Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Heroes Charge become dilemma!!

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    9

    Heroes Charge become dilemma!!

    - If you dont do all Heroes Camp feature, result is you fall behind everyone who doing it...

    - If you do it, too much time consuming, boring grindfest...

    please give us damn good solution for this, UCOOL..


    NB: i plays HC for almost like 2 years, without failed to do all dailies everyday... i never get bored although it is same thing everyday, crusade, GC, climb arena, dig cave. because it is only take a hour or less and done for that day... but this heroes camp feature is boring grindfest!!

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    12
    You don't really need to spend time in Heroes Camp. In fact if you just need to do your daily quest, you won't even have to spend more than 2 minutes in Heroes Camp

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    You don't really need to spend time in Heroes Camp. In fact if you just need to do your daily quest, you won't even have to spend more than 2 minutes in Heroes Camp
    Wow, your fingers are fast.

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    Wow, your fingers are fast.
    It does not have anything to do on how fast your fingers are. If you just need to do your daily quest then I could not possibly comprehend why it would consume so much time for players. This is similar to booty cave, it is your choice if you want to spend time on it or just do your daily quest.

    1. tap Heroes Camp
    2. tap War Hall
    3. tap Claim button
    4. tap Search for Enemies
    5. tap Plunder
    6. Exit War Hall and Heroes Camp

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,184
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jampang View Post
    - If you dont do all Heroes Camp feature, result is you fall behind everyone who doing it...

    - If you do it, too much time consuming, boring grindfest...

    please give us damn good solution for this, UCOOL..


    NB: i plays HC for almost like 2 years, without failed to do all dailies everyday... i never get bored although it is same thing everyday, crusade, GC, climb arena, dig cave. because it is only take a hour or less and done for that day... but this heroes camp feature is boring grindfest!!
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, your production team has proven a hundred times over they couldn't care less about the players of this game, so save your breath.

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    22
    They will probably tell you to look forward to WH6!

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    7
    ucool thief!! just like that we spend gems and more gems for your enrichment fuckyou ucool FUCKYOU!!!

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    It does not have anything to do on how fast your fingers are. If you just need to do your daily quest then I could not possibly comprehend why it would consume so much time for players. This is similar to booty cave, it is your choice if you want to spend time on it or just do your daily quest.

    1. tap Heroes Camp
    2. tap War Hall
    3. tap Claim button
    4. tap Search for Enemies
    5. tap Plunder
    6. Exit War Hall and Heroes Camp
    that is my first dilemma. i can just ignore it and do as minimum as possible. but i dont like playing online game where i cant enjoy its feature to the maximum as my time and financial ability can possible support...

    that is why im buying VIP, to be precise, im busy but not casual player... that is why im choosing mobile phone online game, Heroes Charge

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    7
    resuming...grand challenge bullshit,crusade more bullshit,heroes camp big bullshit, what the fuck ucool!! you are big thief and big liar!! FUCKYOU UCOOL!!

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    TMZ got a glimpse of UCool Production Team
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	11662

  12. #12
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jampang View Post
    that is my first dilemma. i can just ignore it and do as minimum as possible. but i dont like playing online game where i cant enjoy its feature to the maximum as my time and financial ability can possible support...

    that is why im buying VIP, to be precise, im busy but not casual player... that is why im choosing mobile phone online game, Heroes Charge
    I'm not sure how being a VIP can help. But at the moment what we can do is buy lots of gems, but items in shops that can be disassembled for good resources, exchange gems for resources in marketplace, train heroes/learn skills in academy, use gems to speedup training. Honestly there is no need to spend time plundering if you can afford it. I can't even find players with high resources to plunder. I think everyone is getting smarter

  13. #13
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    I'm not sure how being a VIP can help. But at the moment what we can do is buy lots of gems, but items in shops that can be disassembled for good resources, exchange gems for resources in marketplace, train heroes/learn skills in academy, use gems to speedup training. Honestly there is no need to spend time plundering if you can afford it. I can't even find players with high resources to plunder. I think everyone is getting smarter
    Yeah, they are quitting.

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    11
    The new automated response:

    Dear Leader,

    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your concerns to our "Who gives a shit" department. They will then discuss the issue with the "Whoopity-doo" department. Afterwards it will get final approval from the "You are f**king dreaming" department.

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    The new automated response:

    Dear Leader,

    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your concerns to our "Who give s shit" department. They will then discuss the issue with the "Whoopity-doo" department. Afterwards it will get final approval from the "You are f**king dreaming" department.
    "who give a shit" department? Do u mean BPTC?

    Betty's Production Team Colleague

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •