Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does GC rewards continue to suck

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Still it takes not more as 10 mins. I have no issue beating any tier.
    Tier30 for me is Lorica btw.
    So Frozen Stone, Lorica... 4-6 days farming saved with 10 mins GC in 5 days

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    you had frozen stone along with all around shoes on 25 right? Asking cause we have same set of rewards than and really looking forward to Lorica than!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    you had frozen stone along with all around shoes on 25 right? Asking cause we have same set of rewards than and really looking forward to Lorica than!
    No, no shoes
    Tier5:Crystal Ball, Mountain, 2 blue stuff
    Tier10:Icicle, Wizard Book, 2 blue stuff
    Tier15:Wind Dagger, Holy Seed, 2 blue stuff
    Tier20:Crossed Sword, Force of God's, 2 blue stuff
    Tier25:Frozen Stone, Titan Axe, 2 blue stuff
    And Tier30 will be (guildmate who's already on Friday posted it in our Line group) :
    Lorica, Icicle, 2 blue staff

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    That is great for you, not so much for the other players who are on the F-off servers who will get Icicle and Angel's Crystal @ Tier 30.

UCool not a good date, they keep f**king us and wont even buy us dinner.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    resuming...grand challenge bullshit,crusade more bullshit,heroes camp big bullshit, what the fuck ucool!! you are big thief and big liar!! FUCKYOU UCOOL!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I dunno, I clear d5 every week and the last two tiers are usually pretty good for components of R level items. But I agree everything else underneath is mediocre at best.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    So in any other game u play you always get the good stuff, U always get what u need?.

GC have since the start been a climb to 30 and 35 to get the good items. Sometimes you get good item crap. It is the random factor.

If I go and do certain things i.e. Diablo 3 I do not always get great gear. Same goes for any other game were you go collecting gear.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    тебе всего лишь нужно сделать вип6 и ты сможешь лутать всё что хочешь в этом поединке, в чём проблема? хочешь лутать эпики - иди работай на пол ставки и донать

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    GC 5 rewards are terrible.
    The difficulty of GC 5 increased with Level 104 Red+2 opponents.
    Come on, remove L104 teams.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    So in any other game u play you always get the good stuff, U always get what u need?.

GC have since the start been a climb to 30 and 35 to get the good items. Sometimes you get good item crap. It is the random factor.

If I go and do certain things i.e. Diablo 3 I do not always get great gear. Same goes for any other game were you go collecting gear.
    The difference with diablo 3 is you can do it anytime and farm whenever you wanted. In diablo 3 if you did not get anything in your first run then you can try again immediately after. Unlike GC which you can only complete once a week. So if you don't get good drops this week then try again next week? and then the week after that? You will be wasting time "farming" items since it could take you months or years

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    This week was a disaster. Tier 20, 25, 30 gear has to be given at 5, 10, 10 at most. Fighting with 104 teams and get garbage, but this is uCool.

I didn't even bother to get this crappy Angle's Crystal as i have 20+

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rewards.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	11663

And the difference is, how long will you play Diablo?
    And how long does it take to do GC?
    And I've not had 1 GC week I got nothing useful at all, most of the time at least 2 or more good items (and I'm happy about shoes, Silver Lances, Dragon Relics, Demon Garnment, combined o2 items like Spectre note, etc as well, AS with nearly 1,1M AHP I still need them)

And GC is just another easy source for items, that isn't there for long time, especially GC5 with items for red+ not

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    What is the point of the GC if half of it is going to suck
    Tier 5, 10, 15 all complete shit I have 22 eagle rings and 32 wizard books. Take this shit out of Dif 5. Players who can pass this dif have no use for this crap. I would be happy with 5 fragments of a orange or red item of use rather then a full gear of worthless shit.

Attachment 11648
    Attachment 11649
    Attachment 11650
    man I pass now Tier 30 and there is motherfucking ANGELS CRYSTAL do you know what kind of shit is this item? And it was very hard (but maybe cause I dont have OP broken Mrs. Sorceress)
    Galdraxel, server 40, lvl 103, 1M power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    This week was a disaster. Tier 20, 25, 30 gear has to be given at 5, 10, 10 at most. Fighting with 104 teams and get garbage, but this is uCool.

I didn't even bother to get this crappy Angle's Crystal as i have 20+

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rewards.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	11663
    Same here, this is outrageous. It took me a lot of time to clear the fucking GC today. Those Lv104 teams are the first guys reaching that level, insane VIP18+ people with every hero in their lineup trained to the max and some of them equipped with ALL the required gears, since the top item requires only lv104 for some heroes.

If the difficulty increases, the rewards should increase or at least stay the same. But WTF Angel's Crystal I have 25+, and WTF Eternal Icicle I have 200+ and that only because I burned some of them in the furnace.

If we are capable of beating those insane lineups we're likely to be VERY powerful as well, so we DON'T NEED THAT CRAP, we need relics of hades, raged swords, lightning swords... Even the freaking dragon shoes reel required THREE TIMES BY EVERY SINGLE HERO IN THE GAME!

Why are they still trolling us in exchange of all the money we have been putting into their pockets for two fucking years, I still can't understand it, if they really want to keep the game up and running (sadly the theory of the imminent shutdown and one last attempt to milk us dry is more likely at this point).

After I finished tier 30 all that I wanted to do is to go find Ucool devs and slap them furiously and repeatedly until they'd passed out. Then wake them up (with another big slap) and start over.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdraxel View Post
    man I pass now Tier 30 and there is motherfucking ANGELS CRYSTAL do you know what kind of shit is this item? And it was very hard (but maybe cause I dont have OP broken Mrs. Sorceress)
    Don't worry, most of those lineups were designed to counter sorceress. I have her close to max (5 stars, R2, 4 items, very high train) and whatever I did she always ended up dying before she could deal her ultimate, so I ended up using other heroes instead.