Thread: 1.114 million power lvl 103 looking for options below server 67...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

1.114 million power lvl 103 looking for options below server 67...

Currently considering options for a server migration. My server 67 got swarmed by a super guild a few months back and I simply can't afford being dominated like this anymore. Even with 1.114 mil power I'm only 15th in the rankings, and I consistently struggle with being able to get to top rank every night, simply because they're too well coordinated and target us personally right before rewards. Pretty sure their arrival has cost me close to 20k gems easily.

Looking for a slot open in a guild that completely dominates their server. If GT is still a struggle, that's fine - just want to put in my time, spend enough for 9 resets every day, and collect top rewards nightly by passing it to and from guildies. I'm level 13 vip, and will continue to spend cash on this game, but the only thing that interests me is an easier time doing so. A guild that requires maximum raiding jumps straight to the top of the list, as I am the type that opts for maxing out heroes like BW and GM before others for the sole purpose of breaking records in raids, but I can't do that if I have to build every others' cutter teams before I can do others so that I don't lose out on 400 or so free gems per night.

Couldn't care less about it being 'boring' because there isn't any competition on the server. Just want to cut as many corners as possible and be able to max out everything daily without having to rapid reset dozens of times to Crack top 10 arena. Fuck that!

I have every hero and 471 stars, and must play at gmt-9 (an hour after alaska, USA rewards) please contact me on line at darwindave1 or on here.

Thanks in advance if something like this exists!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

s21 BwB.

We need you bro. Our guild have all players who aldy passed 1million power. We are at s21 BwB guild
    and win 9 times in GT. you can join us. My line ID is 0okhat.
    AHP 990k(27.6), 1Mil (3.7), 1.17 Millions (26.8)
    84 heroes O2+ heroes.
    20 teams with at least orange.
    VIP 13.
    Line ID : 0okhat

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    AHP 990k(27.6), 1Mil (3.7), 1.17 Millions (26.8)
    84 heroes O2+ heroes.
    20 teams with at least orange.
    VIP 13.
    Line ID : 0okhat

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Dont do a big jump when migrating or you could miss an even better guild.

New Comers
    we are top guild ALLSTARS on sv59, we dominate on arena and grand arena, no problems to take 1st place rewards, international friendly team.
    if you have any questions, ask me please )

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    You sound like exactly the type of players we're looking, PM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I sent u pm as well darwindave

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    ganna miss ya darwin but Good luck

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If you are looking for a great server to stay and have fun on,

Join Us Intensity at server 58.

We are the best server in this entire game, super active, lots of players, lots of competition. All our top 10 guilds are 70k+ activity. Server 58 is the home of many super mega guilds. You will feel right at home.

JOIN US Intensity server 58

New Comers
    Server 52. Consistently in top 4 gt. Many rewards times are in Asia. Have gotten to #1 in arena daily for last month without using gems. My total power is 1.06 million so you would have no problem. Message me if you are on line app. Tfan76 is my id.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Whats your THP/Level now? Server 2 Berserk/Azzurra officer here. Line ID: vollerei

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    shame you didnt wait for the rest of the team.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Come and join umadbro? On server 5
    Guild umadbro?
    Guild id: 110159057
    Server 5
    Lvl 104
    Power: +1million
    Pm me on here or on line app. Id is gustavomadeira if you are interested in merging with us or just want to migrate to a seriously competitive server.
    2nd Guild Umadbro?? 110159062. Perfect guild for growing players with all the support from the 1st guild.
    Line Group active and available to all members. Loads of info and advice on how to grow.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Any idea where DarwinDave migrated?
    I'm not sure about other servers but if you don't really care if the server is boring and just want to get maximum reward without any competition or effort then ookhat is correct. Server 21 is one of the most boring server. Top 3 guilds are all BwB. Top 100 Arena and Grand Arena are dominated by BwB. There are few that could reach 51 to 100 but they don't stay long

Screenshot_2016-09-11-03-48-31.jpg