is supposed to be a challenge but I think the rewards are utter rubbish. When you reach the end it should give you something worthwhile, not angel crystals, angel fans, Imperetors axes and bloody daggers. Those are cheap red items. Give more loricas, relic of hades and corrupted masks!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by RedZinc View Post
    Per server the fights are the same teams and the rewards are the same. The order of the chests is random though.

Also you can always demote if it is too hard. Too be honest the rewards for diff 5 tier 35 on my server have been pretty rubbish for the last few weeks anyway so sometimes it is better to demote and get a good combinational O2 item.

I think the difficulty is fine. It is supposed to be a challenge but I think the rewards are utter rubbish. When you reach the end it should give you something worthwhile, not angel crystals, angel fans, Imperetors axes and bloody daggers. Those are cheap red items. Give more loricas, relic of hades and corrupted masks!
    im presuming you beat the teams mentioned?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    How do I post a picture on this damn thing..?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Nvm, managed to pass tier 33, now on to tier 34, missing TF and sorc, any idea ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilord View Post
    Nvm, managed to pass tier 33, now on to tier 34, missing TF and sorc, any idea ?
    I accidently timeout t34 team without looking at the timer and I actually lost 4 tanks, including TF.
    If you manage past T34, T35 AS, TF and TarP awaits you. Good luck.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    You should demote to Diff4 unless you need Wind Dagger, Bloody Dagger, Titan Axe and Angel's Fan.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Dif 4 have better reward , 2 complex items
    image.jpg

Finished GC 35 at TL .