Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War of Gods

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

War of Gods

What is it?

Why am I hearing about it from a guild mate that plays on another server as well?

We should be getting information on here first right?

WTF!!! Update your shit! It is not fair others get information before us here

New Heroes for September

Sign In Hero = Queen of Nature - Ivy

Magic Stone Hero = Time Traveler - Miguel

Once again...

How in the hell am I posting this before the development page? Quit leaking shit to people so they get a head start

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Lol, maybe you just don't know where to get information?

It's nothing someone from ucool told others....

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Lol, maybe you just don't know where to get information?

It's nothing someone from ucool told others....
    Maybe since this is the main site for ucool... It would be nice the big information like this hits here first... Don't you think?

That is great you know of these sites Henry, but I sure most people feel the primary site should be posting the information first before the secondary's do

It's a common thing in a lot games that certain people are able to extract informations out of game data.
    Information that developers don't want to make public at this point of time

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    yeah maybe you're just not supposed to know dude. Posting this here is not a good idea bro

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    We all know many ppl datamine stuff.

I really want ucool to do something about this 'mind visionists' and punish them.

Got nothing personal with spoilers, it's not like I care too much about ucool or any dataminer but it's kinda like 'cheating' one way or another. Dataminers got the upper hand and can take proper preparations 1-2 weeks before ucool updates the next patch's content.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    It's a common thing in a lot games that certain people are able to extract informations out of game data.
    Information that developers don't want to make public at this point of time
    You realize that is classified as a felony, or 'cybernetic fraud/steal'. But yes, good job to those data miners trying their luck. As I know ucool, they won't do anything to prevent this from happening. I mean.. they literally give a damn f@#$ about players' suggestion and issues. Why would they care if someone stole info from their servers? GJ ucool, you left the door open.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    haha so much of haters

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    You realize that is classified as a felony, or 'cybernetic fraud/steal'. But yes, good job to those data miners trying their luck. As I know ucool, they won't do anything to prevent this from happening. I mean.. they literally give a damn f@#$ about players' suggestion and issues. Why would they care if someone stole info from their servers? GJ ucool, you left the door open.
    Blah blah blah rules and laws blah blah blah I'm a pussy got it

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ha so they're going to continue risking a lawsuit from Riot since putting Brand, Twisted Fate, and Wukong (who is a mythological character so maybe not a trademark issue) wasn't enough, by now including Zyra and Ekko in the game. Clearly having to deal with Valve and Blizzard wasn't enough, or have they mastered the art of ripping stuff off but changing it just enough to not be legally liable?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    Ha so they're going to continue risking a lawsuit from Riot since putting Brand, Twisted Fate, and Wukong (who is a mythological character so maybe not a trademark issue) wasn't enough, by now including Zyra and Ekko in the game. Clearly having to deal with Valve and Blizzard wasn't enough, or have they mastered the art of ripping stuff off but changing it just enough to not be legally liable?
    And hidden needle is Katarina.That scar on her eye and the reset(her shield)if you noticed.I will be happy if they put Ahri and LeBlanc

Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    We all know many ppl datamine stuff.

I really want ucool to do something about this 'mind visionists' and punish them.

Got nothing personal with spoilers, it's not like I care too much about ucool or any dataminer but it's kinda like 'cheating' one way or another. Dataminers got the upper hand and can take proper preparations 1-2 weeks before ucool updates the next patch's content.
    What preparations can they do?

Knowing which heroes will come (Name,descriptions,skills) is not really a huge Advantage - you still donīt know gear needed to save those, Maximum you know if itīs a INT,AGI or Strength hero and can guess usual needed gear
    Knowing descriptions of new Features (and itīs not much more as in first post here) is also no real Advantage

And especially: People share this Information (even in Forum!), as long as there arenīt any idiots pointing their fingers on them, so they stop

Datamining Events of whole month is not possible since Version 2.0 anymore....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
    What is it?

Why am I hearing about it from a guild mate that plays on another server as well?

We should be getting information on here first right?

WTF!!! Update your shit! It is not fair others get information before us here

New Heroes for September

Sign In Hero = Queen of Nature - Ivy

Magic Stone Hero = Time Traveler - Miguel

Once again...

How in the hell am I posting this before the development page? Quit leaking shit to people so they get a head start

Well its pretty simple. There is a ucool Facebook Page. Where only the top player on the server get invited to. Or at last that what i hear. Everything get posted there first. Atleast a week before it comes here.

So start paying 100's of dollars each month and you get the info to

Quote Originally Posted by [V]Xaser View Post
    Well its pretty simple. There is a ucool Facebook Page. Where only the top player on the server get invited to. Or at last that what i hear. Everything get posted there first. Atleast a week before it comes here.

So start paying 100's of dollars each month and you get the info to
    1) this info is not from FB Group - not even sure if this is posted there at all or 1 week before itīs posted here
    Someone who had such infos and shared them, stopped doing it, because an idiot felt the need to posted it on the Facebook Group (before uccol did)
    2) from what I know this Group is pretty pointless
    3) itīs not topplayer on all Servers - from our Server noone was invited (and our guild has pretty much all Top50 Players)